Fix All iOS Problems Like a Pro
Stuck in Recovery Mode
White Screen of Death
iPhone Black Screen
iPhone Keeps Restarting
Fix iOS and Keep Your Data Intact
Upgrade and Downgrade iOS without iTunes
Dr.Fone is able to upgrade and downgrade iOS without jailbreaking. And most importantly, this upgrade process will not cause data loss on your iOS device. Please also note that downgrading to a previous iOS version only works when Apple still signs the older iOS version.
Explore iOS Beta Features
Repair iOS System with Different Modes
Retain User's Data: With this Standard Mode, we can quickly fix almost all system issues without data loss, including crashes, black screens, and getting stuck on the Apple logo or in the Recovery Mode.
This mode is recommended if Standard Repair fails. It supports deep scan to repair in relatively complex scenarios and resets your iDevice to factory settings. Please note that all your data will be erased after recovery.
Anti - Recovery Mode
We recommend this mode if you want to sell your iDevice or want to destroy the data inside the iDevice. It can fix complex iOS system issues and perform deep data erasure on your iDevice, including formatting hard drive chips.
Steps for Using iOS System Repair
01 Launch Dr.Fone and connect your iPhoneLaunch Dr.Fone, select System Repair, connect the iPhone to a computer.
02 Start to download the proper iPhone firmware.Choose the correct model for your iPhone and start to download firmware.
03 Click Fix Now to start fixing iPhone to normalWait for a moment and your iPhone will be fixed to normal.
FAQs - You May Still Be Wondering
iOS users may often hear about Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. But probably most users don't know what exactly is Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. Now, let me introduce what they are and their differences.
Recovery Mode is a failsafe in iBoot that is used to revive your iPhone with a new version of iOS. It uses iBoot to restore or upgrade your iPhone.
DFU Mode, which is known as Device Firmware Update, allows iOS devices to be restored from any state. It is a port of the SecureROM which is built into the hardware. So it can restore the device more thoroughly than the Recovery Mode.
When your iPhone won't turn on, you can try the steps below to restart it.
- Charge your iPhone. This can solve a small part of the issues.
- Hard reset your iPhone. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button for about 10 seconds. Release them when the Apple logo appears.
- Use Dr.Fone to fix iPhone won't turn on without data loss. Connect your iPhone to computer and follow the instructions to download the firmware using Dr.Fone. It will then fix your iPhone automatically.
- Restore iPhone using iTunes.
- Restore iPhone in DFU Mode. This is the ultimate solution to fix iPhone problems. But it will erase all data on iPhone.
When an iPhone screen goes black, we should firstly determine whether it's caused by software issue or hardware issue. An corrupted update or unstable firmware can also the iPhone malfunction and turns into black. Usually this can be resolved by a hard reset or restore. You can follow the solutions here to fix iPhone black screen for software reasons.
If none of them fix the issue, the chance is your iPhone black is caused by hardware problems. There usually isn't a quick fix. So you can visit the Apple Store nearby for further help.
A factory reset wipes all the information and settings on the iPhone. It can help you resolve some system issues when the device malfunctions or protect your privacy when you sell the device. Before we proceed on, remember to back up your data first.
- Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings.
- Enter your screen passcode if it asks.
- Enter your Apple ID password on the popup.
- Then tap in Erase iPhone to confirm it. The reset process can take a few minutes. Then your iPhone will restart like a brand new device.
If you see your iPhone stucks on the Apple logo screen, try these steps:
- Force restart your iPhone. This is the basic solution and it won't cause data loss.
- Fix iPhone system with Dr.Fone. This is the fastest and easiest way to fix iPhone system problems without data loss.
- Restore iPhone with iTunes. If you don't have an iTunes backup, it will erase all your data.
- Restore iPhone in DFU mode. This is the most thorough solution to fix all iPhone system issues. It will also erase all your data completely.
Find step by step instructions to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo here.
Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) provides some iOS system recovery tools completely for free. The free version can get your device into, and exit Recovery mode, DFU mode, and General Reset your iOS device.