Here’s What You Should Know About Pokemon Quest from Reddit
Pokemon Quest is a newly released arcade-style game that is gaining a lot of popularity these days. When I visit the Pokemon Quest Reddit, I got so much information and also realized that a lot of players are confused about it. To help you clear your Reddit Pokemon Quest doubts, I have finally decided to come up with this post. In this guide, I will share what I learned from Pokemon Go Quest’s Reddit and will try to answer some of these commonly asked questions about the game.
Part 1: Why Can’t I Install Pokemon Quest on my Phone?
While initially Pokemon Quest was only available for Nintendo Switch, it was later made compatible with iOS and Android devices as well. Ideally, if you have a compatible device, then you can just visit its Play/App Store page to download Pokemon Quest on your phone.
Download on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonquest&hl=en_IN
Download on iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pok%C3%A9mon-quest/id1345187641
As per Pokemon Quest Reddit, some people are not able to download the game due to an incompatible device. Here are the basic requirements your device needs to install Pokemon Quest:
- It should be running on iOS 9+ or Android 4.4+ versions at least.
- The game usually does not work on iPhone 5 even if it has a compatible firmware.
- Your device should have at least 2 GB RAM and enough storage to accommodate the app’s packages.
Besides that, if you live in a country where Pokemon Quest is not available presently, then you won’t be able to download it.
If you have an Android and you can’t install the game from the Play Store, then implement this Pokemon Quest Reddit tip. Just go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable app installation from unknown sources. Afterward, go to any third-party source like APKpure or APKmirror to download the APK of Pokemon Quest on your phone.
Part 2: How to Get More Cooking Pots in Pokemon Quest?
As you know, in Pokemon Quest, players are supposed to make a base camp and then use cooking pots to attract more Pokemons. There are different ingredients you can put in the pot to attract various Pokemons. Since cooking pots are so important, this has become a major question in Reddit’s Pokemon Quest section.
If you think that you will get more cooking pots by just playing the game, then that’s not true. Presently, there is no feature in the app that would grant players more cooking pots, irrespective of their level. If you want to get more Pokemon Quest cooking pots, then you need to buy an expedition pack.
For this, just tap on the Poke Mart option, which is depicted by a blue icon at the top of the screen. Now, you can select either of the available expedition packs as each of them comes with a bonus cooking pot. The standard, great, and ultra expedition packs are available at $7.99, $14.99, and $27.99 respectively. You can just select an expedition pack of your choice by viewing their items, complete the purchase, and get an extra cooking pot afterward.
Another Pokemon Quest Reddit tip would be to go with the standard expedition pack (for $7.99). Since you only wish to get one more cooking pot, which comes in all expedition packs, there is no need to burn extra cash for it.
Part 3: Is Pokemon Quest Worth Playing on iOS/Android?
Pokemon Quest was firstly released for Nintendo Switch in May 2018, but found its way on App/Play Store by June 2018. Presently, the game is free-to-play, which means you don’t have to pay anything to play Pokemon Quest.
The game is pretty interesting and is available in an arcade-style design. You can create your own base camp, befriend other Pokemons, make your team, and participate in battles as well. Since it is a single-player adventure game, you don’t have to go out or invest a lot of time playing it. Pokemon Quest would be a good pastime and stress-buster for you.
I would say the game is definitely worth playing and most of the users from Pokemon Quest Reddit also have a positive experience with it. Nevertheless, you can try it on your own to be a judge of this free-to-play Pokemon game as well.
Part 4: What are Some Tricks and Hacks for Pokemon Quest?
If you go to the Reddit of Pokemon Quest, you will see that a lot of players have shared their tricks and hacks. Here are some of these tips that I would list after doing some research on the Pokemon Quest Reddit space.
- When to Autoplay
Contrary to the popular belief, it is okay to autoplay in the game so that your character would progress even when you are not playing the game. Though, it is mostly recommended to autoplay at the beginner level only. Also, if you have some important ingredients or self-destructive Pokemons, then this might not be a good idea.
- Get a balanced team
To do well in boss raids, it is important to have a well-balanced team that can defend your base. Ideally, it is recommended to get some steel and rock-type Pokemons with more HP and defensive stats apart from Pokemons with high attack stats. This will give you an edge in boss raids and you can do well while defending your base.
- Collect more PM tickets
PM tickets are pretty important in the game as they will refill your battery and will help in battles. To collect more PM tickets, make sure that you log-in and visit your base every day. There are also different quests in the game that you can complete to earn tickets or just buy them from the mart as well.
- Download third-party hacks carefully
You might find several hacks from Pokemon Quest Reddit, but not all of them are reliable. Therefore, I would recommend checking the feedback of other players before installing any mod or hacked Pokemon Quest app. Since some of these apps would even require you to root/jailbreak your device, you should only do that after some thoughtful deliberation.
I’m sure that after going through these suggestions from Reddit of Pokemon Quest, you would have gained more information about the game. Since the game is freely available and supports almost every iOS/Android model, you can simply give it a try. Feel free to follow the above-listed suggestions from Pokemon Quest Reddit to further improve your gameplay from the start.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking