Bypass Any Android Lock Screen in Minutes
Unlock any Android Phone Safely
Remove Android Lock Screen in Seconds
01 Launch the program on your computerLaunch Dr.Fone, click Screen Unlock and connect your Android device.
02 Select the device information to unlock your AndroidSelect the correct phone model to remove the lock screen without data loss or advanced mode.
03 Enter different modes to remove the lock screenFollow the on-screen instructions to enter the Download mode or Recovery mode and wait for the unlock process to complete.
Android Lock Screen Removal FAQs
There are various scenarios when people can't successfully enter the Android system. For example, they might just forget the pattern lock or the lock screen password after leaving the phone alone for long. Chances may be that they got a second-hand phone with a lock screen, the lock screen passcode has been set by a naughty kid, or even worse, the screen is locked due to entering the wrong password for many times. In all these scenarios, you need an Android lock screen removal tool to quickly bypass the Android lock screen.
Having a lock screen on your Android can surely protect your privacy well, but it brings some conveniences indeed. With a lock screen, your access to incoming messages or apps is delayed, and it's also a nightmare when the lock screen password or pattern is totally forgotten. So, some people would like to disable the lock screen in Android to make life easy. Here are the simple steps to follow along:
- Tap the Settings app or the cog icon in the notification shade.
- Navigate to the Security item.
- Choose Screen Lock and select None or Swipe (If you already have a lock screen, you need to enter the required password, pattern, or confirm your fingerprint).
If your Android system has no lock screen, you may consider adding one as this way you can protect your privacy and prevent your data from being peered by unwanted eyes. Just go to Settings > Security > Screen Lock to add a wanted Android screen lock. Here are the most used Android screen locks:
- Pattern: You need to draw a pattern before entering the Android system.
- Password: You need to enter at least 6 digits to access your Android system. This may be less convenient than a pattern lock screen.
- PIN: A PIN Android lock usually has only 4 digits and some people like to use it as a simpler alternative to password screen lock.
- Fingerprint: A fingerprint lock is the most user-friendly lock screen for Android. You need to record multiple parts of your fingertip for your phone to remember it is your unique fingerprint.
When you have forgotten your lock screen password, you need to unlock your Android phone without a password and reset the password. There are 2 methods to bypass the Android lock screen:
Method 1: Boot your Android into recovery mode and select the Factory reset to erase the password. Your data will be erased in this way.
Method 2: If you are asking "how to unlock android phone password without factory reset", then you definitely need an Android lock screen removal tool like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). You can use this tool to remove your Android lock screen by retaining device data.