Backup data on your Android devices easily and restore backup files selectively to any device.
Huawei Root - Dr.Fone Provides the Best One Click Root Solution
Almost every Android device comes with a few limitations. In order to make the most out of your Huawei device, you need to understand how to root in. After performing a Huawei root operation, you can definitely customize it on the go. From installing a wide range of apps to controlling the overall appearance of your device, there a lot of things you can do after you root Huawei phone. You can get rid of the in-app ads, install custom ROM, uninstall the default applications, and perform all the other kind of impressive stuff after rooting your device. In this guide, we will prepare you with all the basic prerequisites that you should take care of before commencing the operation. Also, we have given an in-depth walkthrough to root Huawei P6 and other major devices.
Part 1: Preparations Before Rooting Huawei Phone
Before you perform any kind of Huawei root operation, you need to prepare your device. The rooting operation might compromise with the warranty of your device. In order to make sure that you sustain its warranty, use a reliable application like dr.fone, which allows you to un-root your device as well. Take care of the following prerequisites before you root Huawei phone.
1. After rooting, you might lose your data. In order to make sure that you have a reliable backup of your data, use a professional application. Backup your data using dr.fone’s Android data and backup restore. This will ensure that you won’t lose your precious data after the root operation.
2. Turn on the “USB Debugging” feature on your phone. This can be done by visiting the “Developer options” on your device under “Settings”.
3. The rooting process might consume a significant amount of your phone’s battery. Make sure that it is at least 60% charged before commencing anything.
4. Download all the essential drivers related to your device by visiting the official Huawei website.
5. Chances are that the default firmware of your device might hinder the rooting process. Try to turn in off before commencing.
That’s it! You are all prepped up. All you need is your charged device and a USB cable to root Huawei P6 or any other Huawei device.
Part 2: Root Huawei Devices With dr.fone - Android Root
Perform Huawei root operation without facing any setback by using dr.fone. A highly efficient application, it will root your device in a single click. Fast and reliable, it is one of the best applications out there to root any android device.
Dr. Fone boasts a success rate of 100% and is compatible with most every Huawei phone. It is a secure and easy way to root Huawei device of yours. After rooting your Huawei phone, you can access more apps, install default apps, access blocked features, remove ads, and perform a lot of other tasks. Make sure that you have enabled the “USB Debugging” option on your device before proceeding. Simply follow these easy steps to root Huawei P6 or any other Android phone that you have.
Root Your Android Phone with One Click.
- Simple process, hassle free.
- Supports over 7000 devices.
- Highest success rate in the industry.
- 100% safe and secure.
1. Start by downloading dr.fone and install it on your system. You can download it from its official website right here. You can either try the free trial version or pay a small amount to download the fully-equipped paid version.
2. Launch the dr.fone interface on your system. You would get the following screen. In order to experience the Android root feature, simply click on the “More Tools” options. Now, out of all the provided options, select the “Android root” feature for the process to commence.
3. The interface would ask you to connect your device to the computer. Use a USB cable to perform the task and make sure that you have fulfilled all the prerequisites successfully.
4. As soon as you would connect your phone, it would recognize the device and start preparing it for the rooting operation. The name of your device would be displayed with a few basic instructions. Just let the application recognize your device and perform all the back-end operations. It will only take a few seconds.
5. After your phone would be detected and all the basic back-end operations would be executed, your device would be ready. The screen will also change with the presence of the “Root now” option. Simply click this option in order to commence Huawei root operation.
6. As soon as you would press the “Root now” button, the application will start rooting your device. Simply sit back and give it some time to perform all the desired operations. Don’t disconnect your device and let it function the usual way. Also, your phone might receive a prompt, asking whether you want to root your device or not. Simply agree to it in order to finish the rooting process.
That’s it! After performing these operations, your Huawei phone would be rooted. In a single click, you can root your favorite device using dr.fone’s Android Root. Compatible with more than 7000 devices, dr.fone will provide a smooth and hassle-free way for you to root Huawei device. All you got to do is follow the above-mentioned process to unleash the true potential of your Huawei phone or tablet.
We are sure you would be able to follow these instructions without facing any setback. Just restart your phone after finishing the rooting operation and make the most out of it. From accessing all the blocked features to customizing its overall appearance, there are now almost limitless options open for you.
There are quite a few applications available in the market that can root Huawei phones, but nothing compares to dr.fone. It is a highly sophisticated software, which is 100% secure and safe to use. We recommend using dr.fone in order to root your Huawei or any other Android device. Prepare your phone by making sure that you have met all the stated requirements and just follow these simple steps to root it.
- Unlock Huawei
- Huawei Unlock Code Calculator
- Unlock Huawei E3131
- Unlock Huawei Y300
- Unlock Huawei E303
- Huawei Codes
- Unlock Huawei Modem
- Unlock Huawei Bootloader
- Huawei Management
- Backup Huawei
- Huawei Photo Recovery
- Huawei Recovery Tool
- Huawei Transfer Software
- Huawei Data Transfer
- iOS to Huawei Transfer
- Huawei to iPhone
- Samsung to Huawei P9
- Root Huawei
- Huawei Tips