5 Ways to Reset iPad without Password/Passcode
While most of the iOS users already know the age-old way to reset their iPad, they often ask how to reset iPad without password. If you can’t unlock your iPad and want to reset it, then don’t worry. There are plenty of ways to reset iPad without passcode or password. In this informative post, we will make you familiar with five different solutions to reset iPad without password. Read on and learn how to reset iPad without password or passcode.
Part 1: How to reset iPad without passcode using dr.fone?
If your iPad is locked, then you can simply take the assistance of dr.fone - Unlock tool in order to reset it without any trouble. Compatible with every leading iOS version, it has a desktop application for Mac and Windows. Not just to reset your device, it can also be used to overcome a serious issue like reboot loop, blue screen of death, and more.
Reset Locked iPhone/iPad Without Passcode
- Extremely easy operations to reset locked iPhone or iPad.
- Removes the lock screen of any iDevice whenever you forgot the passcode.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Supports iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR / iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS version fully!
To learn how to reset iPad without password, follow these steps:
1. Install dr.fone - Unlock on your Mac or Windows from its official website and launch it whenever you need to reset iPad without password. Click on the “Unlock” option from the main screen.
2. Now, connect your iPad to the system using a USB cable. Click on the “Unlock iOS Screen” button to commence the process.
3. After recognizing your device, dr.fone will ask you to put your iPad into DFU mode to continue. Follow the displayed instructions to do it successfully.
4. On the next window, the interface will ask you to provide a few basic details related to your device. Click on the “Download” button to get the new firmware update.
5. Wait for a while as it might take some time to download the firmware. Once it is done, the interface will let you know. Afterward, you can click on the “Unlock Now” button.
6. Simply follow the on-screen instruction to provide the confirmation code.
7. Wait for a while as the application will reset your device and erase its data. Your iPad will reboot and can be accessed without any pre-set passcode.
You may also like:
- 5 Solutions to Reset your iPhone Password (iPhone XR/XS Included)
- 3 Step-by-Step Simple Guide to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
- Proven Solutions to Fix "iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes" in 2018
- 3 Ways to Unlock A Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
Part 2: How to reset iPad without passcode with Find My iPhone
After learning how to reset iPad without passcode using Dr.fone, you can also consider some other alternatives as well. For instance, one can also use the Apple’s official Find My iPhone feature to reset their iPad. With this technique, you can reset iPad without password remotely as well. To learn how to reset iPad without passcode, follow these steps:
1. Go to iCloud official website and visit its Find My iPhone section. Click on the “All Devices” option and select the iPad that you wish to restore.
2. This will provide various options related to your iPad. Select the “Erase iPad” feature and confirm your selection. It will reset iPad without passcode.
Part 3: How to reset iPad without Passcode with iTunes
One of the easiest ways to reset iPad without password is by using iTunes. If you are a regular iTunes user, then you might already know its diverse usage. Not just to listen to your favorite tracks, iTunes can also be used to backup or restore your iPad. In this technique, you would be required to put your iPad into recovery mode before connecting it to iTunes. To learn how to reset iPad without password, follow these instructions.
1. Firstly, launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect a USB or lightning cable to it (leaving the other end unplugged).
2. Now, hold the Home button on your iPad and connect it to your system. Keep pressing the Home button while connecting it to your PC or Mac. You will soon get an iTunes logo on the screen.
3. After connecting your device, iTunes will automatically recognize it and display the following prompt. Just click on the “Restore” button in order to reset your device.
Part 4: How to reset iPad without passcode with a trusted computer
Not many iPad users know that they can reset iPad without passcode by connecting it to a computer that is already trusted by their device. If you have already trusted a computer previously, then you can simply connect your iPad to the system and use iTunes to restore it. To learn how to reset iPad without password using a trusted computer, follow these steps:
1. Simply connect you iPad to a trusted system and launch iTunes. Afterward, visit the “Summary” page on iTunes. Under the Backup section, click on the “Restore Backup” button.
2. This will open a pop-up message. Just agree to it by clicking the “Restore” button and wait for a while as your device would be restored.
Furthermore, it can be used to restore your backup. By following this technique, you can reset your iPad without experiencing much data loss.
Part 5: How to reset iPad without Apple ID passwordIf you wish to reset iPad without passcode or password using a feature like Find My iPhone, then you would be required to provide your Apple ID and password. Though, if you have forgotten your Apple ID password as well, then it can get a little tough to reset your iPad. We have already published this informative post on how to reset an iOS device without Apple ID password. Read the stepwise tutorial to reset iPad without password, even if you have forgotten your Apple ID password.
Simply follow your preferred method to reset iPad without password. Now when you know how to reset iPad without password, you can simply restore it and make the most out of your device without any hassle. You can reset iPad remotely or can connect it to a system in order to restore it. We recommend taking the assistance of dr.fone - Unlock to restore iPad in a secure and reliable manner. Feel free to use it and let us know about your experience in the comments below.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset ipad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iphone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- Unlock iPhone Passcode