Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer
Handle Your WhatsApp Chats, Easily & Flexibly
Why Choose Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer?
When you get a new device, no matter it is iPhone or Android phone, and transfer your WhatsApp account to it, your old conversations don't automatically come along with your account. Thankfully, WhatsApp transfer, backup & restore are made simple with Dr.Fone now. It can help you transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone/iPad/Android to iPhone/iPad/Android directly, backup WhatsApp to PC in 1 click, and restore WhatsApp backup to new iPhone or Android.
Transfer WhatsApp History Effortlessly
No matter you have more than one device or just want to change your old device with a new one, you can use this program to selectively transfer your WhatsApp chat history between your iPhone and iPad. In case of phone switch (from iPhone to Android, or from Android to iPhone), it also can help to transfer WhatsApp conversations from iPhone/iPad to Android, or from Android to new iPhone/iPad. Any item you want, including attachments.
You can also directly transfer the WhatsApp data from an iPhone to another iOS or Android device. To transfer WhatsApp to new phone with a single click, simply use Dr.Fone in the following manner.
- Launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and go to the "WhatsApp Transfer" module.
- From the left panel, go to WhatsApp column and select "Transfer WhatsApp Messages".
- Connect both the devices to the system. To initiate the process, click on the "Transfer" button.
- Agree to the warning messages as it will delete the existing WhatsApp data on the target device.
- The WhatsApp transfer process will be started.
- Later, go to your Android device, launch WhatsApp, and restore the backup.
WhatsApp Backup & Restore
Backup WhatsApp Conversations & Restore to iOS/Android
It makes the backup of your WhatsApp history much easier than ever. Connecting your iPhone/iPad and performing one click, the backup works by itself. Besides, you can preview and check any item you want and export it to your computer as an HTML file for reading or printing. What's more, you can delete them from your computer if you don't want to keep them, and you can restore the WhatsApp backup to your iPhone/iPad or Android devices when there is such a need. It can be done within one click.
Dr.Fone provides an excellent solution to backup iPhone WhatsApp chat history, videos, photos and any other file attachments, and we can restore it to iPhone/Android later.
- To start with, launch Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer and select Backup WhatsApp Messsages.
- Connect your iPhone to computer and trust the computer. To backup your iPhone WhatsApp chats, click on the “Backup” button.
- As soon as the application will complete the process, you will be notified. From here, you can choose to view the backup.
Backup Other Social Apps
Backup LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat on iOS
Dr.Fone enables you to backup all your LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat chat history, including personal chats and group chats; text, voice and video chat history; images and stickers, etc. You can preview the LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat backup file and restore chat history or even selectively export any item to computer.
Loved by Over 50 Million Customers
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Devices?
Although WhatsApp has official solutions to transfer WhatsApp chats using iCloud and Google Drive. But such WhatsApp transfer is limited to the same Android or iOS system. Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer can transfer WhatsApp history from iOS to Android or Android to iOS.
Transfer WhatsApp history with Dr.Fone
Step 1: Connect your devices.
Step 2: Start WhatsApp transfer.
Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp successfully.
Transfer WhatsApp history with official solutions
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
iOS & Android
iOS 13, iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Android 2.0 to 10
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Mac:10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
FAQs about WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
WhatsApp Tips & Tricks
- Backup WhatsApp Messages Online on Android and iPhone
- How to Backup WhatsApp Messages to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
- How to Restore WhatsApp Backup on iPhone and Android devices
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images/Pictures
- How to Backup or Export WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
- How to Retrieve WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- Read WhatsApp Conversations on your Computer
- 6 Ways to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- Top 10 Free WhatsApp Recovery Software