What to do when I failed to erase the data?
If it still failed to erase data using the latest version, here are some tips for you.
1. If the iOS device is locked during the process, please unlock it and erase again.
2. If the iTunes backup file is encrypted, please open iTunes, plug your phone in the computer, and uncheck the encrypt iTunes backup file.
3. Please go to Settings>General>Storage, make sure there is enough free space in your iPhone. The free space should be larger than the size of the photos in iPhone.
4. If you have enabled Find My iPhone, please go to Settings->Privacy->Location Services->Find My iPhone and disable it first.
5. Make sure you have closed all Apps while running this product, no applications updating either.
6. Please follow the steps below to back up your device and restore it using iTunes. If iTunes can backup/restore without problem, then use SafeEraser to erase again.
1) Please connect device to your computer and open iTunes;
2) Select iPhone/iPad/iPod at the upper left corner of iTunes to go to the page of your device.
3) Click on Back Up Now to back up your device;
4) After the backup, click on Restore Backup... to restore your device;
5) Before using SafeEraser, please make sure you backup and restore your device successfully.