Remove the Lock Screen Fingerprint
Users of Android phones can benefit from data and file protection tools like passwords, patterns, and PINs. But there are also some significant disadvantages, for example:
- Someone may have repeatedly entered the wrong password to access your phone.
- You may have forgotten the PIN on your device, pattern, or PIN.
- The lock screen fingerprint can also malfunction if there are repeated tries from an unauthorized finger.
If you use a wrong password or a fingerprint unlock, it can permanently lock your Android device.
We can use many practical methods to remove the Android phone lock screen fingerprint. For example:
According to you, the most typical or initial option must be factory reset. However, when you try the factory reset method, you will lose all data on your phone. So, can you unlock an Android phone without a factory reset? Yes, we will tell you how to unlock your phone without fingerprint and resetting your Android phone.
Follow these methods to bypass the fingerprint lock without resetting the phone. It will save you from losing your data. All our methods are very easy and safe.
Useful Methods to Bypass Fingerprint Lock
1. Restart your Phone
If your fingerprint is not working or the device prompts you with an error in the fingerprint functioning, possibly the fingerprint reader is not responding, and the device needs to restart to get rid of this error.
When a device restarts, the fingerprint functionality is restored after entering the device pattern, password, or PIN. This is the simplest method to reset your fingerprint hardware.
2. Remove your phone battery
Old android phones have removable batteries. If you can remove your phone battery, remove it and then put it back. Now turn on your phone. Doing so can help solve the fingerprint lock issue if there are bugs or system errors.
3. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
On Android handsets, you can attempt Dr.Fone to remove the fingerprint without professional skills. It allows you to delete the password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprint from an Android phone.
Step 1: Connect your Android device.
Open Dr.Fone on your PC, then among all the tools, choose "Screen Unlock."
Step 2: Select a device type.
We are in this part to provide you with two ways to unlock practically any Android handset, including those made by Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Vivo, Lenovo, LG, and others. It's crucial to choose the right device brand to unlock the lock because the recovery modes for various phone models vary. The list contains every supported device model.
Here you will have some brands to choose from, don't make it wrong.
Step 3: Put your device into Recovery Mode.
You will learn how to put your device into Recovery Mode; it's important to do as instructions, although this part may look a little strange. And there are 3 different Samsung Recovery Modes as examples.
(Get into Recovery Mode in Samsung phone with Bixby)
(Get into Recovery Mode in Samsung phone without Bixby)
(Get into Recovery Mode in Samsung phone with the Home button)
Step 4: Instructions to Wipe Cache Partition
In this part, it is the final but crucial step to unlock your device; if you click any wrong button, your phone may not work anymore.
OK, you already passed the unlock process; locks like pattern, password, or fingerprint disappear!
4. Hard Reset your Device
Users of Android smartphones and tablets can troubleshoot various issues with their devices using a feature known as Android Recovery Mode. For example, it might be helpful if you discover that your device is functioning strangely. Recovery Mode Android technically refers to a unique bootable partition with a recovery application installed inside it.
However, users can also use it to reset the android password if it is forgotten. This password also includes fingerprint locks. The instructions for resetting android devices through recovery mode differ for every android device.
5. Google Find My Device
As you are likely aware, every Android device is connected to a Google account. As a result, if you'd like, you may also use it to unlock Android. You'll need to know your Google account login information for this. When you're ready, use these instructions to find out how to unlock a phone password.
- Login using your Google credentials by going to the official Google Find My Device website.
- You will see the gadgets connected to your Google account as you enter the interface and a map of where they are.
- To wipe the device, click the ERASE DEVICE option on the left side panel. You will then be required for your password.
- Once more, select "Erase." This will reset the device and get rid of the dysfunctional fingerprint lock.
6. Seek Help from Local Dealers
It might be a complicated case if you cannot reset your lock screen fingerprint through the methods described above. In this situation, you need to visit your nearest mobile technician, who can help you restore your device.
Why does not Fingerprint Work:
1. Fingerprint Hardware Module Problems:
The fingerprint module should be clean, just like a clean finger is. Unfortunately, the module would collect liquid from your fingers, especially if you had used a moisturizer earlier, making it difficult for the sensor to read your fingers accurately.
Please inspect the fingerprint module for any fluids or debris and clean it with a dry cloth to resolve this. If the dirt is on the module, clean it with wipes or a moist cloth wet with water.
2. Software Update:
Another software-related issue that may occur because " fingerprint sensor not working" issue is a software defect. Try checking if you have a pending update on your device and install it. Moreover, if the problem started after a system update, you may wait for a new update to fix the problem or go back to the previous update.
To install an update, open the Settings app, tap on 'System,' pick 'System Update,' and download and install any pending update.
3. Clean your Screen:
If you have a device with under-display fingerprint scanner, you might need to clean the screen properly before using the fingerprint. In some cases, screen protectors also interfere with fingerprint functioning.
Any method can solve the problems of using your device with your Android handset. The best thing about these solutions is that you don't need difficult professional skills to complete the tasks. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is the easiest way to help your device if you have a password or fingerprint problem.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked