How to Play Genshin Impact on PC
Genshin Impact is a type of open-world action role-playing game that enables the user to access one of the four interchangeable personalities in a party. Changing between the characters can be performed in a fast manner during battle, enabling the performers to work different sets of skills and attack. The Chinese game house miHoYo developed it. Genshin Impact’s development started in late 2017, with an initial team of 120 people, and the number grew up to 400 by the end of the year. The development and marketing budget of the game was around $100 million, making it one of the most expensive video games to develop. On platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS, Genshin Impact was released in September 2020 and for PlayStation 5 on April 5, 2021.
The Imaginary World Teyvat
Genshin Impact takes place in the imaginary world called Teyvat, home of some recognizable countries. In it, every country is bound to an element and controlled by a god associated with it.
The plot revolves around a twin, mentioned as a traveler (here, the traveler can be a male or a female depending upon the choice of the player), who has traveled over a number of different worlds and reaching Teyvat, the traveler becomes separated by the twin sibling (of the opposite gender). The traveler then starts searching for the twin sibling and, in the process, is accompanied by Paimon and starts to get involved in the Teyvat’s nation’s affair and gods.
Genshin Trending on Twitter
This game is in multiplayer mode. It was updated that around 2.7 million users play Genshin Impact monthly on the iOS platform and around 2 million on the Android app. Even on Twitter, Genshin Impact trended as the most popular game in the first half of 2021. This shows the popularity of this game. And what makes it more special about its success is that it has come in a very rapid manner. The game earned over $1 billion within the first six months of its release and became a commercial hit. Apart from Graphic Visuals and gripping stories, the music played a key role in the success of this game. Yu-peng Chen gave the original score to the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra, and the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. Yu-peng Chen was awarded as a standing Artist at the 2020 Annual Game Music Awards.
Since we have known about the plot and interesting facts about the game. Now the real question that arises is,
How to play Genshin Impact on PC?
When it comes to playing this game, one should have graphics of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 1060 or an AMD Radeon R9 280 GPU to have the best gaming experience.
There are certain steps that need to be followed for playing this game. Like many users, ask first how to download this game properly so it can work. So first, one should know the minimum specification of Genshin Impact for PC download.
- Preferable Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, or Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 30GB of the disk space, 8GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT1030
- DirectX version: 11
- Storage: 30GB
Now for downloading the game, the steps are:
- Head over to the official site
- Press the Windows icon
- Wait for the install to complete
- Open Genshin Impact to finish downloading resources.
It may take a few hours to download the resources in-game.
Some ways by which one can play Genshin Impact on PC are:
It is a multi-player screen mirroring tool with the best effortless and high-resolution service. It is dominating the world-wide-web from its above features. Also, for mobile game users on PC using your computer keyboard and mouse as controls is achievable.
Now you do not need emulators anymore. This is the reason why it is recommended to play Genshin Impact on the computer.
As mentioned, emulators are downloaded by most people to play games on PC. It is considered the best option by the users, but the size of the internal memory and processor of the PC also has to be considered while doing so. If it is low, then it is not enough to support the app, and the user may experience slowness and lag while playing. Even so, the user can still use it to play games. The only thing you have to make sure of is that you are running high-spec computers. This is how you can play Genshin Impact on a computer:
- The first step is to download and install the latest possible version of BlueStacks from the official website.
- Follow the installation guide, then after installing it, find the Play store.
- Enter the credentials given to you to download apps.
- Now, the user has to search Genshin Impact.
- Then, install the game.
- After installation, the user can start playing the game.
- Top Practices
There are always a few tips and tricks the users can apply to master this game, just like any other game that they play on their PC. For many users, it is common to search for an easy path or easy way to overcome some obstacles in the game. We have listed some tips and tricks below that one can use to better understand and play Genshin Impact on PC.
- The user has to upgrade low-grade weapons to a Plethora of weapons and gears. Make use of up-gradation ores after reaching a higher level and obtain 4-stars weapons.
- The user has to manage the stamina by paying attention to the stamina meter. Maintaining a reasonable level is important because if the user loses power in the middle of climbing a mountain, the user will fall and die.
- The user should be aware of the entire place. It is beneficial because the user will be able to find raw materials, chests, puzzles, and others that will help the user in succeeding levels.
- By studying the pros and cons of each character, the user will find comfort in managing each character. This will also help the user learn who to do more damage to the enemies and be aware of which is a playable character.
Genshin Impact is very interesting and gripping when it comes to playing. So, questions arising in the user’s mind are very natural. All you have to do is make sure that all the tips and tricks have been read listed in this article for better knowledge of how to play this game smartly. Once the users have gone through all the information provided here, it will be a very smooth and good experience for them playing Genshin Impact.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Play Mobile Games
- Play Mobile Games on PC
- Use Keyboard and Mouse on Android
- PUBG MOBILE Keyboard and Mouse
- Among Us Keyboard Controls
- Play Mobile Legends on PC
- Play Clash of Clans on PC
- Play Fornite Mobile on PC
- Play Summoners War on PC
- Play Lords Mobile on PC
- Play Creative Destruction on PC
- Play Pokemon on PC
- Play Pubg Mobile on PC
- Play Among Us on PC
- Play Free Fire on PC
- Play Pokemon Master on PC
- Play Zepeto on PC
- How to Play Genshin Impact on PC
- Play Fate Grand Order on PC
- Play Real Racing 3 on PC
- How to Play Animal Crossing on PC