How to Recover Photos from iCloud to iPhone/PC/Mac?
If you maintain a backup of your photos on iCloud, then you can easily restore it on your device. In this way, you can restore photos from iCloud and move from one device to another without losing your data. Though, if you are restoring your iCloud backup on the same device, then you might lose your existing data. Don’t worry – we are here to assist you. In this post, we will teach you how to recover photos from iCloud in a seamless manner. We have included third-party tools as well as iOS native solution to list how to restore pictures from iCloud. Let’s get it started!
Part 1: Restore Photos from iCloud using dr.fone
If you are looking for an easy solution to learn how to recover deleted photos from iCloud, then you can give dr.fone - iOS Data Recovery a try. It is one of the most trusted and widely used data recovery tools that can retrieve the lost or deleted content on your iOS device. By using its interactive interface, you can easily learn how to recover deleted photos from iCloud.
World's best iCloud data recovery software
- Provide with three ways to recover iPhone data.
- Scan iOS devices to recover photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Extract and preview all content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore what you want from iCloud/iTunes backup to your device or computer.
- Compatible with latest iPhone models.
Besides that, you can also use the tool to recover photos from an iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. A part of the dr.fone toolkit, it has a dedicated tool for Windows and Mac. Since it is compatible with every leading iOS device, you won’t face any trouble to restore photos from iCloud with dr.fone.
1. Install dr.fone iOS Data Recovery on your system and connect your device to it. Launch the interface and choose the option of “Data Recovery”.
2. This will open the data recovery tool. Go to the left panel and click on the option of “Recover from iCloud Backup File”.
3. To learn how to recover photos from iCloud, you need to log-in to your iCloud by providing the respective credentials.
4. Afterward, dr.fone will provide a list of all the iCloud backup files linked to your account.
5. You can view some basic details related to the backup file from here.
6. Select the desired backup file and click on the “Download” button.
7. This will generate the following pop-up message. From here, you can pick the kind of data that you wish to restore.
8. After making the appropriate selections, click on the “Next” button to initiate the process.
9. Wait for a while as the application will recover the selected content from the iCloud backup.
10. After completing the process, you can preview the backup. Select the photos you want to restore and click on the “Recover to Computer” button.
You can also click on the “Restore to Device” button to restore photos from iCloud backup to your iOS device directly. Besides photos, you can also restore messages, contacts, videos, music files, call logs, and more.
Part 2: Restore Photos from iCloud to iPhone using MobileTrans
If you are looking for a fast and direct solution to know how to restore pictures from iCloud to iPhone, then you should give MobileTrans a try. The tool can be used to backup and restore your data with just one click. Not just photos, it also works with messages, contacts, music, and other data files as well. By using MobileTrans, you can restore your photos and that too directly to your device. Follow these instructions to learn how to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone using MobileTrans.
Restore iCloud Photos to iPhone/Android in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Samsung to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12/10.11.
1. Download MobileTrans by Wondershare on your Mac or Windows system.
2. Connect your device to the system and launch MobileTrans. From the home screen, select the Restore from Device > iCloud option.
3. This will launch the following screen. On the left panel, provide your iCloud credentials and sign-in.
4. After logging-in to your iCloud account via MobileTrans, you can view all the backup files linked to it.
5. Select the file you wish to restore. Click on the “Download” button in order to confirm your choice when you get the following pop-up message.
6. Wait for a while as the selected iCloud backup file is being downloaded to the system.
7. Once it is done, you can select the data you wish to restore and click on the “Start Transfer” button and initiate the restoring process.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can learn how to restore pictures from iCloud to your iOS device.
Part 3: Official way to restore photos from iCloud
You can also take the assistance of iOS native interface to restore photos from iCloud. Though, you will get this option only while setting up your device. Therefore, if you have an old device, then you need to reset it. By doing so, your saved content on the device would be lost. If you don’t want to go through all this hassle, then you can simply try dr.fone toolkit as well. Nevertheless, you can learn how to recover photos from iCloud by following these steps:
1. If you have an old device, then you need to reset it entirely. To do this, go to its Settings > General > Reset and tap on the “Erase All Content and Settings” options.
2. Provide your passcode and tap on the “Erase All Content” button again to confirm your choice.
3. This will restart your device, letting you perform the setup. If you are using a new phone, then you will directly get this option by turning it on the first time.
4. While setting up your device, choose to “Restore from iCloud backup” and provide your iCloud credentials to log-in.
5. It will display a list of all the previously stored iCloud backup files. Select the appropriate file and wait for a while as iPhone will restore photos from iCloud backup.
As you can see, by using the official method to recover photos from iCloud, your entire device will be restored. Therefore, you can simply take the assistance of dr.fone iOS Data Recovery to learn how to recover pictures from iCloud. Besides restoring your content from iCloud or iTunes backup, it can also be used to learn how to recover deleted photos from iCloud backup in a trouble-free manner. Extremely easy to use, the tool is known to provide secure and reliable results and will certainly come handy to you on several occasions.
- Backup Contacts to iCloud
- Backup Contacts to iCloud
- iCloud Backup Messages
- iPhone Won't Backup to iCloud
- iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- Backup Contacts to iCloud
- Extract iCloud Backup
- Access iCloud Backup Content
- Access iCloud Photos
- Download iCloud Backup
- Retrieve Photos from iCloud
- Retrieve Data from iCloud
- Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Restore from iCloud
- iCloud Backup Issues