What Can I Do if I Cannot Verify Apple ID?
Apple ID is important for maintaining your applications and associating the data on your iPhone. It connects the phone with iCloud and transfers all the data that is stored on the phone directly to the iCloud. While signing in with your Apple ID on the iPhone, users might face the issue of verifying their Apple ID. This article recognizes many scenarios that are associated with the issue of the verification of Apple ID for the device. Users usually cannot verify their Apple ID, which keeps them far from maintaining their device and data with privacy and security. When users forget their Apple ID password, this article also presents the most viable and effective method to conveniently change the password to continue the process of verification in the device.
Part 1: Cannot verify Apple ID? How to fix it with Apple ID password?
Users may face issues when they lose the trusted device associated with the Apple ID or the phone number connected with it. This issue can be easily resolved with the help of the Recovery Key and the Apple ID password. Provided with these, users can sign into any new trusted device or add a unique phone number into the account. Furthermore, users can also remove all the previous devices that are not in their ownership. The loss of a device might be a significant issue if the Apple ID verification fails. For that, you need to follow a series of easy steps which are as follows:
- Open the Apple ID Account page and insert your credentials.
- The screen that shows "Verify your Identity" select "Can't access your trusted devices" if you cannot verify your Apple ID.
- A pop-up window opens that requires the Recovery Key from the user.
- Open the "Security" section and edit the credentials or devices. This option allows users to easily remove the unnecessary devices and add additional trusted devices along with phone numbers for verifying their Apple ID.
Part 2: Cannot verify Apple ID? Use Dr.Fone to fix it without a password.
You may be wondering what to do if you do not have the Apple ID password for easy verification of the account. While looking complicated, this can be easily solved with the help of Dr.Fone's tool of Screen Unlock (iOS) for unlocking your Apple ID to get it verified. Users need to follow a set of easy steps to reset their Apple ID password for verification.
- Download and install the Dr.Fone application on the desktop. Connect your iPhone or iPad with the computer via a USB.
- Select the "Screen Unlock" tool on the home page, which leads to another screen. Select the last option narrating "Unlock Apple ID" for starting the process.
- Have the screen password entered, which would allow the user to trust the computer for scanning the data on the phone.
- The iPhone needs to reboot with the help of the on-screen instructions. The phone restarts after rebooting, which automatically initiates the process.
- The unlocking finishes in a few seconds and notifies the users to check the condition of the Apple ID unlocking. Users can then edit their passwords and have their Apple ID-verified accordingly.
It should be kept in mind that this tool operates only for iOS 11.4 and before. Users should also back their data before resetting their iPhones to avoid inconveniences.
Part 3: Cannot verify Apple ID? Fix it by creating a new password
Users usually question how to reset the Apple ID password on iPhone. This process is the most convenient of all the stated methods since it provides the perfect conditions for verifying the Apple ID. If the users are not aware of the password they have had of their Apple ID, they can get it changed with the iDevice of a friend or a family member by using Apple Support App or Find my iPhone App.
Apple Support App
This application supports the iPhone with iOS 12 or later, which should be downloaded first. Any information entered in the application won't be stored in the device for ensuring privacy. By following these steps, the password can easily be fixed.
- Tap "Get Support," scroll down and open "Apple ID."
- After tapping "Forgot Apple ID Password," get started with the process.
- Select the option of “A different Apple ID” and enter your ID for resetting the password.
- By following the on-screen steps, the user gets their password changed after they get a confirmation.
Find my iPhone App
This application runs in iPhones and iPads of iOS 9 to 12 for resetting the Apple ID password. By following the steps stated below, you can get your Apple ID-verified easily.
- Open the application and observe the Sign In screen. It should have a clear Apple ID field.
- Tap the option of Forgot ID or Password and follow the on-screen steps for successfully changing the credentials of the Apple ID.
By following these easy steps, users can ensure to have their Apple IDs fixed with the help of the Find my iPhone App.
What's the bottom line? If users cannot verify their Apple ID because of losing their trusted device or forgetting their password, there are effective steps, as discussed in the article, to help you get your Apple ID-verified to maintain your applications and data. This article provides a step-by-step guide of all the stated methods to help users counter this issue.
- Fix iPhone's Apple ID Issue