Android Root Unlock the Full Potential of Your Phone
Access More Apps
Install Apps blocked by carriers. Enjoy thousands of "incompatible" from the Play Store.
Install Custom Roms
Custom Roms completely change how you use your phone. You can even install the latest Android version before everyone else.
Access Blocked Features
Enjoy new Android features like photosphere, slow motion video, and NFC mobile payments before they are released.
Uninstall Preinstalled Apps
Uninstall some useless, annoying, space-wasting apps that are preinstalled by manufactures. Make your Android more comfortable.
Uninstall bloatware to reduce unnecessary RAM and CPU usage. Speed up your Android.
Remove Ads in Apps
One Click to block all the annoying ads in your downloaded apps. No more disturbing when you play games on Android.
Why Choose Dr.Fone
Root Your Phone Quickly and Safely for Free
Root for Free
One click to root your Android phone for free.
No data kept or leaked during the process.
Ease of Use
Intuitive interface for everyone to use.
Complete Android Compatibility
- What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process to attain superuser permissions on various Android system. It is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking.
- What benefits can I get after Rooting?
- Does Android Root void my device's warranty?
- What is the success rate of Android Root?
Tips & Tricks
- Beginner's Guide: How to Root Nexus 5
- Root Nexus with Nexus Root Toolkit and its Best Alternative
- How to Root Sony Xperia Z1 Easily and Safely
- 3 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Safely and Easily
- Practical Guide: How to root HTC One M8 in Steps
- Top 50 Best Rooted Apps for Android Phone & Tablet
- Two Ways to Hide Apps on Android without Rooting
- Two Solutions to Root Moto E Easily
- Complete Guide to Root Browser
Our Customers Are Also Downloading:
Rescue data from Android phones and tablets in 5 minutes.
Remove the locked screen from Android devices without losing data.