What to Do to Unlock My Infinix?
The people who use a smartphone, use various security features to keep their phones safe and secure. You tend to use face lock, fingerprint lock, patterns, or pins so that no one can access your phone. Similarly, if you have locked your Infinix phone with any of the above methods, this Unlock my Infinix guide will be useful for you. For instance, if you set up a pin or password to access your phone, but later you forgot the password, then what? You may be wondering then how to unlock your Infinix phone. You don't need to worry if you have forgotten your Infinix screen lock or password,pin or other Infinix unlock code. The further part of this article will share safe methods to unlock the Infinix phone without losing any data.
Part 1: Some tools to unlock without Infinix unlock code
There is good news for you that different tools and methods are available to unlock your Infinix phone. The next part of this article will discuss three different tools, so you need to carefully read and follow the information along with the given steps.
Here is the first tool for you to move forward with the process to unlock the Infinix phone. The name of this tool is UnlockGo which is available on the iToolab website. The most important reason to recommend this tool is its security features. The good thing is the use of HTTPS to make sure that the personal information of the user is safe and secure. Here are a few steps to follow to unlock the Infinix phone with iToolab-UnlockGo:
Step 1: The first step is to download the iToolab-UnlockGo (Android) for your PC running Windows. Then connect your Infinix phone to your PC by using a USB, and click on Unlock Screen Lock:
Step 2: On the next screen, the software will ask you to choose your phone brand. So, here you need to choose Infinix as your brand:
Step 3: This step is all about entering the Infinix recovery mode. Press the power button of your phone, and at the same time press the Volume up button. This will get your phone to recovery mode.
Step 4: When the Infinix device is in the recovery mode stage, follow some other steps to get your phone to Reboot System.
Here you can see that there is no screen lock on your Infinix phone. It means that now you can set a new password/screen lock. Look, how easy and simple it was to unlock the Infinix phone with the help of iToolab-UnlockGo.
2. Android Multi Tools
Here you go with another wonderful tool which is called Android Multi Tools. You can use it for free to unlock your Infinix phone's screen lock or pattern lock. This tool is used to unlock smartphones of various famous brands including Infinix. This tool is also useful if you want to go with the factory reset, wipe the data of the android phone, or obtain the hardware & software data.
Step 1: The tool can be downloaded free for your Windows PC. So download it on your computer first of all.
Step 2: The next important step is to download the required software for your Infinix smartphone and install them.
Step 3: Once you are done with the first two steps, the third step is to start the Android Multi Tools by clicking the installed file on your computer. Here, you will see a new window, and you have to click ‘Run” at this window.
Step 4: Connect your Infinix phone with your computer. To start the boot mode of your phone, press the volume up and power button at the same time. It will enter into boot mode, and your phone will be connected to a PC.
Step 5: Now, you need to look at the commands made available by the Android Multi Tools software such as Examine the device, Software info, Face/Pin lock reset, Wipe data, Hardware info, Face/Gesture lock, etc. So, you will click the required command, proceed with Yes, and your phone will be reset with the given command.
3. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (easy to use)
You have forgotten your Infinix phone's screen lock or Infinix default pin code, and wondering what to do. Here is one of the easiest solutions for this problem. Dr.Fone has introduced software that easily helps you to go with screen unlock of any android phone including Infinix.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
The Best Tool to Unlock Infinix Screen Locks!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Step 1: First of all, connect your Infinix phone with your PC.
Then launch Dr.Fone. Here you would see several options, but you need to click the option “Screen Unlock”
Step 2: Every brand has a different model of recovery as per Dr. Fone's software. So, you have to select the Infinix brand from the given list of brands. Then, also make sure to select the right model of the Infinix phone.
Step 3: Now, it is time to get into the download move. When your Infinix phone is off, press and hold the home button + power button + volume down button simultaneously. The next process is to click the Volume up button, and here you are in the download mode where the recovery package starts downloading.
Step 4: Once the recovery package download is 100%, you have to click the "Remove now" part in the next window. Remember, this process won't harm your phone's data.
The next screen comes with the good news that your remove password process is completed, and now you can use your phone without being required to enter a screen lock.
Part 2: 3 useful ways to unlock your Infinix without tools
If you don't have access to any tool or software to unlock the Infinix phone, then you can find a few other methods useful without tools.
1. Google account (after multiple wrong attempts)
When your Infinix phone is locked due to multiple wrong attempts, then you can't open your phone lock. In this situation, if the find my device option is turned on in your phone, then you can use Google Account to unlock your phone. This Gmail account must be connected to your Infinix phone.
What to do then, follow the below steps:
- After multiple wrong attempts, the phone will be locked, and you will be asked to try again after 30 seconds.
- On this screen, you will see forgot pattern/password prompt at the bottom right corner of your Infinix phone. Touch this prompt.
- The next prompt will automatically take you to Google.
- Here, you can type the password and username of your Google Account, and touch the sign-in.
- Once sign-in is successful, the phone will ask you to reset the password of your Infinix phone.
2. Google security questions
One more useful method to unlock your phone without using a tool. When your screen is locked, and you have forgotten the pattern, you can use the Google Security Question feature. Here are the steps to follow:
- Try wrong screen lock multiple times
- In the next prompt will you show the "Forgot pattern" option?
- Here you can select the option of "Answer Questions"
- The next window will ask you to answer your Google Security Question. You can simply type the correct answer and proceed.
- The last step will ask you to create a new pattern for your Infinix phone.
3. Hard Reset (data loss)
Unlocking an Infinix phone is quite easy when you use the option of Hard Reset. However, you should use this option, when you are not worried about the phone data. If you have important data on your phone, never opt for this option. Follow below simple steps:
- Press Volume Up + Power Button at the same time, and you will be in the boot system of your phone.
- Here, you would see several options, use the volume key to navigate to the option of Wipe data/factory reset. Press the power button to go with this selection.
- The next screen will ask with the Yes/No option, so proceed with Yes.
- Once the process is completed, then again reboot your system, and now your Infinix phone will reboot. It may take a few minutes this process. Once it's done, your phone will open and you can access it without any password.
The Bottom Line
So, you were able to know different tools and methods to unlock your Infinix phone. All of these tools and methods are useful to get you out of trouble. However, you must follow each step carefully to do it properly so that you may not face any issues. It is up to you whether you want to use a tool or want to unlock your phone without a tool. Still, it is recommended that you should go with the option of using a tool such as Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked