How to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone
The need to bypass iCloud activation is usually minimal as one is always aware of their iCloud account details. But if your device is misplaced or accidentally taken by someone (usually stolen), bypassing the iCloud activation is the only viable solution that one with good intentions can afford to find necessary details about the device's owner.
iCloud accounts, even though not easily hacked, can still be hacked by skilled hackers or simply by people who are aware of your account details. If one tries to get into their hacked (or) tampered account by regular attempts, the iDevice could reset itself and result in a total loss of data which is something no owner wants to happen.
So, as for the iCloud locked problem, we will share with you some methods on how to bypass iCloud activation on iPhone. We hope these iCloud removal methods can solve your iCloud-locked problem.
- Part 1: Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone through DNS method
- Part 2: Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone with a smart tool
- Part 3: Bypass iCloud activation on iOS 13/12/11 devices
- Part 4: How to erase data remotely from your lost iPhone
- Part 5: Unlock iCloud on activated iPhone / iPad / iPod
Whilst you hold the iPhone of a completely unknown entity and wish to return the same to its rightful owner and require appropriate details about the owner, this can be achieved briefly by applying the following method.
In the activation window, press the home button and then select Wi-Fi settings and then tap on the 'I' bonded by a circle. Now it's time to remove the existing DNS server and put a custom one in motion. Now, let's follow the steps below to bypass iCloud activation on iPhone.
How to bypass iCloud activation lock
- Enter the new DNS server as 220.127.116.11.
- Tap on "Back" > "Done" > "Activation help."
- Once you accomplish the above-mentioned easy steps, a message would appear saying you have successfully connected to my server.
- Tap on the "Menu" on the top right.
- Scroll through several applications available for use such as YouTube, Mail, Maps, Games, Social, User chat, Video, Audio, and more.
- Select the appropriate application which you think can provide the information you require for the owner of the phone.
Video Guide: How to bypass iCloud activation through DNS
Tips: During iCloud, we use it most for data backup to avoid data loss. But if you can't access your iCloud, maybe you are supposed to back up your iPhone data to the computer.
A fast and safe tool to unlock locked iCloud
While talking about a suitable tool to bypass iCloud activation, missing out on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) doesn't make any sense as it is the most trusted and loved tool by millions of users. Available for Windows and Mac operating systems, it offers an extremely easy process to make the work of bypassing iCloud done. Many other tools don't hesitate to make false promises, but Wondershare has always managed to upkeep the security and trust of the users and does what it says. Let us bring you closer to this iCloud bypass tool.
Unlock iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch screen and Activation lock within minutes
- Easy for the users to unlock locked iCloud by providing a really easy interface.
- Exceptional speed for unlocking i.e., works in less than a minute.
- Compatible with iPhone 5S to iPhone X, iPad 4 to iPad 7, and iPod touch 7 to iPod touch 9 running iOS 12.0 to iOS 16.3.
- Effectively remove the iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
3981454 people have downloaded it
Check out the following guide to know how to use this tool to bypass iCloud activation in detail.
Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone running iOS 15.0-16.3
Step 1: Click the "Download Now" button above to download Dr.Fone on your computer.
Connect your iPhone to the system and launch the Dr.Fone. From its home, select the 'Screen Unlock' section.
Just choose the feature to unlock the Activation lock of an iOS device to continue.
Step 2: Confirm device information
You will see your device information. Click 'Unlock Now' after confirming all device details are correct.
Step 3: Put your device into DFU mode
To bypass the iCloud activation lock, you need to follow the instruction you will see to put your device into DFU mode.
Step 4: Remove iCloud activation lock successfully.
Dr.Fone will bypass activation lock automatically after your device is in DFU mode. Wait patiently to complete the bypass process.
Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone running iOS/iPad OS 12.0-14.8.1
Step 1: Kick-off Dr.Fone.
Once get into the correct feature, iCloud Activation Lock Removal. Click 'Start.'
Step 2: Check your device is CDMA or GSM and then Jailbreak it.
For GSM devices, you will access all services of the iPhone, like phone calls after bypassing activation lock. But for CDMA devices. some functions involving to network won't work anymore because of technology limitations. After confirming the relevant information, you need to follow the guide to jailbreak your iPhone on a Windows computer.
Step 3: Break iCloud activation lock.
After jailbreaking your device, it will start to remove the iCloud activation lock. This bypassing process will be finished after a while.
Finally, you can safely remove it after getting the success prompt.
Explore more fantastic videos here: Wondershare Video Community
An optional tool to bypass iCloud activation lock
There are a limited number of functional tools available that can come in handy in bypassing the iCloud activation for your iPhone or iPad. One of the names is 'iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4'. The tool's name abides by what it says and is a really easy tool to use.
Below are the steps to bypass iCloud activation by using this tool.
- Download and install the program on your desktop.
- Launch the application and connect your iPhone or iPad via the USB cable to your desktop.
- The tool will now scan your device and reads its IMEI number.
- Click on the 'Bypass Activation Lock' button and patiently wait for the procedure to be completed. The tool, with the help of your devices IMEI code will connect to the Apple servers from where it will terminate and delete all linked iCloud accounts of your device.
- Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone and reboot it. You will notice that the iCloud lock has been permanently removed and hence no prior activation is required to use the device.
Tips: If you'd like to know more about iCloud bypass tools, you can just read this article: Top 8 iCloud Bypass Tools.
Starting with iOS 11, Apple has introduced a bizarre bug in their Activation mechanism that allows you to bypass iCloud activation completely (with SIM card working) in certain conditions. The bug relies on the passcode activation method and requires Second Factor Authentication (2FA) to be enabled on the account to which the device is locked. As of iOS 11, the passcode activation option appears for the iCloud Locked devices if 2FA is on.
The bug allows a user to input a false passcode “0000” or “0000” if the requirement is for a 6-digit passcode a few times, then leave the device to rest for ~1 hour, so that the session with the Apple Activation Server (albert.apple.com) expires. After that, the user would input the false passcode a few more times and the device will skip the activation part, essentially disabling Find My iPhone server-side.
A video tutorial on how to apply this method can be followed here:
Note: You can only follow this tutorial on iOS 13/.x. iOS 10 and iOS 9 versions do not have the “Activate with passcode” option. Apple has patched this bug on the newer firmware, so it is recommended to try on iOS 11.1.1 and lower.
If 2FA is not enabled in the account, you will not see the “Activate with Passcode” option under the Username and Password fields. Instead, you will see an option called “Activation Help.”
Note: Before proceeding, one should know that once all the data is erased from your iPhone, you will no longer be able to use 'Find my iPhone' and all your data will be erased.
Steps to erase data remotely from your lost iPhone
- Launch Find My iPhone on any iOS device and enter your account credentials. You can use any iOS device for this procedure.
- Once you log in, you'll be able to view all the devices linked to your account. Select the device you wish to erase.
- Please note that your device will be viewable only if the Find my iPhone feature is on your lost device and is active.
- Tap on the actions button on the bottom and tap on erasing.
- You will be asked for confirmation to erase your lost iPhone and will then require you to fill in your account credentials for one last time.
- Now you will require to fill in a contact number that would appear on your lost iPhone along with a suitable message. This way, a generous person could get in contact with you to help you retrieve your iPhone.
- Once the required information is obtained, the erasing of data will start and you'll be notified when it completes.
It's pretty easy to keep your iCloud account safe if you know the simple tricks. Whether you are using iCloud on your iPhone or any other Apple device, following these steps will ensure that your information is kept secure. And it's really easy to bypass iCloud activation!
How to remove iCloud activation lock for all iOS 13/12/11/x, iPhones 100%, and lower-version devices?
Here is how:
1. Download first the customized iTunes backup without iCloud ("Find my iPhone" should be turned OFF).
2. Connect your locked device to iTunes. Then follow the instructions in the video below, and you can add a new iCloud ID account and use the iPhone or iPad as normal.
Note: This method will not remove iCloud from the Apple server. If you check your IMEI, you still have iCloud ON. This method, however, will remove iCloud from the local device iPhone / iPad / iPod.
Besides, Apple only offers 5GB of free storage for each iCloud account. If your iCloud storage is full or getting close, you will get annoying popups every day. You can follow these 14 simple hacks to fix iCloud storage full on your iPhone/iPad.
- Remove Apple/iCloud Account
- 1. Remove iCloud Account
- 2. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 3. Remove iDevice from iCloud
- 4. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud/Apple ID
- 5. Unlock iCloud Lock on iPhone/iPad
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account No Password
- 7. Reset Apple ID and Apple Password
- 8. Delete iCloud Account No Password
- Bypass Activation Lock (Specific)
- 1. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 4/4S
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 5/5S/5C
- 3. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 6/6S/7
- 4. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone SE
- 5. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 8
- 6. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone XS/XR/X
- 7. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 11/12
- 8. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 13
- 9. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 14
- 10. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPad 2/3
- 11. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPad 4/Mini
- 12. Bypass Activation Lock in iOS 9.3
- 13. Bypass Activation Lock iOS 14
- 14. Remove Activation Lock iOS 15
- 15. Bypass Activation Lock iOS 16
- Bypass Activation Lock (General)
- 1. Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
- 2. Unlock Activation Lock Online
- 3. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 4. Bypass Activation Lock on iPhone
- 5. Bypass Activation Lock on iPod
- 6. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 7. Bypass Activation Lock on Mac
- 8. Bypass iCloud Lock on Apple Watch
- 9. Remove iCloud Lock With IMEI
- 10. Remove Without Previous Owner
- Activation Lock Bypass Tools
- 1. iCloud DNS Bypass Guide
- 2. Top 7 iCloud Bypass Tools
- 3. Bypass iCloud By Checkra1n
- 4. iCloud Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 5. Top 10 Apps to Unlock Your iCloud
- 6. iCloud Unlocker Download
- Recover iCloud Password
- iCloud Unlock Tips