Unlock iPhone/iPad Without Passcode
- Remove all types of lock screens on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Bypass iCloud activation lock and Apple ID without password
- Bypass MDM and screen time without data loss
- Compatible with iOS 17/iPadOS 17 and iPhone 14
- Simple 3-step process, no technical knowledge required
Remove All Types of Lock Screen
As one of the first iOS lock screen removals, Dr.Fone helps unlock your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch lock screen, including 4-digit / 6-digit passcode, custom numeric code, alphanumeric passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, Screen Time Passcode, etc., in a few minutes.
Screen Time Passcode
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
Whether you forgot your iCloud password or just bought an iCloud-locked iPhone, Dr. Fone’s iPhone unlocking function can remove the iCloud activation lock easily and quickly.
After successfully removing the iCloud activation, you can get full access to your device and use a new Apple ID to activate the device.
Unlock Apple ID Without Password
Forgot your Apple ID password and are unable to use iCloud and other Apple services? Dr.Fone’s iPhone unlocker is able to bypass the Apple ID lock permanently, even if the Find My/Find My iPhone feature is enabled on the device. Regain all your iCloud services and Apple ID features by logging into a new account.
Bypass MDM Without Data Loss
Want to remove all MDM restrictions on your iPhone/iPad? You can bypass MDM and remove MDM profiles without any data loss or jailbreaking device using Dr. Fone's' Remove MDM' feature. All iOS devices and iOS versions are supported.
Remove SIM Lock/ Unlock iPhone Carrier
When you travel abroad or replace and restart your SIM card, your iPhone may get locked. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) enables you to fix carrier SIM issues in many common scenarios such as "SIM Not Support", "SIM Not Valid", "SIM Locked" or "No Network Serves". Furthermore, it helps you quickly unlock your iPhone for international use with different networks like AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc., without losing data.
Note: The precondition for the remove SIM lock is to jailbreak your iOS. Please consider if you want to jailbreak your device.
Remove iTunes Backup Entryption
If you can't remember the password for your encrypted backup, you won't be able to turn off backup encryption or create new encrypted backups in Finder or iTunes. So you might not even be able to back up, restore, transfer or wipe your phone data normally. But don't worry, Dr.Fone can solve all your problems by removing the backup encryption setting without damaging any of your data.
Steps to Unlock iPhone in Seconds
Dr.Fone safely unlocks your iPhone screen and bypasses iCloud activation lock, etc ., and helps you to regain full access to your device.
No learning curve. Unlock iPhone in simple steps.
FAQs - You May Still Be Wondering
A lot of iOS users have the same question "What is the difference between 'password' and 'passcode'?". Well, the password and passcode are two different things on the iPhone/iPad. The password on the iPhone usually is meant for Apple ID and iCloud account, which is used for iTunes and App Store purchases. While the passcode is usually meant for lock screen to secure your device from unauthorized access.
After you keep entering the incorrect passcode, your iPhone will show the messages below:
- 5 incorrect passcode entries in a row, it shows "iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 minute";
- 7 incorrect passcode entries in a row, it shows "iPhone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes";
- 8 incorrect passcode entries in a row, it shows "iPhone is disabled, try again in 15 minutes";
- 9 incorrect passcode entries in a row, it shows "iPhone is disabled, try again in 60 minutes";
- 10 incorrect passcode entries in a row, it shows "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes";
After 10 incorrect passcode entries, your device will be completely locked and you will have to restore your iPhone to get it unlocked.
If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode, you can follow the steps below to reset the forgotten passcode using iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to computer.
- If you've synced your iPhone on this computer before, wait the iTunes to sync and backup your iPhone. Then click Restore iPhone. After the device is restored, set up your iPhone and tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- If your iPhone has never synced before, you can only restore the iPhone in Recovery mode. After connect your iPhone, try to force restart it. Then click Restore. Please note this process will completely erase your data on the device.
To disable lock screen on iPhone, just follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- If you have iPhone X or later, select Face ID & Passcode. On earlier iPhone devices, tap Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, tap Passcode.
- Then tap Passcode to turn off lock screen on iPhone.
The world knows GSM as Global System for Mobile Communication and CDMA as Code Division Multiple Access. One obvious difference between both terms is the SIM cards. You can find a SIM card slot across GSM phones, while CDMA lacks one in them. Instead, they had a handset-based standard with a phone number linking with the device. With a data rate of 42Mbps, GSM was much more common and widely used as compared to the 3.6Mbps CDMA.
Steps to Check if your Phone is GSM or CDMA
- Lead into its "Settings" on your iPhone and find the "General" options. From the list, select the "About" option to proceed.
- As you get into the respective section, find the MEID, ESN, or IMEI number. Phones with a MEID or ESN number use the CDMA system, while devices with an IMEI utilize GSM. Phones having both numbers are GSM and CDMA simultaneously.