Transfer WhatsApp History Effortlessly
If you have more than one device or want to change your old device with a new one, Dr.Fone can selectively transfer your WhatsApp chat history between Android and iOS, it can also move any item you want, including attachments.
Transfer WhatsApp Business Chats
Never need to worry about any important WhatsApp Business chat history loss when you change your phone to another one. Using Dr.Fone, it is easy to switch your history chats with attached media between iOS and iOS, Android and Android, or iOS and Android.
Backup Your WhatsApp History
It makes the backup of your WhatsApp history much easier. The backup works by itself after you connect your phone and perform one click. Besides, you can preview, check any item, export it to your computer as a PDF or HTML file, and restore WhatsApp backup to your devices.
Backup iOS LINE/Kik/Viber/WeChat
Dr.Fone enables you to backup all your LINE/Kik/Viber/WeChat chat history, including personal chats and group chats, text, voice and video chat history, images and stickers, etc. You can preview the backup file, restore chat history, or even selectively export any item.
WhatsApp Transfer is Not Enough?
Only transfer your social apps to a new phone still can't fit your needs? Here, we recommend Phone Transfer for you to transfer more phone data, which can help you transfer up to 15 file types without any data loss.
*Call log is not supported anymore on iOS 13. App data is not supported for devices running on Android 9.0 or above.Learn More About Phone Transfer >
Steps for Using WhatsApp Transfer
01 Launch the program on your computerLaunch Dr.Fone, click WhatsApp Transfer. Then choose "Transfer WhatsApp Messages".
02 Connect your devices to the computerConnect the devices you want to transfer to PC with USB cable.
03 Click "Transfer" to move your WhatsApp dataJust keep your devices connected well and then wait for the end.
WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore FAQs
This WhatsApp transfer & backup software is fully compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android. *Note: Devices equipped with Mobile Device Management (MDM) are not currently supported.
Attracted by new Android features and want to switch from iPhone to Android? WhatsApp should not be a blocking factor. Worrying about how to transfer old WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android? With Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer, you can not only directly transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android, but also restore WhatsApp backup from iTunes to Android.
1. Download, install and open up the Dr.Fone tool.
2. Select "WhatsApp Transfer" among other functions, and connect both devices to the PC.
3. Click on "WhatsApp" from the left bar and choose "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
4. If you have WhatsApp chats backed up in iTunes, you can also choose "Restore WhatsApp messages to Android device".
When you view WhatsApp/LINE/Viber/Kik/WeChat backup contents, you are able to select some content and print them directly.
After we've taken a comprehensive or a selective backup of iPhone WhatsApp data, we can restore iPhone WhatsApp data to the new iOS/Android devices. Since the application provides a preview of the data, you can perform a selective restore as well.
1. Launch Dr.Fone and select Restore WhatsApp Messages to iOS Device or Restore WhatsApp Messages to Android device.
2. A list of all the backup files will be provided. Select the file and have a preview of the data. From here, you can choose the conversations you wish to restore.
3. Once the restore is completed, you will be notified. To access the data, launch WhatsApp and just restore the backup to the target phone.