8 Best Root Software to Root Android with PC/Computer
Are you looking to root your Android device with your PC or computer? Rooting your Android device can unlock new features, enhance performance, and provide greater customization options. However, to root your device, you'll need to use specialized software. In this article, we've compiled a list of the 8 best root software options to help you root your Android device with ease. Whether you're a seasoned tech expert or a beginner, these root software options can help you get the most out of your Android device. So, without further ado, let's dive into the world of rooting software for Android devices.
What Is Rooting an Android Device?
Rooting is a process that allows you to obtain complete rights over your Android device. Gaining root-level access or rooting enables you to customize the device as per your needs. By using a reliable root App for PC, you can unlock a varied range of features on your Android mobile.
There are situations when you experience storage space crunch in your mobile, but can’t get rid of unwanted pre-installed Apps. Rooting your Android device allows you to get the authority for removing pre-installed Apps and unlock more features in your device.
You can use rooting tools in two ways, i.e., with or without a PC depending on your convenience and what the device supports. Here we have gathered eight widely used android root software for PC and mobiles, which you can try.
8 Best Android Root Software for PC
Speaking of root application for Android devices using a PC, iRoot allows you to enhance device performance, uninstall pre-installed apps, and enables blocked features on your phone. The app is free and easy to use, and it supports a wide range of Android devices. It is easy to use and requires no technical skills to root your device. The software is free to download and use, and it works on both Windows and Mac computers. It has a high success rate and can root your device in just a few minutes.
- iRoot is a free app that allows you to root your Android device without the need for a computer.
- You can root your device without internet, once you download it.
- iRoot has higher chances of messing up the Bootloader while rooting your Android phone.
- It is a bit confusing for a beginner to understand the rooting operations of iRoot.
- Root is not available on the Google Play Store, so you'll need to download it from a third-party source, which can be risky.
2. Root Master
Root Master is another popular rooting software that is easy to use and supports a wide range of Android devices. It is free to download and use and has a high success rate. The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, and it can root your device in just a few clicks. Like any other rooting application for Android mobiles, Root Master can help you get root access to the underlying software in your device. You get permission to customize your Android phone with this android root software for PC.
- Root Master is a free app and does not require any payment for its services.
- You get access to download more apps on your mobile with Root Master.
- The software does not guarantee safe rooting and may brick your Android device.
- It also has been reported that the software isn't compatible with various devices.
3. One Click Root
Formerly known as Rescue, One Click Root has simple and crisp instructions. They have round the clock support to ensure the safe routing of Android devices.
- They offer 24/7 customer support.
- One Click Root offers to restore and backup service for free.
- You can’t uninstall this App, once you root your Android device with this software.
- It only works for Android version 3 or higher.
4. King Root
King Root is one such root app for PC that can help you root your Android device. This is an easy-to-use tool for rooting your Android mobile.
- It has an easy and convenient user interface.
- Supports various Android devices.
- You have a high chance of bricking the Android device with this rooting program.
- There are hardly any updates for King Root.
Towel Root is one of the popular android root software for PC, available in the APK version. It is a one click solution for rooting Android devices. With Towel Root version v3 or above, you can unroot a device as well.
- It is easy to use and available for free.
- With just a single click, your device gets rooted.
- It works for only Android 4.4 and higher versions.
- It doesn’t work on Motorola handsets.
- Quite an ugly user interface.
6. Baidu Root
Baidu Root is a root software for PC, meant for Android devices. It supports Android devices with v2.2 and above. It is also a program that nicely manages memory usage of the device.
- It supports more than 6000 Android device models.
- It is a one click installation software.
- It may turn out to install lots of unexpected bloatware on your phone.
- The software isn't available in the English language.
7. SRS Root
It is yet another android root software for PC, which has a good success rate in rooting your Android devices. Moreover, this rooting software for PC comes with a range of exploits for your needs. Let’s check out its pros and cons.
- The software is quite easy to use.
- A free trial version is available.
- The software requires some sort of special permission to carry out rooting, which may cause inconveniences.
- The software's user interface is quite ugly.
8. 360 Root
360 Root app is the last on today’s list of best root software for PC but certainly not the least. 360 Root can root your Android device with just a simple click and claims to root 9000 Android devices. However, when testing carried out, it failed to root Xiaomi Mi 4, which was running on Android version 4.4, but yes, it worked well on other manufacturers like HTC, Samsung, etc.
- It enables you to root your android device with just one click.
- Works on all devices with Android 2.2 or higher.
- Helps to carry out system cleaning to clear out junk and system cache.
- The UI of this App is not very good.
- The App doesn’t support the English language, which is one of the biggest con of this App.
- Failed to root some famous android phones like Xiaomi Mi 4.
In conclusion, rooting your Android device with the help of a PC or computer can be a great way to unleash the full potential of your device. The process may seem daunting at first, but with the right root software, it can be a quick and easy process. The 8 best root software listed in this article offer a range of features and benefits to help you root your device safely and easily. Whether you're looking to customize your device or gain access to new features, these root software options are sure to meet your needs. So, why not give them a try and see what your Android device is truly capable of?
In case you mistakenly deleted crucial files from your Android device and are not interested in rooting it, you can rely on Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) to retrieve deleted files without root. This tool comes highly recommended due to its user-friendly interface and impressive scanning capabilities that allow you to effortlessly recover lost photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more with just a few clicks. Whether you opt to root your device or not, Dr.Fone remains a dependable solution for retrieving your lost data.
Recover Deleted Files from Android Without Root
- Recover data from Android devices.
- Supports to recover Contacts, Messages, Call history, Video, Photo, Audio, WhatsApp message & attachments, documents, etc.
- Supports 6000+ Android phones and tablets from brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Generic Android Root
- 1. Text Message Apps for Android
- 2. Root Android ONE Devices
- 3. 30 Useful Android Root Apps
- 4. Best Android Root File Managers
- 5. Get Root Access with Computer
- 6. Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android
- 7. Get Free In-APP Purchase
- 8. Wifi Hotspot Apps without Rooting
- 9. Get Root Access on Android
- 10.Root Android Devices
- 11.Root Android Phones and Tablets
- 12.Root Smartphone on Android
- 13.Why Root Android and How to Root it
- 14.Root Android 4 Series in Two Ways
- 15.Tools to Root Android Online
- Specific Android Root
- 1. Root Samsung Galaxy S7& S7 Edge
- 2. Root LG Devices with Root Script
- 3. Samsung Root Software to Root
- 4. Root Motorola Devices
- 5. 2 Solutions to Root ZTE Devices
- 6. Solution to Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. 2 Methods to Root Nexus 7 Easily
- 8. Solutions to Root Sony Devices
- 9. Root Any HTC Device in One Click