How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC? (Proven Tips)
The gaming community has been observing Call of Duty for two decades. Call of Duty has been one epic gaming series that has been played and loved throughout the globe. Being mentioned among the pioneers of the gaming notion, Call of Duty embedded itself throughout the system and presented along with a multiplayer mobile version of itself. While presenting a commemoration of the traditional iconic multiplayer maps and Battle Royale, Activision developed a game that led the community to better heights. However, with a massive social community to play with, many users complain about the stunted play due to smaller screens and ineffective control. This article looks forward to providing you with a variety of remedies that would help you play Call of Duty Mobile on PC.
Part 1. Can I Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC?
Call of Duty segmented the gaming community and presented gamers with an efficient model of multiplayer combat. In less than a year, Call of Duty Mobile accounted itself among the top-grossing multiplayer games of all time. However, with the growing community of mobile gaming, a series of different complaints were lodged over its gameplay. These complaints were mostly ensuing due to the stunted gameplay because of the device and the control it inherited. For allowing gamers to induce more control over the game, the community has been presented with a variety of remedies that provided them an efficient means to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC. It is believed that gamers can use both emulators and mirroring application upon discretion. However, Call of Duty Mobile has partnered with an official emulator, Tencent Gaming Buddy, for abstaining the users to go through the market and get confused over the selection of the best emulator.
Part 2. Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC Using Tencent's Official Emulator
For gamers who wish to play Call of Duty on PC, since it ensures greater control, should definitely sign up for Tencent Gaming Buddy’s emulator, which rebranded to Gameloop a while ago. Emulators have been presenting efficient solutions to gamers throughout the community and allowing them to have a similar gaming experience that they were missing while playing with a smartphone.
For playing Call of Duty Mobile on PC, people might look across the market for other emulators. The reason for having an official emulator, in this case, is due to the gaming experience and prolific result it provides as compared to the other emulators in the market. Henceforth, this article will be particularly discussing the complete guide on how to play Call of Duty on PC using Tencent's official Emulator.
Step 1: You need to download and install the setup for the Gameloop emulator on your PC.
Step 2: After successfully installing the emulator on your device, you need to launch the platform and navigate to the option of “Game Center” on the left pane of the window.
Step 3: Search for Call of Duty Mobile by accessing the option provided on the top-left side of the window.
Step 4: After opening the game and having a new screen on the front, tap "Install" present on the bottom right of the window.
Step 5: The game would take a while to install. After installation, you need to navigate to the option of "My Games" present on the left panel. With a new window upfront along with the game on your screen, you need to tap "Play."
Step 6: You can now enjoy the game on your emulator with a very effective gaming experience. The controls for the game are present on the emulator. However, if you are up for changing the controls, you can select the first option present on the right side of the window.
Part 3. Call of Duty Mobile Tip: How Do I Level up Quickly?
Call of Duty has emerged as a very progressive game in the market and has attenuated a series of gamers in the community. This game would not be referred to as a simplistic and effortless task that can be proclaimed by any newbie in the community. There are a series of tips and tricks that should be followed by any gamer who is new in the business. If you are a gamer who is in search of gaining levels at a faster rate than any other regular gamer, there are a few pointers that are to be kept in mind, which are defined as follows.
- You need to join a clan to gain extra 'XP' (experience points). This would benefit you in gaining extra points for leveling up faster than any other player.
- While playing, you need to figure out the best weapon that provides you extra bonus points.
- Since leveling up requires XP points, you need to look over the game mode that offers you the most XP points.
- The game usually comes with a range of different limited-time events. It is usually recommended to play such events if you are looking for leveling up in Call of Duty easily.
- The better the player you are, the more XP you get in every match.
Part 4. MirrorGo: A Perfect Mirroring Platform
If you have an issue in utilizing the official emulator by Tencent for playing Call of Duty, there are other options that can be consumed for playing Call of Duty on PC. While realizing the importance of emulators in this approach, there are other mechanisms that can be considered for playing the game of your choice on a PC. Mirroring applications provide you with the perfect environment to play Call of Duty on PC. Where other mirroring applications fail to provide control over the application, MirrorGo allows you to configure the mouse and the keyboard according to your requirements and offers you an HD result over mirroring Call of Duty Mobile from your phone to PC. Along with this, MirrorGo also offers you to record, capture a frame, or share your experience over other platforms as the additional features. You can always consider using MirrorGo as a very proficient option in mirroring platforms. The reason that makes MirrorGo outsmart other impressive platforms in the market is the characteristic of synchronization. As this feature is not available in traditional systems, MirrorGo ensures a connected environment with an updated game to play with. To understand the method on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC with MirrorGo, you need to look over the steps provided as follows.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone directly.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next level play.
1. Start by downloading MirrorGo from its official website right here. Afterward, simply create your account to setup the application. Additionally, you need to enable the option of “USB Debugging” on your phone before connecting it to your system.
2. Using a USB cable, simply connect your Android phone to your system. After connecting it, select the “USB options” from Notifications.
3. Here, you need to determine how the USB connection would be utilized. You need to select the MTP option (and not “Charge only”).
4. Now when your phone is connected, you can use MirrorGo to perform various tasks. Also, you can make a Wifi connection between both the devices as well instead of connecting them via a USB cable. After connecting the devices and running MirrorGo, your interface will be changed. You will get different options on the sidebar. Open Snapchat the usual way and hold the snap that you want to save. Click on the Camera icon to take a quick screenshot of the selected snap.
5. The screenshot will be saved on your system. You can transfer it to your mobile as well or move it to any other location.
6. In order to record stories or videos on Snapchat, open the app and click on the video icon on the sidebar. This will start recording a video of the screen activity.
7. Keep looking at all the desired stories and videos that you want to save when the recording is on. Once you are done, click on the stop button in order to save the video. You will get the following screen as soon as your video would be saved. Just click on the file path to have a look at your video.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily save snaps without getting caught. Since you are not violating any terms and conditions as well, Snapchat won’t be notified and your account won’t be affected at all.
Step 1: Connect your phone with the PC
Initially, it is significant for you to connect your smartphone with the PC. For this, you will consume a USB Cable to establish a connection.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging
With a connected environment, navigate towards the Settings of your phone to open “Developer Options” from the “System & Updates” section. Enable USB Debugging observed on the next screen.
Step 3: Mirror your game
A prompt appears on the screen that establishes a mirroring environment over the smartphone and the PC once you tap "Ok." You can now easily play Call of Duty Mobile on PC with MirrorGo.
This article has introduced you to one of the top-rated Battle Royale multiplayer shooting games in mobile gaming. Call of Duty mobile has made its mark as a very progressive game; however, considering the issue of stunted gameplay, this article discussed a variety of solutions along with a step-by-step guide on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC using Tencent's official emulator. You need to go through the article to get a good knowledge of playing the game effectively.