Pokemon Go Battle League Season 5: Everything You Should Know
If you are a regular Pokemon Go PvP player, then you might already know about the latest Battle League season. Currently, the fifth season of it has been commenced, which is leaps ahead of the Pokemon Go Battle League Season 1. To help you make the most of the changes, I have come up with this guide. Here, I will let you know what has stayed and the things that have changed in the newest season of Battle League.
Part 1: About Pokemon Go Battle League Season 5
Focused on Pokemon Go PvP matches, season 5 of the Battle League has just been started on November 9. Though, the present season will be shorter than the Pokemon Go Battle League season 1 and will only last for three weeks.
Most importantly, Season 5 will not rely on ratings for rank progression. Instead, it will host three cups that you can participate in during the entire season.
- The Little Cup
This is the first cup that will start from November 9 and will last till November 16, 2020. In this, you can only enter Pokemons that can evolve, but have not been evolved even once (like Pikachu). The CP limit for each Pokemon is set to 500 maximum.
- The Kanto Cup
This is the second cup that will be open from November 16 to 23, 2020. In this, you can have Pokemons of up to 1500 CP and those that are placed from #001 to #151 in Pokedex.
- The Catch Cup
This would be the last and the toughest cup of the current season that would be held from November 23 to 30, 2020. In this, you can only enter Pokemons that have been caught during season 5 and with a maximum CP of 1500. Also, mythical Pokemons such as Jirachi or Mew won’t be allowed.
Part 2: What Stays in Pokemon Battle League Season 5?
Before we try to focus on the major changes in season 5, let’s quickly have a look at the things that have remained the same.
- If you want to battle someone remotely, then the “Good Friends” status must be reached first. To fight, you can just scan the trainer’s unique QR code provided by Niantic.
- You don’t have to walk to a designated place to battle in league matches anymore.
- The Pikachu Libre inspired items will be encountered by rank 7 trainers and you can get special rewards if you reach rank 10.
Pokemon Go Battle League Season Rewards
The end rewards for the 5th season would be the same as the last one:
- Rank 1-3: Only stardust would be rewarded
- Rank 4-10: Stardust, premium battle pass, and TMs would be awarded
- Rank 7+: A Pikachu Libre avatar will be given for free
- Rank 10: An encounter with Pikachu Libre
Part 3: What are the Updates in Pokemon Go Battle Season 5?
Just like every season, there are some changes in season 5 of the Pokemon Go Battle League as well. Here are some of the prominent changes that you should know in advance.
- Firstly, to reach rank 2, there are certain matches that you need to battle.
- Similarly, there are restricted numbers of matches you need to battle to climb from rank 3 to 10.
- The rank progression system has also been changed (based on your efforts instead of plain ratings)
- Instead of getting an Elite Charged TM, you will get an Elite Fast TM (if you finish rank 7 or higher).
- If you have reached rank 7, then you can encounter a legendary Pokemon from the reward tracks of the Battle League.
Part 4: How to Catch Your Favorite Pokemons Remotely?
If you want to rank up faster than ever in Pokemon Go Battle League season 5, then you need to have the right Pokemons. One of the best ways to catch powerful Pokemons from the comfort of your home is by using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
After knowing the spawning coordinates of any Pokemon, you can use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof your device location. The application is extremely easy to use and will not even need jailbreak access on your iPhone. You can look for any location via its coordinates or address. Besides that, you can also use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to simulate your movement between multiple spots seamlessly.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch the tool
To begin with, you just need to launch the Dr.Fone toolkit on your computer and select the “Virtual Location” module from its home.
Now, connect your iPhone to the computer using a working lightning cable, agree to its terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Find any location to spoof on the map
To change your iPhone location, you need to select “Teleport Mode” from the top-right corner of the screen. You can already view the present location of your device as of now.
Here, you can enter the address or the coordinates of the place you wish to change your location and simply select it. You can find the spawning location of any Pokemon from all kinds of forums and websites.
Step 3: Change your iPhone location
That’s it! Now you can just drag the pin around and zoom in/out the map to select a target location. Once you find it, just click on the “Move Here” button and the location on your iOS device would be changed. You can now launch Pokemon Go to catch some new Pokemons.
I hope that after reading this guide, you would be ready for the latest season of Pokemon Go Battle League. Since it is pretty different from Pokemon Go Battle League season 1, you should be aware of the changes. Go ahead and participate in different cups to get the best Pokemon Go Battle League season rewards and use a tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch powerful Pokemons easily.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location