How to Root Android with One Click Root APK
Owning a mobile phone is a necessity in today’s fast-paced life. So, when an Android device behaves abnormally, the repercussions are tough to handle. Having a reliable one-click root solution for Android would help you to a great extent. These software applications allow you to have super user-level access to customize your Android device so that you have your device up and running without any snags.
Root Android device via One Click Root APK
Rooting programs such as One Click Root APK can help you in rooting your Android device and help it get back to shape. You can directly install the APK file on your Android phone and root it without the help of a PC. With their live-chat support, you can root your Android device without any trouble.
Pros of One Click Root for Android
- It is a time-saving and simple rooting application.
- It Supports more than 1000 Android devices.
- It enables you to access blocked features on your phone.
- It is a freeware and doesn't cost a penny.
- It roots the device without any data loss.
- It is powered with Titanium backup option as well that can help you to perform a backup of your necessary data easily.
Cons of One Click Root for Android
- It is not compatible with HTC Android devices.
- Devices running on Android 3 or previous versions are not supported.
- The app does not support unroot feature which means you will not be having the power to unroot your device once rooted via One Click Root.
- It can brick your Android device the moment any rooting glitch appears.
Installation of One Click Root APK is very easy and simple. All that you need to take care of is, following the instructions carefully to do the same.
Download the APK file for One Click Root to your Android phone. Once the download is complete go through the following steps to install the software and root your Android phone successfully.
Steps for installation
1. Go to ‘Settings’ on your Android device.
2. Click on ‘Security’, and check ‘Unknown Sources’.
3. Now, open the downloaded APK file of ‘One Click Root’ and install it.
Rooting your Android mobile using One Click Root Apk
1. After the installation completed, launch the ‘One Click Root’ app on your Android device.
2. Now, from the main screen interface of the One Click root Android app, you are required to tap on the "Safe Root" button to root your device safely, this may take up to several minutes to root your device.
Or else, select the "Fast Root" option to initiate rooting in the quickest way and in a matter of a few minutes. One Click Root will get your device rooted.
- Generic Android Root
- Samsung Root
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Root Samsung Galaxy S4
- Root Samsung Galaxy S5
- Root Note 4 on 6.0
- Root Note 3
- Root Samsung S7
- Root Samsung J7
- Jailbreak Samsung
- Motorola Root
- LG Root
- HTC Root
- Nexus Root
- Sony Root
- Huawei Root
- ZTE Root
- Zenfone Root
- Root Alternatives
- KingRoot App
- Root Explorer
- Root Master
- One Click Root Tools
- King Root
- Odin Root
- Root APKs
- CF Auto Root
- One Click Root APK
- Cloud Root
- SRS Root APK
- iRoot APK
- Root Toplists
- Hide Apps without Root
- Free In-App Purchase NO Root
- 50 Apps for Rooted User
- Root Browser
- Root File Manager
- No Root Firewall
- Hack Wifi without Root
- AZ Screen Recorder Alternatives
- Button Savior Non Root
- Samsung Root Apps
- Samsung Root Software
- Android Root Tool
- Things to Do Before Rooting
- Root Installer
- Best phones to Root
- Best Bloatware Removers
- Hide Root
- Delete Bloatware