3 Ways of How to Get Someone's Apple ID Off iPhone without Password
iPhone has its unique system of iCloud and Apple ID that allows high privacy and security for users. It is responsible for keeping an updated version of all the applications that are present within the iPhone. You might have encountered a second-hand iPhone once in your life, which has a pre-stored Apple ID belonging to another user. You might be left with more problems while using your iPhone under complicated circumstances where users do not have the username or password to the Apple ID that is related to the previous user.
Out of these problems, users aren't able to update or download applications that have been acquired or purchased with their own Apple ID. All the photos taken would be backed up in the iCloud connected to the certain Apple ID. Have you ever wondered if there are convenient and straightforward solutions for countering this issue? There are several ways to get rid of someone else's Apple ID without any credentials. This article will describe the methods of how to get someone's Apple ID off the iPhone without a password or any other credential.
- Part 1: Get someone else's Apple ID off iPhone without a password using Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
- Part 2: How to get rid of someone’s Apple ID off the iPhone with the previous owner’s help?
- Part 3: How to get rid of someone’s Apple ID off iPhone on the App Store?
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Part 1: How to get someone else's Apple ID off iPhone without a password using Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS)
There are many prompt notifications you would receive when trying to log into the Apple ID. In many cases, we might see that the users either would have forgotten their Apple ID passwords or couldn’t find the password of someone else’s Apple ID. But here’s the kicker, with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) your ID can be unlocked by keenly following a few steps as described below:
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Log out iPhone's Apple ID without Password
- Prevent your phone from being tracked or remotely blocked.
- Free download checker to see if the iCloud Activation Lock is still on.
- Bypass iCloud activation lock without Apple ID or password.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Step 1. Connect your Apple Device (iPhone or iPad) to the desktop with the help of a USB cable. After downloading and installing Dr.fone, you need to select the “Screen Unlock” section on its home interface.
Step 2. A new screen appears after selecting the tool. Apple ID can be unlocked by selecting the third and last option of "Remove Apple ID."
Step 3. Unlock the phone's lock screen for trusting on the computer to further scan the data on the phone.
Step 4. By following the on-screen guidance provided by Dr.fone, users need to enter the recovery mode. After successfully rebooting their iPhone, the process of unlocking the Apple ID automatically initiates.
Step 5. The tool automatically starts the process of unlocking the Apple ID and finishes in a few seconds.
Step 6. Another screen comes on the front after the completion of the task, which tells the users to check whether their Apple ID has been unlocked or not.
Part 2: How to get rid of someone’s Apple ID off iPhone with the previous owner’s help?
Signing out of the Apple ID on your iPhone is very easy if you are in contact with the previous owner. There are a few methods that are available for understanding how to remove the Apple ID from the iPhone with their help.
- The associated person needs to sign themselves into icloud.com and the iPhone from their account. After signing in, they can easily access the iPhone by hitting "Find iPhone."
- After successfully finding the iPhone, they need to click "All Devices," followed by the iPhone from which the account is to be removed and select "Erase iPhone."
There is another alternative method available to check if the previous owner has considerable trust in you. They would have to share their Apple ID credentials, which then can be easily removed by following the steps while using the same iPhone.
- After opening "Settings," access the name of the person from the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and sign out of the account after entering the password of the previous owner’s Apple ID.
- In cases where the previous account is not activated, users can apply this method for iPhone models later than iPhone 6S.
- Connect with the desktop and open iTunes on it. Initiate a force restart by holding down the sleep button and volume down button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Sleep button and keep a hold of the volume down button for another 10 seconds.
- The screen on the iPhone should be black. Following this, a message would appear on the desktop screen showing an iPhone in recovery mode.
- By clicking "Ok," the restoration of the iPhone shall start.
Part 3: How to get rid of someone’s Apple ID off iPhone on the App Store?
There might be a case where your subordinates or relative might have downloaded an app on your iPhone from the App Store by using their IDs and would have forgotten to sign themselves out of it. For understanding the method on how to sign out of the Apple ID without passwords and credentials, users need to follow a few simple steps.
- The App Store doesn’t require any passwords hence the process is easy and convenient. Users need to open Settings and tap the name on the top of the screen.
- Move to iTunes & App Store. Tap the ID on the top of the screen that you want to be removed.
- Tap 'Sign Out.' This completes the process.
Having another Apple ID logged in doesn't mean that everything is long lost. Several ways and scenarios help users to counter this problem easily. It's easy to bypass Apple ID without a password remotely if you have the right tool. In that case, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) can definitely be your right choice. This article is a complete guide on how to combat the issue of having someone else's Apple ID logged in to your iPhone.
- Fix iPhone's Apple ID Issue