How to Add Someone on WhatsApp?
In this advanced technology world, communication has become so easy just at your fingertips. WhatsApp is a great communication platform that enables users to send messages by voice notes or through text. You can enjoy all of its features if you know how to add someone to WhatsApp. Sharing everything has become much easy and beyond our imagination with the help of this platform. Therefore, here we will discuss in detail how you can add someone to WhatsApp.
Common FAQ about adding someone on WhatsApp:
Many users have so many queries regarding how to do they add someone on WhatsApp. Therefore we are here to answer your every question:
1) If you add someone on WhatsApp do they know?
Ans, if only you are the one who has someone's mobile number and added them on your WhatsApp, then another one will not be able to know that you have added him/her.
2) Can I add someone on WhatsApp with a username and no phone number?
Ans. No, because every account on WhatsApp has created through a valid sim card number that means phone number is the essential requirement to add someone on WhatsApp.
3) Someone texted me on WhatsApp how do I add to contacts?
Ans. Open the Chat of that person and click on the top-right side of the Chat, followed by three dots. Avail of the first option "Add to contacts" by Clicking and fill up the required details to add in Contact..
4) Can't add someone on WhatsApp from another country Android?
Ans. Enter a mobile number with a country code after (+) sign and save the Contact on your phonebook. You quickly find his/her profile If the Person is already Using WhatsApp and has an account here.
5) How to add someone on WhatsApp from other countries like China, England, Taiwan, Spain, etc.?
Ans. Open your phone book and add the Contact's phone number by entering a (+) sign along with the country code of the targeted country like China, England, Taiwan, Spain, etc. with the complete phone number. In this way, you can add easily.
6) How to add someone to a group on WhatsApp?
Ans. Open the WhatsApp group chat and tap the group subject. Tap the "Add participants" option. Now select contacts to add to the group. At last, tap the green tick mark when you have done it.
7) If someone blocked me on WhatsApp, Can I add them to a group?
Ans. No, if a particular contact blocks you, you can't add him/her to any group. If you check it out by try to add them to any group, you will see a message "couldn't add contact".
8) Why can't I add someone on WhatsApp?
Ans. It happens due to a lot of reasons such as you are not the admin of a specific group, then you can't add someone there. If any person has blocked you on WhatsApp, then you can't add him/her to any group. Furthermore, if the total members limit has exceeded in a particular group, then you can't add more participants.
9) How do you know if someone has added you on WhatsApp?
Ans. You can't know about it until or unless the person sends you a message or by chance, you also have saved his mobile number.
10) Can someone see my WhatsApp messages from another phone?
Ans. No, but Hackers can access your WhatsApp data by various mediums like through WhatsApp web or registering your number on another device.
Detailed Steps to add someone on WhatsApp:
Keep in mind that you must have respective person's contact number to add him/her on WhatsApp. Here we will guide you in detail every step for how to add someone on WhatsApp. It is applicable for both android versions as well an iOS.
1. Save the particular Contact to your Contact list:
- Install WhatsApp on your mobile and make an account of you.
- Now add the Phone number of the Contact that you desire to add on WhatsApp.
- Click on the "new chat" option available on the right bottom of the screen.
- You will find an option "New Contact" then enter all the necessary details like Name and phone number and click on "Save".
- Otherwise, you can also add the particular Contact to your contact list through the phonebook of your mobile.
- Open phonebook Contacts of your mobile and add new Contact you wish to save by adding the necessary details like name and phone number on the "Create new contact" screen.
- Click on "Save" afterwards.
- After Refreshing the WhatsApp Contact list, the saved number will start appear in the contact list of WhatsApp.
2. Refresh "WhatsApp Contact List"
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Click on the "chat" option.
- Now click on the 3 vertical dots at the right top of your screen and tap on the "Refresh" option.
- WhatsApp will now develop the synchronization between your contacts and its database.
- The added Contact will be visible on your contact list immediately.
Tips to backup WhatsApp Data:
WhatsApp itself take a backup of your chats on iCloud, but sometimes the blockage could be stuck in between for a variety of reasons. Therefore, you need to resolve this issue by using an alternative to save and back up your WhatsApp data by Dr.Fone.
Choose the "WhatsApp Transfer" option from the tool list after installing Dr.Fone toolkit on your computer. Further, connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer.
Now, open the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business tab, and start checking how to use the features step by step.
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad:
You are required to choose "Backup WhatsApp messages" to back up WhatsApp messages from iOS devices to your computer; therefore, connect your iPhone or iPad connected to the computer.
2. Start back up WhatsApp Messages:
The backup process starts automatically once your device is recognized. After starting back up, you will have to wait and watch because the program will finish the process automatically.
When you get the message that the backup is completed, there will be a window below. Here, you are allowed to click "View it" for checking the backup file if you want.
3. View the Backup File and Export Data Particularly:
Select the backup file that you want to view if there is more than one backup file is listed down.
Now all details will be in front of your sight. Therefore, select any item you desire to export to your computer as well as restore it to your device.
Restore WhatsApp Backup to iOS Devices:
Follow these steps to restore WhatsApp backup to iOS devices:
- Select" "Restore WhatsApp messages to iOS device" to restore WhatsApp messages.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with computer. Now you will see all your backup files listed here.
- You are allowed to choose a backup file and click "Next" to directly restore it to your iPhone or iPad to restore WhatsApp message backup to your iPhone/iPad.
- Otherwise, you have a choice to view the backup file prior than particularly choose what you want to restore it to your device.
- Dr.Fone can export WhatsApp messages directly from iPhone after recognizing your device.
Start scanning your iPhone by clicking the start button on the window for WhatsApp messages. Further, click on "start scan" button to move forward.
These simple steps will help you to get answer of the question “How to backup WhatsApp Data?”.
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from Android to Computer