How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Well Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was one of the biggest releases by Samsung in the year 2013. It was and is one of the most powerful smartphones and sold over 10 million within the first two months of its release. It has amazing blend of features like vivid 5.7 inch 1080p screen, 13 MP rear camera and a huge 3GB RAM with Snapdragon 800 chip inside. Even today, the Note 3 is very well holding the market, however most of its buyers prefer the rooting note 3 device and there are many reasons behind it like the most common one is that they want to get rid of the unnecessary Samsung bloatware, then the pre-installed apps like ChatON, or the apps in the Samsung app store. I mean, most of the people do not use these apps which occupy space and the only way to get rid of it, is to root galaxy note 3.
Thus, today our prime focus will be on showing you how to root note 3 using two different methods.
Part 1: Preparation of Rooting Galaxy Note 3
Now before you start the process of root for galaxy note 3, there are some preparations that need to be adhered to, which are as follows:
- It is very important to make sure that your Samsung Galaxy note 3 device is powered on.
- The phone battery must be at the least 50-60% charged, or else it would create problems if switched off in between the rooting process.
- It is recommended that you use the original USB cable for connecting your note 3 to the computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your galaxy note 3.
- You should have internet access with no proxy or VPN user.
- It's better to take a full backup of your Samsung Note 3 before start rooting process.
Once you have your galaxy note 3 prepared, you can proceed with the rooting process.
Part 2: How to Root Samsung Note 3 without Computer
In this part we will understand how we can root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 without the use of computer:
Using Kingoroot App to root galaxy note 3 step by step without using computer.
Step No 1: Download the Kingoroot App for free: KingoRoot.apk
Step No 2: Installing the KingoRoot.apk on your Samsung note 3.
It is advisable to check the Unknown sources settings before installing the app, however if you did not, you will get a message pop-up stating that for security, your phone "blocked installation from unknown sources."
Follow the instructions to install Kingo Root on your note 3 device and switch on to allow installs from "unknown sources".
Step No 3 : Launching Kingo Root App and start rooting of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Kingo Root is a very friendly and easy to use software. Simply click on One Click Root and start with the process of rooting your note 3 without using computer.
Step No 4: Now you will have to wait for a few seconds and you will see live rooting on your screen as shown in the picture below.
Step No 5 : The result
You will get to know if the Kingo Root App version without using computer has been successful or not. You may have to try several times when rooting with the apk version.
Hence, today we discussed two very important methods of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Although the App version of KingoRoot for rooting your note 3 without using the computer is very convenient, however due to its technical restrictions, usually its desktop version has better success rate. So in case you fail to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using the app version, it is highly recommended that you try the Android toolkit from Dr.Fone toolkit.
Hope this article helps you in choosing the best method for rooting your Galaxy Note 3 successfully and effectively. Do ensure that you keep in mind the do's and the preparations before starting the rooting process. Also do remember that rooting will void the warranty of your Samsung device, so rooting may not be a good choice for the people who are weary of warranty. However, we can assure that once rooted your device will definitely give you better and faster performance.
- Generic Android Root
- 1. Text Message Apps for Android
- 2. Root Android ONE Devices
- 3. 30 Useful Android Root Apps
- 4. Best Android Root File Managers
- 5. Get Root Access with Computer
- 6. Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android
- 7. Get Free In-APP Purchase
- 8. Wifi Hotspot Apps without Rooting
- 9. Get Root Access on Android
- 10.Root Android Devices
- 11.Root Android Phones and Tablets
- 12.Root Smartphone on Android
- 13.Why Root Android and How to Root it
- 14.Root Android 4 Series in Two Ways
- 15.Tools to Root Android Online
- Specific Android Root
- 1. Root Samsung Galaxy S7& S7 Edge
- 2. Root LG Devices with Root Script
- 3. Samsung Root Software to Root
- 4. Root Motorola Devices
- 5. 2 Solutions to Root ZTE Devices
- 6. Solution to Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. 2 Methods to Root Nexus 7 Easily
- 8. Solutions to Root Sony Devices
- 9. Root Any HTC Device in One Click