How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to PC in One-click
Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp From Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp From iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- iOS WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Account
- WhatsApp Tricks for iPhone
WhatsApp has become one of the essential apps on a smartphone. Apple users may back up WhatsApp to iCloud. However, it requires more space if you backup all messages. A smart way is to backup them to your computer. You'll learn how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to PC in this article. It also applies to how to transfer WhatsApp media from iPhone to PC.
You might wonder how to transfer from iPhone to Android after you switch to Samsung S20? Check the new post here to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S20.
Is there any software to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to computer?
Since a lot of communication with friends as well as colleagues is done over WhatsApp, the data contained therein becomes important. In situations where you are changing your phone, the WhatsApp data becomes especially needed because otherwise, you will lose all your previous interactions including messages, files, and images. In such a case, it is wise to transfer your data from your old phone to your new one, whether iPhone or an Android smartphone.
You may also sometimes require to have a backup of important WhatsApp data on your computer. It is anyway wise to have backups of important files even if you might not need a transfer at present.
Is there an easy and convenient way to fix how to transfer WhatsApp messages to computer? There is certain software that does this job. However, security is another important issue here, since WhatsApp messages can be extremely private.
Considering all such requirements, Wondershare Dr.Fone appears to do the best job.
Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer allows you to transfer, backup, and restore your Whatsapp messages easily and securely. Following are the features of this software:
- Transfer WhatsApp history: You can easily transfer your WhatsApp history from your iPhone to any other device. The transfer is not restricted to an Apple device. Therefore you can transfer WhatsApp data not just to another iPhone or iPad, but also to an Android smartphone. The transfer is not restricted to just messages and also supports attachments including pictures and files.
- Backup or export WhatsApp history: In three simple steps, you can backup all your WhatsApp data including messages, pictures, files, etc. from your iPhone to your PC. You also have the option of selecting what to backup or export. This makes it easier to avoid unneeded junk and only keep user data. You can however also choose to transfer all of it.
- Restore WhatsApp backup: With a one-click system, you can restore your WhatsApp data from your computer to your iPhone or Android device if you need to do so.
Dr. Fone provides a free trial option that lasts for thirty days. The software is trusted and secure and has been positively reviewed by thousands of people.
How to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to PC?
Dr.Fone allows you to backup WhatsApp messages from your iPhone and transfer them to your PC. After you have downloaded Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer, follow the following steps to be able to do so:
Step 1. Connect to PC
For this, you need to first choose the 'Backup WhatsApp messages' option. Now connect your iPhone to the PC to which you want to transfer your WhatsApp messages. Once connected, you will see a window that indicates so.
Step 2. Start backup
After your device is recognized by the program all you have to do is select 'Backup'. The backup will begin and you can see a progress bar that will highlight how much longer it will take. The backup will automatically be complete at this stage.
Step 3. View and export backup
You can now choose to view the backup files if you so wish. Click "Next" to continue.
You can see the details of the backup files. You can choose to selectively backup messages to your computer, or back them all up. Messages and attachments are separately reflected. Then click "Recover to Computer" to save them.
These simple tips will help you transfer all your WhatsApp messages to your computer in no time. It's simple, it's fast and it's easy!