Here’s How to Restore WhatsApp Data with No Backup from Google Drive!
If you are using WhatsApp on your Android device, then you might already know that it lets us back up our data on Google Drive. While it is extremely easy to restore a WhatsApp backup from Google Drive, a lot of users don’t have a backup saved. Well, in this case, you can use a dedicated recovery tool that can help you get your WhatsApp data back. Here, I will let you know how to restore WhatsApp data with no backup from Google Drive.
- Part 1: How to Restore WhatsApp Data (without Backup from Google Drive)?
- Part 2: How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive: A Simple Solution
- Part 3: Can I Restore WhatsApp Messages from Google Drive to iPhone?
Even if you don’t have a prior backup saved on Google Drive, you can still get your data back using a recovery tool. For instance, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android) is one of the best data recovery tools for Android devices and is also extremely easy to use.
- It can extract your deleted WhatsApp messages and other attachments by following a simple click-through process.
- The application can recover your WhatsApp messages, favorite chats, shared attachments, photos, videos, voice notes, and all the app-related data.
- Users are also given an option to preview their files (like messages, photos, and more) before recovering them.
- Fone – Data Recovery is 100% secure and it won’t harm your Android device in any way (no rooting needed).
- Also, it is fully compatible with all the leading Android phones from brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei, and more.
To learn how to restore WhatsApp with no backup from Google Drive, you can follow this simple drill.
Step 1: Connect your Device and Launch Dr.Fone – Data Recovery
Whenever you want to restore WhatsApp backup (not from Google Drive), just launch Dr.Fone on your system. Now, connect your Android device to it and go to the Data Recovery feature from the homepage of the application.
Dr.Fone - Android Data Recovery(WhatsApp Recovery on Android)
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document & WhatsApp.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
Once the data recovery application is launched, you can go to the option to restore data from WhatsApp from the sidebar. From here, you can check your connected device and start the recovery process.
Step 2: Wait as the Application will Extract your WhatsApp Data
As the data recovery process is started, you can just sit back and wait for a while. Make sure that you don’t disconnect your Android device as the application would scan it and extracts your WhatsApp files.
Step 3: Choose to Install the Specific App
Now, as you would proceed, the application will ask you to install a specific app that will complete the process. You can just agree to it and wait as the app would be installed, letting you preview your data.
Step 4: Preview your WhatsApp Data and Restore it
That’s it! In the end, the application will simply display all the extracted data under different categories (like messages, photos, videos, and more). You can go to any category from the sidebar to preview your files. Here, you can also select what you wish to recover to your system.
Furthermore, you can also go to the top panel to select if you wish to view all data or just the deleted content. Once you have selected what you wish to get back, you can just click on the “Recover” button. This will restore WhatsApp data with no backup from Google Drive to your system.
In case you already have a backup of your data saved on Google Drive, then you can easily restore it on WhatsApp. To know how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive, you just need to reinstall the app.
Now, while setting up your WhatsApp account, enter the same number that you used before. In no time, WhatsApp will automatically detect the presence of an existing backup on Google Drive. Just click on the “Restore” button to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive on your phone. Afterward, you can just maintain a stable internet connection and wait as the application would extract your WhatsApp data from Google Drive.
Tip: For this to work, your new phone should be connected to the same Google account where your WhatsApp backup is already saved.
Lately, a lot of people have asked me how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone. Sadly, you can’t transfer WhatsApp data directly from Google Drive to iPhone as iOS devices use iCloud to maintain WhatsApp backup.
Though you can use Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer to directly move your WhatsApp data from Android to iOS devices (or vice versa). Just connect both the devices to the system and launch Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer on it. Confirm the placement of the devices and start the transfer process that would move your WhatsApp data from your Android to iOS devices.
The application can move your WhatsApp messages, group chats, shared attachments, voice notes, and more. Besides that, you can also choose to keep the existing data on the target device or replace it entirely during the transfer process. In this way, you would get the best alternative to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone instead.
I hope this post would have helped you restore WhatsApp with no backup from Google Drive. After all, with a tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery, you can easily get back your WhatsApp messages and attachments even if you don’t have a backup saved. Besides that, I have also discussed how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive and provided an alternative to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone. Feel free to try these suggestions and install Dr.Fone – Data Recovery to avoid an unwanted loss of data from your Android device.
- Message Sending Tricks
- Send Anonymous Messages
- Send Group Message
- Send and Receive Message from Computer
- Send Free Message from Computer
- Online Message Operations
- SMS Services
- Message Protection
- Various Message Operations
- Forward Text Message
- Track Messages
- Read Messages
- Get Message Records
- Schedule Messages
- Recover Sony Messages
- Sync Message across Multiple Devices
- View iMessage History
- Love Messages
- Message Tricks for Android
- Message Apps for Android
- Recover Android Messages
- Recover Android Facebook Message
- Recover Messages from Broken Adnroid
- Recover Messages from SIM Card on Adnroid
- Samsung-Specific Message Tips