Dr.Fone - iTunes Repair
Fix all the iTunes errors/issues. No data loss.
Why Choose Dr.Fone - iTunes Repair?
Feel frustrated when your iTunes get into trouble and have no idea what to do? Most of the users will turn to Apple user guide. However, do you really find what you want in the massive and long-winded information? Now with Dr.Fone - iTunes Repair, You can repair iTunes simply by yourself at home. Only in one click, all the iTunes errors including install/update/connect/restore/backup and other issues will be fixed in seconds, without any data loss. It does save your time.
1 Click to Fix All iTunes Issues
iTunes errors come mainly in 3 categories: iTunes install/update/startup errors, iTunes connection errors, and iTunes syncing errors. Whatever you encounter, this iTunes repair tool always has a fixing solution.
High Success Rate
Fix iTunes to normal with the highest success rate.
No Data Loss
Retain iTunes data intact when fixing iTunes issues.
All iTunes Errors
Over 100 iTunes issues/errors can be fixed.
1 Click Fix
Select the right option and repair iTunes in one click.
Loved by Over 50 Million Customers
How to Fix iTunes Issues Quickly?
This iTunes repair not only fixes all iTunes errors, but it also features simple operations and fast fixing process.
Step 1: Select the iTunes issue type.
Step 2: Start to fix iTunes.
Step 3: Complete fixing iTunes.
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
iOS 14, iOS 13, iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
iTunes Repair FAQs
iTunes Repair Tips & Tricks
- Fix iTunes Errors Due to Windows Installer Package Problem
- Quick Solutions to Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 127)
- Fix Cannot Connect to iTunes Store on Your iPhone/iPad
- Full Guide to Fix iTunes Keeps Freezing or Crashing Issues
- Quick Solutions to Fix iTunes Won't Open on Windows
- How to Fix iTunes Not Detecting Your iPhone?
- Fix “iTunes Has Stopped Working on Windows 7”
- Solutions to Fix All iTunes Match Not Working Issues
- App Store Not Working on My iPhone, How to Fix?