8 Feasible Ways to Unlock iPhone without Passcode
You may get stuck with any emergency if you do not know how to unlock your iPhone/iPad without a passcode. It can happen under various circumstances, let's say, if you change the passcode too often, you may forget the iPhone passcode later; your spouse may change your passcode without telling you; your naughty child accidentally locked your iPhone. So, what to do then?
Normally you don't believe what you saw and start to try entering the passcode to unlock your iPhone. However, if you entered an incorrect passcode 10 times, you will receive a message "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes." In this case, the only way to unlock your disabled iPhone is to restore it. And that is a situation none of us would like to be in right? Hence, in this article, today, we will elaborate ways on how to unlock iPhone without passcode or restore it.
- Part 1: Main Causes You Cannot Unlock iPhone
- Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone/iPad Without a Passcode Using Professional Unlock Tool? (iOS 7.0 or later)
- Part 3: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode/Face ID Using the TikTok Method?
- Part 4: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode Using Settings to erase iPhone? (iOS 15.2 or later)
- Part 5: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode Usind the Voice Control? (iOS 13 or later)
- Part 6: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcord Using Find My iPhone?
- Part 7: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode with the Finder or iTunes?
- Part 8: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Password by DFU Mode?
- Part 9: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode by Tricking Siri? (iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3)
- FAQs about iPhone Unlock Issues
Part 1: Main Causes You Cannot Unlock iPhone
Unlocking your iPhone can be a frustrating experience, especially when you just want to access the device. Unfortunately, there are several common reasons why an iPhone may not unlock.
Before you go ahead and take it to a technician for repair, let's look at the main causes of why you cannot unlock your iPhone:
- If you input the wrong passcode too many times, your iPhone will be disabled and locked. To unlock iPhone, you will need to enter the correct passcode. If you don't remember your passcode, you can try using recovery mode to reset your device.
- When someone else has your iPhone passcode, they can easily reset your iPhone passcode. And you have no idea why you cannot access your iPhone. This is a relatively common problem.
- If your iPhone screen is broken, it may be difficult or impossible to unlock the device. In this case, you may need to take it to an Apple store or authorized service provider to have the screen repaired.
- If your iPhone is in Lost Mode, it will be locked by others and you will input enter the passcode associated with the Apple ID that was used to set up the device. If you don't remember the passcode, then Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock will be your ideal choice.
Learn about all the solutions to unlock iPhone quickly through the video below:
For more tutorial videos about how to unlock your iPhone, you can explore more from Wondershare Video Community.
Keep reading to learn more feasible ways to unlock iPhone without passcode in details!
Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone/iPad Without a Passcode? (iOS 7.0 or later)
Dr.Fone - iPhone Unlocker is a powerful software that can help you open your iDevice without a passcode. It supports all iPhone models from iPhone 6 to iPhone 14, and all iPad models. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is easy to use and can be used to bypass the lock screen in just a few simple steps. It can also be used to reset the device to its factory settings, allowing you to start fresh. In this section, we will learn about this important tool for iPhone lock screen removal. Thus, instead of thinking hard about how to unlock iPhone without a passcode, you can use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock to do the needful.
Remove iPhone Lock Screen without Hassle.
- Unlock an iPhone whenever the passcode is forgotten.
- Save your iPhone quickly from the disabled state.
- Free your sim out of any carrier worldwide.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
To use Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock to unlock your iPhone or iPad without a passcode, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock (Windows version) or (Mac Version) on your computer.
- Step 2. Go to "Toolbox" > "Screen Unlock" > "iOS" > "Unlock iOS Screen", then connect your iDevice to your PC.
- Step 3. Follow the instructions to put your iDevice into DFU mode. When your iDevice is in DFU mode, the software will begin downloading firmware.
- Step 4. When the process is complete, click "Unlock" and Dr.Fone will start unlocking. After a while, your device will be unlocked and you can access your device without a passcode.
Unlock your iPhone/iPad without a passcode now!
Part 3: The TikTok Method to iPhone Unlocking Without Using a Passcode or Face ID
There has been a viral trend on TikTok about how to unlock your iPhone without using a passcode or your face ID, no matter which iPhone model you use. These themes of videos quickly racked up almost 9 million views.
This method states that it can enter your phone camera or calculator from the control panel, then without face ID unlocks, your phone can use as normal.
The concrete steps of this TikTok viral method are below if you want to have a try. Maybe that’s a practical way for your emergency:
- Step 1: Swipe down on your control center (if you just want to test this way whether it works or not, cover your camera). If you are on an older iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, or iPhone 8, then swipe up.
- Step 2: Turn off your Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth, and Cellular data. Then turn on Aeroplane mode.
- Step 3: Next, you can open up the calculator app, which is also accessible from the Control Center and doesn’t require any password or fingerprint ID.
- Step 4: Please flip the phone horizontally to access the scientific calculator and type in a decimal place: 7 + 4 + EE = 280,000.
- Step 5: Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press "IN," then Press "Rand".
- Step 6: Swipe up on your device, and it’s unlocked.
Part 4: Click "Erase iPhone" on the Lock Screen
This method may be a better choice for unlocking your iPhone than using the TikTok method. It is more secure and reliable, but it works on iOS 15.2 or devices with the latest version.
- Step 1: Type a wrong passcode on the Lock Screen.
- Step 2: When the message appears, click "Erase iPhone", click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- Step 4: Click "Erase" to confirm that you want to erase your iPhone.
- Step 5: Wait for the process to complete and your iPhone will be unlocked.
Part 5: Use the Voice Control to Unlock iPhone (iOS 13 or later)
The use of Voice Control to unlock iPhone without passcode is a feature available in iOS 13 or later. Voice Control is a feature that lets you navigate your iPhone using just your voice. It allows you to unlock your iPhone without having to enter a passcode or use Touch ID.
Instead, you can simply say "Hey Siri" followed by a command. Voice Control also allows you to take other actions, such as launching apps and setting reminders.
To use the Voice Control feature to unlock iPhone (iOS 13 or later), you will need to set it up first. To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1. To set up Voice Control on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Accessibility.
- Step 2. Tap Voice Control and then tap Set Up Voice Control.
- Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a voice profile.
When you’re finished, you can use your voice to unlock your iPhone. To unlock your iPhone:
- Step 1. Say "Hey Siri" followed by "Unlock my iPhone".
- Step 2. You will then see authenticate using Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
- Step 3. Once you've authenticated, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Part 6: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcord Using Find My iPhone?
How to unlock iPhone without Siri and passcode using "Find My iPhone", is another method. It just takes several minutes to clean up your device. It securely removes your iPhone lock screen without tapping the passcode. If you want to restore your iPhone data, this is another great method to enable the features in all terms specifically.
You can perform the steps from your iPhone directly to turn on "Find My iPhone". Follow the below methods for the best result:
- Step 1: Use your computer or someone else's iOS device, visit icloud.com/find, and sign in with your Apple credentials.
- Step 2: Then, you need to choose the option "All Devices". Find my iPhone is already enabled in your device, you will see there your iPhone listed. Simply click on it, and choose the option "Erase iPhone". Then all the data, including the passcode, will be removed out of your iPhone. Thus, this process unlocks the iPhone without Siri.
Note: Now, your device will reboot without a passcode. It has a strategy to restore your data and reboot into a new iPhone, thus going for secret passcode to unlock any iPhone.
Part 7: How to Unlock iPhone Without a Passcode With the Finder or iTunes?
After taking a glance at the maybe-trick way of the TikTok viral method and other unlock ways, an official solution from Apple, we also let you know how to fix the disabled iPhone. This method makes your phone into recovery mode with the help of iTunes or Finder on the computer. However, a small lousy side of this method is that it will erase your data along with the passcode.
Before you start, please make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC). If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 8 or later and that iTunes is installed. Then, just follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone without a password with iTunes.
- Step 1: Turn off your iPhone through the following methods according to your iPhone model.
Notice: If your phone is connected to the computer, please unplug your iPhone.
- Step 2: Get ready by finding the button on your iPhone, as shown in the pictures below. You'll need to hold in the following step.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone to the computer where the Finder or iTunes is enabled > Click on iTunes and restore your iPhone.
- Step 4: Choose the Restore option when you see a pop-up. Your computer downloads software for your iPhone and begins the restore process. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits the recovery mode screen, let the download finish, turn off your iPhone, and start again.
Notice: Before the Finder or iTunes restores your iPhone, it will back up the iPhone data in iCloud. Thus, you can download the restored files after the device restarts.
Now you have learned how to unlock a disabled iPhone with iTunes.
Part 8: Try DFU Mode to Bypass iPhone Passcode
DFU mode (Device Firmware Update) is a special mode on an iPhone that allows you to install firmware or software updates. It can also be utilized to bypass the passcode on an iPhone. To use DFU mode to bypass the passcode on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Connect your iDevice to your PC and launch the iTunes app.
- Step 2. Switch off your iPhone and press and hold the Home and the Side/Power button for 10 seconds.
- Step 3. Release the Side/Power button but continue to hold the Home button until iTunes recognizes your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4. When your iDevice is in recovery mode, you can use iTunes to restore your iPhone and bypass the passcode.
Keep in mind that using DFU mode to bypass your iPhone passcode will erase all data from your device.
Part 9: How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode by Tricking Siri?
In this part, we give you the solution to unlock your iPhone without a password using Siri. You can consider it a trick or a tip as you wouldn't be losing your iPhone data. It works to give 100% results in even the most tricky situations.
We had a survey for the iOS 10.3.2, and 10.3.3 versions and Siri certainly ensured one of the best ways to unlock the iPhone without a passcode. It’s a simple way, and with it, you will have the possibilities to be capable of posting and reading messages on Facebook using this Siri concept.
Let us go through the steps below to learn about how to unlock iPhone without passcode by Siri:
- Step 1: To enable the Siri feature on your iPhone device, press, and hold the home button. It will immediately activate Siri on your iPhone device. Once it gets activated, it is ready to respond to your voice. Now ask Siri to open the clock to rectify how to unlock a disabled iPhone. Once it displays the clock on your iOS screen, just touch it to proceed.
- Step 2: The World clock appears with the list of tunes you have to select for the alarm clock.
- Step 3: From that option, you will see the tab "buy more tunes" which straight away informs you to reach the iTunes store.
- Step 4: Just click on the home button to go to the phone's main screen.
You will see that you can now access your iPhone without the passcode as Siri helped unlock iPhone.
Tips: This is only used for iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. If you have updated your iOS system, we recommend you try the previous methods. To make it easier, just use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
FAQs about iPhone Unlock Issues
1. How to unlock iPhone without the Home button?
You can unlock your device without the Home button if you have an iPhone with a Face ID or Touch ID. To unlock iPhone without Home button:
- Step 1: Simply press and hold the Side/Top button along with either the Volume (+ or -) button until the power off slider appears on the screen.
- Step 2: Drag this slider to turn off your iPhone completely.
- Step 3: Once it is off, press and hold the Side/Top button until you see the Apple logo.
- Step 4: This will then unlock your device.
2. How to unlock the iPhone passcode without data loss?
You can't unlock an iPhone passcode without losing your data, as doing so would require restoring your device to its factory settings. This will erase all of your personal data, including photos, contacts, and any installed apps. You can use iTunes or iCloud to back up your phone before restoring it.
Once you have backed up your device, you can then restore it using the backup information. That's how to unlock iPhone without passcode.
3. How to unlock iPhone using the camera?
If you have an older version of iOS (version 9 or earlier) then there is a bug that allows you to unlock your device using the camera. To do this, simply open the Camera app and make sure it's in selfie mode. Then hold the Home button until you hear a clicking sound. This will unlock your device without requiring a passcode.
The Bottom Line
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is a well-known featured software to unlock iPhone without passcode and works instantly after download. We have proven results, and all the methods listed above are user-friendly to the extent that no knowledge of technology is required to unlock the iPhone without Siri. We advise you to use Dr.Fone as it will work on your iPhone without any damage and give the desired result. However, you may choose any of the above iOS unlocking methods as you see fit.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode