5 Ways to Reset iPad without Password/Passcode
While most of the iOS users already know the age-old way to reset their iPad, they often ask how to reset an iPad without a password. If you can’t unlock your iPad and want to reset it, then don’t worry. There are plenty of ways to reset the iPad without a passcode or password. This informative post will make you familiar with five different solutions to reset the iPad without a password. Read on and learn how to reset the iPad without a password or passcode.
- Method 1: How to reset iPad without passcode using Dr.Fone
- Method 2: How to reset iPad without passcode with Find My iPhone
- Method 3: How to reset iPad without Passcode with iTunes
- Method 4: How to reset iPad without passcode with a trusted computer
- Method 5: How to reset iPad without Apple ID password
Method 1: How to reset iPad without passcode using Dr.Fone?
If your iPad is locked, you can use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock tool to reset it without any trouble. Compatible with every leading iOS version, it has a desktop application for Mac and Windows. Although it is easy to unlock the tool, you'd better back up all your data before you start to unlock the screen.
To learn how to reset the iPad without a password, follow these steps:
Attention: Before you start to use this tool, you should know that all your data will be wiped out after unlocking successfully.
1. Install Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock on your Mac or Windows from its official website and launch it whenever you need to reset the iPad without a password. Click on the "Screen Unlock" option from the main screen.
2. Connect your iPad via USB cable to the system. To start the process, click on the "Unlock iOS Screen."
3. Dr.Fone will then ask you to bring your iPad in DFU mode after recognizing your device. To do this effectively, follow the directions presented.
4. Next, you will be asked to provide some details related to your device. To get the firmware updated, click on the "Download" button.
5. Wait a while to download the firmware. The interface will let you know when it is finished. Later, click the "Unlock Now" button.
6. follow the instructions on the screen to give the confirmation code.
7. Wait for the app to reset and erase your iPad. Your iPad will be restarted and accessible without a pre-set passcode.
Method 2: How to reset the iPad without passcode with Find My iPhone
After learning how to reset the iPad without a passcode using Dr.Fone, you can also consider some other alternatives. For instance, one can also use Apple’s official Find My iPhone feature to reset their iPad. With this technique, you can reset the iPad without a password remotely as well. To learn how to reset the iPad without a passcode, follow these steps:
- Go to the iCloud official website and visit its Find My iPhone section. Click on the “All Devices” option and select the iPad that you wish to restore.
- This will provide various options related to your iPad. Select the “Erase iPad” feature and confirm your selection. It will reset the iPad without a passcode.
Method 3: How to reset iPad without Passcode with iTunes
One of the easiest ways to reset an iPad without a password is by using iTunes. If you are a regular iTunes user, then you might already know its diverse usage. Not just to listen to your favorite tracks, iTunes can also be used to backup or restore your iPad. In this technique, you would be required to put your iPad into recovery mode before connecting it to iTunes. To learn how to reset an iPad without a password, follow these instructions.
- Firstly, launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect a USB or lightning cable to it (leaving the other end unplugged).
- Now, hold the Home button on your iPad and connect it to your system. Keep pressing the Home button while connecting it to your PC or Mac. You will soon get an iTunes logo on the screen.
- After connecting your device, iTunes will automatically recognize it and display the following prompt. Just click on the “Restore” button to reset your device.
Method 4: How to reset iPad without passcode with a trusted computer
Not many iPad users know that they can reset the iPad without a passcode by connecting it to a computer already trusted by their device. If you have already trusted a computer previously, you can connect your iPad to the system and use iTunes to restore it. To learn how to reset the iPad without a password using a trusted computer, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPad to a trusted system and launch iTunes. Afterward, visit the “Summary” page on iTunes. Under the Backup section, click on the “Restore Backup” button.
- This will open a pop-up message. Just agree to it by clicking the “Restore” button and wait for a while as your device would be restored.
Furthermore, it can be used to restore your backup. By following this technique, you can reset your iPad without experiencing much data loss.
Method 5: How to reset iPad without Apple ID passwordIf you wish to reset the iPad without a passcode or password using a feature like Find My iPhone, you would be required to provide your Apple ID and password. Though, if you have forgotten your Apple ID password, it can get a little tough to reset your iPad. We have already published this informative post on how to reset an iOS device without an Apple ID password. Read the stepwise tutorial to reset the iPad without a password, even if you have forgotten your Apple ID password.
Simply follow your preferred method to reset the iPad without a password. Now when you know how to reset an iPad without a password, you can simply restore it and make the most out of your device without any hassle. You can reset the iPad remotely or can connect it to a system to restore it. We recommend taking Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) assistance to restore the iPad securely and reliably. Feel free to use it and let us know about your experience in the comments below.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset iPad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes