#CatchEmAll Celebrate National Pokémon Day with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Hey, Pokémon trainers!
You must know the excitement and nostalgia that National Pokémon Day brings! Celebrated every February 27th, this day marks the official release of Pokémon Red and Green in 1996.
With the National Pokémon Day for 2024 fast approaching, every Pokémon fan has one thing in mind. How to best celebrate Pokémon Day? While you can host themed parties or fun meet-and-greets with other trainers, a Pokémon Go marathon is the best solution!
To make it even better, we are hosting a special event to boost your Pokémon Day celebrations. Now you can spoof your location and complete Pokédex faster and at a lower price with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location Dr.Fone - Virtual Location Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. Let’s find out more about this below!
Celebrate Pokémon Day with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Play our special connect-the-dots game within one minute of the designated time, and you could win a Dr. Fone - Virtual Location 33% OFF coupon! Dr.Fone - Virtual Location can go beyond your virtual location and catch rare Pokémon without stepping outside. Participate in our special event and catch Pokémons from all over the world.
January 22, 2024, to March 4, 2024.
The game is as simple as playing connect-the-dots. Participants who successfully complete the game will earn rewards!
Winners can enjoy a 33% off coupon on Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to spoof your Pokémon Go GPS! This enables you to catch more and even rare Pokémons at a lower cost. So, are you ready to catch ’em all this Pokémon Day? Let’s find the best ways to do it below!
Coupon Usage Recommendations
Don't miss out on this exclusive 33% off coupon on Dr.Fone - Virtual Location! Once you win the connect-the-dots game, follow these simple steps to claim your coupon:
- Step 1. Add Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (Win / Mac) to your cart.
- Step 2. 33% OFF will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Step 3. Enjoy enhanced Pokémon adventures like never before!
This coupon is your golden chance to save extra on your purchase of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. When making the purchase, make sure to go to purchase Dr.Fone - Virtual Location through the purchase link on this page. Once you have done so, you can view the discounted price before checking out!
Pokemon Go Tips and Tricks To Help You Catch ’Em All
New Pokémon are being added to Pokémon Go every day. These include regionals, time-limited encounters, and a lot more. Let’s find out the different ways you can use to find and catch these rare Pokémon!
How to find rare Pokémon or complete your Pokédex?
There are various options you can try to find rare Pokémon and complete your Pokedex.
- Increase your trainer level. The higher your trainer level is, the higher your chances of finding a rare Pokémon are. So, up your XP game by using lucky eggs, completing research quests, and catching more Pokémon.
- Trade with other players. If you have friends who also play Pokémon Go, you can trade rare and even legendary Pokémon with them. Just make sure you’re in a specific range with them.
- Use incense and lures. Both of these will help you attract more Pokémon. As for Lures, once they are used on a PokeStop, any player can enjoy its effects as a bonus.
- Play on the Community Days. If you’re looking to catch a Shiny Pokémon, don’t forget to play on community days. It is important because Shinies have a much higher rate of appearing during these days!
- Have friends in other regions. You cannot complete your Pokedex without getting region-exclusive Pokémon! Having friends from other regions ensures you can trade regional Pokémon with each other.
- Use a virtual GPS at home. If you don’t have anyone to trade your regional Pokémon with, you can use a virtual location. It can be achieved by using a specialized app, like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location for this purpose to access rare locations and get more Pokémon!
Considering time and money, the first few of the above methods are not so easy to realize in practice. So here, we are exclusively introducing one of the most efficient and low-cost ways - virtual GPS to catch, power up, and evolve your Pokémon. Are you ready to complete your Pokedex faster?
What is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
Dr.Fone Virtual Location is a super useful software when it comes to spoofing the locations of your device. You can use this app to not only change the GPS for Pokémon Go but also simulate the GPS movement with a joystick! On top of that, the software is super easy to use, so you don’t need to be tech-savvy to use it. With Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you can easily access region-exclusive Pokémon. Whether you want to catch Klefki, which is exclusive to France, or the Hawai’i-exclusive Comfey, Dr.Fone makes it all possible.
- Teleport GPS location to anywhere with one click.
- Simulate GPS movement along a route as you draw.
- Joystick to simulate GPS movement flexibly.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokémon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Here’s why Dr.Fone Virtual Location is an ideal solution for Pokémon Go spoofing.
- Access rare locations, catch more Pokémon, and complete your Pokédex.
- Increase the chance to get rare Pokémon.
- Achieve in-game goals more efficiently.
- Maximize fun in AR games by using the joystick for flexible GPS movement.
Ready to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to catch all Pokémon? Let’s find out how to do that below.
How To Spoof in Pokémon GO at Home and Get More Pokemon Using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location?
Is it possible to play Pokémon GO without moving? Yes, it's possible to play Pokémon GO without moving. It's a common method for playing the game. If you want to make the game think that you are moving, you must use a GPS spoofer. What is the best way to move in Pokemon Go without walking? There you go.
Step 1. Download and launch Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
First thing first, download Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. After downloading and installing it, you can use a USB cable to get your phone and computer connected. Next, select the “Virtual Location” tool and click the “Get Started” button.
Step 2. Connect your device.
Now, a map will show up on your screen. Here, click on the “No Device” button to connect your phone and click on “Next.”
Step 3. Teleport mode select.
Once your phone is connected, select “Teleport Mode” from the toolbar near the top right corner of the screen.
Step 4. Choose the location.
Now, click on the search bar and type in the name of the location you want to use. Once you have added the location, hit “Enter” to move to the next step.
Step 5. Arrive at your desired location.
Now, the map will show your desired location, and you will be prompted to confirm the teleport. For this, click on “Move Here.”
Step 6. Location changed.
Now, your location has changed successfully, and you can see it on your screen. You can further confirm it by opening the current location of your phone as well.
Play Pokémon Go with a Joystick for iOS trainers.
Get better control over your GPS movement on your iPhone by using the joystick feature of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. This feature can be easily accessed on the main screen of the map. You can either access it from the toolbar located near the top right corner or the lower left side of the screen. 360-degree directions are available. You can move forward or backward by clicking the Up or Down arrows. Keyboard shortcuts W, A, S, and D can be used to control GPS movements, as can Up, Down, Left, and Right keys.
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location offers two ways to use the joystick for seamless GPS movement. You can use the Automatic or Manual GPS movement. Here’s how you can use both ways.
Automatic GPS Movement
- Step 1. Click on the red start button on the joystick near the lower left corner of the screen. It will activate automatic GPS movement.
- Step 2. Now, use the arrows around the button to change your direction or the spot around the circle.
- Step 3. You can also use keyboard keys like A and D, and left and right keys.
Manual GPS movement
- Step 1. For this method, constantly click on the joystick arrows to move on the map manually.
- Step 2. Alternatively, you can use the W, S, Up, and Down keys on keyboards to change directions manually.
So, are you ready to step into the new worlds and explore the unknown with Pokémon Go? The world awaits you, trainer – Go catch ’em all!
Is it safe to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location in Pokémon GO?
When it comes to safe location spoofing apps, Dr.Fone by Wondershare is at the top of the list. With this powerful app, you do not need to worry about losing your Pokémon Go account. It is because Dr.Fone - Virtual Location ensures that your location spoofing is as realistic as possible!
Unlike most other location-faking apps, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location works without jailbreaking your device. This means all of your phone data is secure when using the app. So wave those worries goodbye! Get ready to celebrate this year’s Pokémon Day better than ever before with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
Who Is a Master Trainer? Test Your Knowledge in Pokémon Trivia
Think you know everything there is to know about the world of Pokémon? Let's put your Pokémon expertise to the test with our trivia challenge! Whether you're a seasoned Pokémon Trainer or just starting your journey, these questions will challenge your knowledge of the Pokémon universe. Get ready to prove your Pokémon prowess and learn some fascinating facts along the way! Answer the following questions to see how much of a Pokémon Master you truly are. Good luck!
Terms and details for the event
- This amazing 33% discount is exclusively available during our Pokémon National Day event.
- It cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
- Offers are valid only on our event page: https://drfone.wondershare.com/national-pokemon-day.html
- All prices are already discounted on the page.
National Pokémon Day is a source of excitement and fun for trainers all around the world. Now, you can celebrate this festive day even better by catching more Pokémon! Step into the unknown and discover rare Pokémon from around the world. Now is your golden chance to become a legendary player!
Take part in our special event this Pokémon Day and enjoy a 33% discount coupon on Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. With this location spoofing app, you can explore rare locations and complete your Pokedex faster than ever before. Get ready to Go, Go, Go! Go beyond regional limits and catch ’em all from around the world!
Happy Pokémon Day!
Let's Go, Pikachu!
- Teleport GPS location to anywhere.
- Fake GPS Location on iOS and Android in one click.
- Simulate GPS movement along the route you draw and with different simulated speeds.
- Using Jump Teleport mode, you can easily jump to rare and legendary Pokémon.
- Enable you to use a joystick or keyboard to simulate GPS movement flexibly in Pokémon Go.
- Besides Pokémon GO, it also works smoothly with location-based apps and games, like Jurassic World Alive, Minecraft Earth, Snapchat, etc.