10 Best Root Software to Root Android with PC/Computer
What Is Rooting an Android Device?
Rooting is a process that allows you to obtain complete rights over your Android device. Gaining root level access or rooting enables you to customize the device as per your needs. By using a reliable root App for PC you can unlock a varied range of features on your Android mobile.
There are situations when you experience storage space crunch in your mobile, but can’t get rid of unwanted pre-installed Apps. Rooting your Android device allows you to get the authority for removing pre-installed Apps and unlock more features in your device.
You can use rooting tools in two ways, i.e. with or without a PC depending on your convenience and what the device supports. Here we have gathered 10 widely used android root software for PC and mobiles, which you can try.
10 Best Android Root Software for PC
dr.fone - Root
When rooting your mobile device becomes a necessity, you should trust reliable root software for PC like “dr.fone”. Having the most convenient software for rooting, your Android device would unlock more potential.
While discussing dr.fone - Root, let’s have a look at its significant features.
Best Free Android Root Software for PC
- You can root your device with dr.fone - Root for absolutely free.
- It is believed to be one of the leading software for rooting Android devices.
- dr.fone - Root tool has the highest success rate in the market.
- dr.fone - Root is very straight forward to use and one can get his/her device rooted by following just a few clicks.
- You can use it to root your device with utmost security, ensuring no data loss.
- It supports more than 7000 devices, which is remarkable.
- It is very intuitive, so rooting your Android device with dr.fone - Root is a cake walk.
For rooting operation details, refer to the guide on how to root and unroot Android.
Using root software for PC you can root your Android mobile easily. It is compatible with majority of mobile devices.
- It roots the mobile device quickly.
- It has an easy to use interface to carry out the rooting process.
Some Android devices don’t support it.
Speaking of root application for Android devices using a PC, iRoot allows you to enhance device performance, uninstall pre-installed Apps, and enables blocked features on your phone.
You can root your device without internet, once you download it.
- iRoot has higher chances of messing up the Bootloader while rooting your Android phone.
- It is bit confusing for a beginner to understand the rooting operations of iRoot.
Like any other rooting application for Android mobiles, Root Master can help you get root access to the underlying software in your device. You get permission to customize your Android phone with this android root software for PC.
You get the access to download more Apps on your mobile with Root Master.
- The software does not guarantee safe rooting and may brick your Android device.
- It also has been reported that the software isn't compatible with various devices.
One Click Root
Formerly known as Rescue, One Click Root has simple and crisp instructions. They have round the clock support to ensure safe routing of Android devices.
- They offer 24/7 customer support.
- One Click Root offers restore and backup service for free.
- You can’t uninstall this App, once you root your Android device with this software.
- It only works for Android version 3 or higher.
King Root is one such root app for PC that can help you root your Android device. This is an easy-to-use tool for rooting your Android mobile.
- It has an easy and convenient user interface.
- Supports various Android devices.
- You have high chances of bricking the Android device with this rooting program.
- There are hardly any updates for King Root.
Towel Root is one of the popular android root software for PC, available in APK version. It is a one click solution for rooting Android devices. With Towel Root version v3 or above you can unroot a device as well.
- It is easy to use and available for free.
- With just a single click, your device gets rooted.
- It works for only Android 4.4 and higher versions.
- It doesn’t work on Motorola handsets.
- Quite ugly user interface.
Baidu Root is a root software for PC, meant for Android devices. It supports Android devices with v2.2 and above. It is also a program that nicely manages memory usage of the device.
- It supports more than 6000 Android device models.
- It is a one click installation software.
- It may turn out to install lots of unexpected bloatware on your phone.
- The software isn't available in English language.
It is yet another android root software for PC which has a good success rate in rooting your Android devices. Moreover, this root software for PC comes with a range of exploits for your needs. Let’s check out its pros and cons.
- The software is quite easy to use.
- Free trial version is available.
- The software requires some sort of special permission to carry out rooting, which may cause inconveniences.
- The software's user interface is quite ugly.
360 Root app is the last on today’s list of best root software for PC but certainly not the least. 360 Root can root your Android device with just a simple click and claims to root 9000 Android devices. However when testing carried out, it failed to root Xiaomi Mi 4 which was running on Android version 4.4 but yes it worked well on other manufacturers like HTC, Samsung etc.
- It enables you to root your android device with just one click.
- Works on all devices with Android 2.2 or higher.
- Helps to carry out system cleaning to clear out junk and system cache.
- UI of this app is not very good.
- The app doesn’t support English language, which is one the biggest con of this app.
- Failed to root some famous android phones like Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Generic Android Root
- Root Access
- Jailbreak Android
- Root Android with PC
- Safely Root Android
- Root Android 5.1/5.0
- Root Android 4
- Android One Root
- Root and Unroot Android
- One Click Root (Free)
- SuperSU Root
- Samsung Root
- Root Samsung
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Root Samsung Galaxy S4
- Root Samsung Galaxy S5
- Root Samsung Galaxy S6
- Root Samsung G900v
- Root Note 4 on 6.0
- Root Samsung Note 2
- Root SM N9005
- Root Note 5
- Root SM G900F
- Root Samsung Tablet
- Root Samsung G900H
- Root Samsung GT i9505
- Root Note 3 on Lollipop
- Root Note 3
- Root Samsung S7
- Root Samsung J7
- Root Samsung S6 Active
- Root Samsung GT S7562
- Root Samsung Grand Prime
- Root Samsung Note 4
- Jailbreak Samsung
- Root Samsung On5
- Motorola Root
- LG Root
- Root LG G3
- Root LG G3 Beat
- Root LG G3 D855
- Root LG G4
- Root LG LS665
- LG One Click Root
- Root LG without PC
- Root LG Leon
- Root LG H502
- Root LG G5
- Root LG L90
- Root LG D722
- Root LG Stylo
- Root LG G4 Beat
- Root LG Volt ls740
- Root LG G3 D850
- Root LG G2
- Root LG K10
- Root LG G4 Stylus
- HTC Root
- Nexus Root
- Sony Root
- Root Sony Xperia Z1
- Root Sony Devices
- Root Sony M4 Aqua
- Root Xperia Z5
- Root Xperia M2
- Root Xperia Z2
- Root Xperia Z3
- Huawei Root
- Root Huawei
- Root Huawei P8
- Root Huawei ALE L21
- Root Huawei Y360
- Root Huawei P9
- Root Huawei Mate 8
- Root Huawei G8
- Root Huawei P8 Lite
- Root Huawei Y6
- Root Huawei Y330
- ZTE Root
- Root ZTE
- Root ZTE Z820
- Root ZTE Zmax
- Root ZTE Blade L2
- Root ZTE N817
- Root ZTE Maven
- Root ZTE Blade l3
- Root ZTE Zmax 2
- Root ZTE Z812
- Zenfone Root
- Root Alternatives
- KingRoot App
- Root Explorer
- Root Master
- One Click Root Tools
- King Root
- Odin Root
- Root APKs
- CF Auto Root
- Super Root APK
- One Click Root APK
- Cloud Root
- SRS Root APK
- iRoot APK
- Root Toplists
- Hide Apps without Root
- Free In-App Purchase NO Root
- 50 Apps for Rooted User
- Game Killer NO Root
- Root Browser
- Root File Manager
- No Root Firewall
- Hack Wifi without Root
- AZ Screen Recorder Alternatives
- Button Savior Non Root
- Samsung Root Apps
- Samsung Root Software
- Android Root Tool
- Things to Do Before Rooting
- Root Installer
- Best phones to Root
- Best Bloatware Removers
- Hide Root
- Delete Bloatware