How to Root Android Phone or Tablet
I have an HTC Explorer which I want to root. Is it safe to root my Android phone? How to root my Android phone fast? Please help!
Android rooting is a process to gain the privilege to fully control the Android operating system. Once getting root access, you can effortlessly uninstall pre-installed and system apps run fast, upgrade to the latest Android version, install apps that require root access, and more. With so many benefits it brings, you must wonder how to root my Android phone or tablet. Today, in this article, I'm going to tell you how to root an Android phone and tablet fast.
1. Make a Full Backup for Your Android Phone or Tablet
Nobody confirms that Android rooting is absolutely safe and lossless. To avoid any potential data loss, it's necessary to backup your Android phone or tablet before rooting your android phone and tablet.
2. Your Android Phone or Tablet Is Fully Charged
You don't know how much time it will take to finish the root process. If your Android phone or tablet runs out of battery during the rooting, it might become a brick. Thus, make sure to power up your Android phone or tablet to be fully charged.
3. Find Suitable Root Tool to Root an Android Tablet or Phone
Not every root tool does work for you. Some root tools are only available for rooting limited Android phones and tablets. Therefore, it's important for you to find a suitable root tool that ensures that your Android phone or tablet is supported. In this article, I recommend two useful rooting tools to root an Android phone or root an Android tablet easily, Dr.Fone One-Click Android Root Tool and Root Genius.
4. Watch Videos about Rooting Android Phone
There're many YouTube videos telling you how to root an Android phone or tablet step by step. Watch such kinds of videos, and you know what will happen in advance.
5. Learn How to Unroot Android Tablet and Phone
As I mentioned above, the chance is that you might fail to root and everything is gone. You must be clear on how to unroot. If it happened, you can unroot your Android phone or tablet to go back to normal.
Root Genius is a powerful and easy-to-use Android root tool. It's free and you can download it from its official website easily. You don't have to install it. Just run it and use it to root your Android or tablet with a single click. After rooting, you're able to flash a custom ROM and remove built-in apps to release memory space. Now, follow the easy steps below to start a joyful journey to root your Android phone or tablet.
Step 1. Connect Your Android Phone or Tablet to Computer by Using a USB Cable
To get started, download Root Genius from its official website to root Android tablet. Run it and use a USB cable to connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer. Then, Root Genius will automatically detect and recognize your Android phone or tablet.
Fail to connect? Ensure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android phone or tablet. Then, click Next to get your Android phone or tablet connected.
Step 2. Start Rooting Your Android Phone and Tablet
In the primary window, go to the lower right corner and tick I accept. Then, click Root it. In the rooting process, DO NOT disconnect your Android phone or tablet.
- Generic Android Root
- 1. Text Message Apps for Android
- 2. Root Android ONE Devices
- 3. 30 Useful Android Root Apps
- 4. Best Android Root File Managers
- 5. Get Root Access with Computer
- 6. Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android
- 7. Get Free In-APP Purchase
- 8. Wifi Hotspot Apps without Rooting
- 9. Get Root Access on Android
- 10.Root Android Devices
- 11.Root Android Phones and Tablets
- 12.Root Smartphone on Android
- 13.Why Root Android and How to Root it
- 14.Root Android 4 Series in Two Ways
- 15.Tools to Root Android Online
- Specific Android Root
- 1. Root Samsung Galaxy S7& S7 Edge
- 2. Root LG Devices with Root Script
- 3. Samsung Root Software to Root
- 4. Root Motorola Devices
- 5. 2 Solutions to Root ZTE Devices
- 6. Solution to Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. 2 Methods to Root Nexus 7 Easily
- 8. Solutions to Root Sony Devices
- 9. Root Any HTC Device in One Click