If your device is detected by iTunes, the following solutions can help get the device recognized in Dr.Fone:
1. Make sure that your USB connection is functioning, and try other USB ports and cables to verify.
2. Restart both your device and your computer.
3. Try the software and device on another computer if you have one available.
4. Disconnect all other USB connected devices except for your mouse and keyboard.
5. Disable your anti-virus software temporarily.
* Tip: How to disable antivirus software? *
(It should be noted that the instructions below are for temporarily disabling an antivirus program, not uninstalling the antivirus or other programs in Windows.)
Open Action Center by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.
Click the arrow button next to Security to expand the section.
If Windows can detect your antivirus software, it's listed under Virus protection.
If the software is on, check the Help that came with the software for information on disabling it.
Windows doesn't detect all antivirus software, and some antivirus software doesn't report its status to Windows. If your antivirus software isn't displayed in Action Center and you're not sure how to find it, try any of the following:
Type the name of the software or the publisher in the search box on the Start menu.
Look for your antivirus program's icon in the notification area of the taskbar.