How to Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Easily (iPhone 12 Supported)
WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app that has revolutionized the way of communication. It allows you to send messages, photos, and many other media files instantly. It is no doubt that there are many Android users and iOS users who are using this app. With this app, you will receive and send messages and media easily. Therefore, at one point you may want to transfer photos from WhatsApp to PC. Extracting WhatsApp photos one by one to your computer is workable but hectic.
In this article, we will show you a convenient quick way on how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to a new iPhone, like a brand new iPhone 12.
Have about if you've switched to a new Android, such as Samsung S20? You can follow the solutions here to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S20.
- Part 1. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Including iPhone 12 in One Click
- Part 2. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Email Chat
- Part 3. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Transfer Software
- Tip. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to Android Using WhatsApp Backup
Part 1. Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to iPhone in One Click Including iPhone 12
Android to iPhone WhatsApp transfer is in high demand nowadays as more and more people switch to iPhone. Is there any solution that helps transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without hassle?
Yeah, here is Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer, a dedicated tool to transfer WhatsApp messages from any device to any device, and most importantly, it is in one click!
One-click to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and iOS to Android.
- Backup WhatsApp messages from iPhone or Android on your PC.
- Allow restoring any item from the backup to iOS or Android.
- Completely or selectively preview and export WhatsApp messages from iOS backup to your computer.
- Support all iPhone and Android models.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone:
- Install and launch the Dr.Fone tool on your computer, and get your Android and iPhone devices connected to the computer. From the main screen, select "WhatsApp Transfer" > "WhatsApp" > "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- Once the Android and iPhone are detected, you can see the following screen.
- Click "Transfer" to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- Now WhatsApp messages are being transferred from Android to iPhone. Wait until WhatsApp transfer completes, and you can then view Android WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.
One of the methods that you can use to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone is the Email Chat method. This method is simple to apply with only 4 steps. If you're looking to transfer a few conversations, then this is the right method for you. However, it exports WhatsApp chats with a txt extension. Those chats can't view on WhatsApp. Below are the steps showing how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Step 1: On your android device, open WhatsApp, go to "Settings" and click "Chat Settings". On the drop-down list shown, click "Email Chat".
Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp conversation or history that you wish to transfer. A pop-up window saying "attaching media will generate a larger email message" will appear. Depending on your needs, you can click 'Without media" or "Attach Media".
Step 3: You will be prompted to key in your email number to the sending interface and then click "Send".
Step 4: Once you have sent it, you can now log into your email on your new iPhone. You will be able to view your WhatsApp messages on your email account but you won't be able to sync the messages to your WhatsApp account.
This method is, however, very tedious as you have to email messages from one contact at a time. Thus, it is not suitable for the mass transfer of WhatsApp history.
One such software is the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer. This app will allow you to backup your WhatsApp messages from your android to your computer and be able to restore the chat history from your PC to your iPhone. It also lets you transfer WhatsApp between Android and iPhone.
Below is a simple step-by-step tutorial that details out how to use the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + app to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone.
Step 1: Download and install the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + on your PC and then launch the program.
Step 2: Using USB cables, connect the Android and iPhone devices to your computer. You will get some on-screen tips on how to make your devices recognized by the app. On your phone, agree to "Backup My Data" when it pops up and don't provide your password.
Step 3: On your PC, go to the android device. The program will automatically display all your WhatsApp conversations on the device. Right-click on the device name and select "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".
You now know of three methods with which you can use to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. The above methods can also be used to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Select one that best suits your needs and be sure to successfully transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
The Android phone backs up and restores WhatsApp with Google Drive. However, iPhone restores WhatsApp from iCloud backup. They are different ecosystems. Therefore, you can merely restore WhatsApp from google drive backup into Android. So how can you achieve this? Below is a step-by-step guide.
- Go to "Chats"-"Chats backup" and enable the option "Back up to Google Drive". Click the "BACKUP" button.
- Delete and install WhatsApp from the play store.
- Verify WhatsApp using the same phone number and restore it from the backup as prompts.
Recommend: If you are using multiple cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box to save your files. We introduce you to Wondershare InClowdz to migrate, sync and manage all your cloud drive files in one place.
Migrate, Sync, Manage Clouds Files in One Place
- Migrate cloud files such as photos, music, documents from one drive to another, like Dropbox to Google Drive.
- Backup your music, photos, videos in one could drive to another to keep files safe.
- Sync clouds files such as music, photos, videos, etc. from one cloud drive to another.
- Manage all cloud drives such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, box, and Amazon S3 in one place.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp From Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp From iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- iOS WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Account
- WhatsApp Tricks for iPhone