How to Transfer Whatsapp to Windows Phone
We know that data are a virtual treasure box for you. When you have decided to change your device and require to transfer WhatsApp to windows phone chats, sometimes it is hard to transfer the contents. If you have cleared your mind and want to switch chats of WhatsApp from Android to windows phone then you have made a wise decision. So in this article, we aim to give you the detailed description on how to transfer WhatsApp to windows phone.
Part 1. Transfer WhatsApp messages from OneDrive
WhatsApp is adding features for the users to back up their text messages using OneDrive. So, reliant on your setting your WhatsApp messages will automatically take back up every day. This will save your phone’s memory or on your SD card. You can periodically backup all your WhatsApp chats to One Drive. We know that once you reinstall the application you may lose all your chat history so before re-installing the app you need to transfer WhatsApp to Windows phone all your messages and manually backup your chats before uninstalling.
How to transfer WhatsApp to Windows Phone using OneDrive
Before transferring the data you should know the OneDrive following requirements
1. You must have Windows Phone 8.1 or later versions. You must sign-in OneDrive. Make sure you have enough space on both your OneDrive account as well as on your Windows Phone. If you want to check the available space on your phone by simply following this path, go to the Settings > System > Storage Sense.
2. Transfer WhatsApp to windows phone and Backup to OneDrive.
3. Open WhatsApp > More > Settings > Chats and Calls > Backup.
4. Select how frequently you would like to take back up to One Drive or else want to take manual backup.
5. You can choose to include videos from the back up by simply put toggle on or off.
6. Hit back up over to choose the type of connection you require.
7. After the process is completed tap next and your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete.
Part 2. Transfer WhatsApp chats from SD card
We know that transferring data to a different platform is not possible so you need to transfer your chat history from an external SD card. Have a look to the steps below to know how to transfer WhatsApp to windows phone.
Steps for Transfer WhatsApp to windows phone
1. Before you transfer WhatsApp to windows phone all your WhatsApp chats just make sure your phone has an SD Card slot that has made a backup on your SD card.
2. Remove the SD card from your old Windows phone and insert into your new Windows phone.
3. After you have inserted the SD card into your new phone, install WhatsApp with the latest version from Microsoft Store and also verify the number.
4. When your WhatsApp is installed properly it will ask you to restore your chats and media from the backup and ask to verify your number. So simply tap to restore when prompted to do so.
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Send WhatsApp Messages
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer