What to do when MirrorGo fails to connect my device?
In theory, all android devices are supported and it doesn't require to root. The following devices are fully tested by us.
Samsung Note 2, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G2, LG G3, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, HTC One, HTC M8, HTC G14, Sony Z2, Sony Z3, Huawei P6, Huawei P7, Xiaomi 4, etc.
Follow the steps once again
• Go to the Settings and enable the option of USB Debug.
• Check on the MTP service on your device.
• Connect your device to PC via the USB(or you can change another USB cable). Your PC will automatically detect your device because of the app installed.
How to Connect Your Device with PC Using MirrorGo:
• Turn on your WiFi and make sure that you device and PC are connected to the same connection.
• Install the MirrorGo on your Android device.
• Run the Wondershare MirrorGo Android Recorder on your system simutaneously.
• Run the MirrorGo app on your device and scan the QR code by selecting OK.
• When your mobile will be connected to your PC, your Android device will appear in the primary window.