10 Best Root Software to Root Android with PC/Computer
What Is Rooting an Android Device?
Rooting is a process that allows you to obtain complete rights over your Android device. Gaining root-level access or rooting enables you to customize the device as per your needs. By using a reliable root App for PC, you can unlock a varied range of features on your Android mobile.
There are situations when you experience storage space crunch in your mobile, but can’t get rid of unwanted pre-installed Apps. Rooting your Android device allows you to get the authority for removing pre-installed Apps and unlock more features in your device.
You can use rooting tools in two ways, i.e., with or without a PC depending on your convenience and what the device supports. Here we have gathered ten widely used android root software for PC and mobiles, which you can try.
10 Best Android Root Software for PC
Speaking of root application for Android devices using a PC, iRoot allows you to enhance device performance, uninstall pre-installed apps, and enables blocked features on your phone.
You can root your device without internet, once you download it.
- iRoot has higher chances of messing up the Bootloader while rooting your Android phone.
- It is a bit confusing for a beginner to understand the rooting operations of iRoot.
Like any other rooting application for Android mobiles, Root Master can help you get root access to the underlying software in your device. You get permission to customize your Android phone with this android root software for PC.
You get access to download more apps on your mobile with Root Master.
- The software does not guarantee safe rooting and may brick your Android device.
- It also has been reported that the software isn't compatible with various devices.
One Click Root
Formerly known as Rescue, One Click Root has simple and crisp instructions. They have round the clock support to ensure the safe routing of Android devices.
- They offer 24/7 customer support.
- One Click Root offers to restore and backup service for free.
- You can’t uninstall this App, once you root your Android device with this software.
- It only works for Android version 3 or higher.
King Root is one such root app for PC that can help you root your Android device. This is an easy-to-use tool for rooting your Android mobile.
- It has an easy and convenient user interface.
- Supports various Android devices.
- You have a high chance of bricking the Android device with this rooting program.
- There are hardly any updates for King Root.
Towel Root is one of the popular android root software for PC, available in the APK version. It is a one click solution for rooting Android devices. With Towel Root version v3 or above, you can unroot a device as well.
- It is easy to use and available for free.
- With just a single click, your device gets rooted.
- It works for only Android 4.4 and higher versions.
- It doesn’t work on Motorola handsets.
- Quite an ugly user interface.
Baidu Root is a root software for PC, meant for Android devices. It supports Android devices with v2.2 and above. It is also a program that nicely manages memory usage of the device.
- It supports more than 6000 Android device models.
- It is a one click installation software.
- It may turn out to install lots of unexpected bloatware on your phone.
- The software isn't available in the English language.
It is yet another android root software for PC, which has a good success rate in rooting your Android devices. Moreover, this rooting software for PC comes with a range of exploits for your needs. Let’s check out its pros and cons.
- The software is quite easy to use.
- A free trial version is available.
- The software requires some sort of special permission to carry out rooting, which may cause inconveniences.
- The software's user interface is quite ugly.
360 Root app is the last on today’s list of best root software for PC but certainly not the least. 360 Root can root your Android device with just a simple click and claims to root 9000 Android devices. However, when testing carried out, it failed to root Xiaomi Mi 4, which was running on Android version 4.4, but yes, it worked well on other manufacturers like HTC, Samsung, etc.
- It enables you to root your android device with just one click.
- Works on all devices with Android 2.2 or higher.
- Helps to carry out system cleaning to clear out junk and system cache.
- The UI of this App is not very good.
- The App doesn’t support the English language, which is one of the biggest con of this App.
- Failed to root some famous android phones like Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Generic Android Root
- Samsung Root
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Root Samsung Galaxy S4
- Root Samsung Galaxy S5
- Root Note 4 on 6.0
- Root Note 3
- Root Samsung S7
- Root Samsung J7
- Jailbreak Samsung
- Motorola Root
- LG Root
- HTC Root
- Nexus Root
- Sony Root
- Huawei Root
- ZTE Root
- Zenfone Root
- Root Alternatives
- KingRoot App
- Root Explorer
- Root Master
- One Click Root Tools
- King Root
- Odin Root
- Root APKs
- CF Auto Root
- One Click Root APK
- Cloud Root
- SRS Root APK
- iRoot APK
- Root Toplists
- Hide Apps without Root
- Free In-App Purchase NO Root
- 50 Apps for Rooted User
- Root Browser
- Root File Manager
- No Root Firewall
- Hack Wifi without Root
- AZ Screen Recorder Alternatives
- Button Savior Non Root
- Samsung Root Apps
- Samsung Root Software
- Android Root Tool
- Things to Do Before Rooting
- Root Installer
- Best phones to Root
- Best Bloatware Removers
- Hide Root
- Delete Bloatware