Forgot Tiktok Password? 4 Ways to Find it!
TikTok is video sharing app with a focus on social networking. With more than one billion active users, it is by the distance the most popular non-gaming app worldwide. TikTok enjoys enormous popularity among the youth, with more than 50% of its users falling under 35. Through the short video genre, the app combines entertainment with creativity. It is changing the way the social media world works.
TikTok passwords are very important to its users for protecting their online identity and personal information. Having a strong and secure password prevents your account and data hacking. But with busy schedules, we often tend to lose TikTok passwords causing which causes tension and irritation. The good news is that there are many ways to recover your passwords easily and quickly. This holds for Android and iOS users. Here is how to do it and start enjoying your time on TikTok again.
Part 1: Try to log with your Email, Username, or Phone Number
TikTok accounts are linked to your email or phone number when you register on this social media app. It is thus natural that these identifications come in handy if you want to recover the lost passwords or change your passwords. Here is a set of simple steps you must follow for recovering TikTok password via email or phone number
- Open TikTok on your phone or computer and tap on "Sign-in".
- Click on the tap "Use phone/email/username".
- Enter your email ID or username and click on "Forgot Password".
- An access code will be sent to your registered email or mobile number
- Type the access code on the place indicated
- Construct a new password raging between 8 to 20 characters
- Your password is now recovered, and you now use TikTok again
Part 2: Try Tiktok/Innovative Password Finder Apps
Just like your TikTok password, the Wi-Fi passwords, screen lock passcodes, etc., are important for accessing phones, digital media, and social networks. Here are some highly advanced and user-friendly Apps that help you crack Wi-Fi passwords and find open network codes.
Try Dr. Fone Password Manager (iOS)
Managing and recovering iCloud passwords on your iOS can be pretty challenging. Many popular software Apps help you to recover those passwords easily. One such highly advanced and extremely popular App is Dr.Fone - Password Manager (iOS). It helps you manage all iOS passwords and data and recover the screen lock code and Apple ID-related information.
Dr. Fone - Password Manager (iOS) has very few charges and rolls out a wide range of services along with a free trial version to start with. The App is compatible with all iOS devices. It is easy to download and installed on the Apple store.
- Download and Install Dr. Fone - Password Manager (iOS) on your computer
- Connect it to your iPad or iPhone to launch the software through a lightning cable.
- Tap on the trust button if it appears on your screen
- Click on "start scan" to start iOS device password detection
- After few minutes, you can find iOS passwords in the password manager
Part 3: Reset Your TikTok Password on Phone
Passwords of social networking accounts should be changed regularly. It is essential to protect account hacking and data security. Here is the step by step guide of how to reset your TikTok password
- Go to your TikTok profile and tap ‘Me’ to start resetting your password
- Now click on the ‘Manage Account’ section and proceed to ‘Password.’
- Follow the reset instruction and receive the reset code on your phone number.
- Please enter the code, type a new password, and confirm it
- Your TikTok password has now been successfully reset.
Part 4: Use Chrome Account for TikTok Password Reset
TikTok passwords can also be reset by using your Google chrome account. The procedure is almost the same as explained above.
- Go to your TikTok profile and proceed to reset the password
- Give your registered Google email ID for code verification
- Get the code on your chrome account and enter it
- Now generate a new password and confirm it
- Your notification will show the password reset successfully.
TikTok is a very creative and entertaining social networking app. It is being designed to target the younger generation primarily. However, along with displaying creativity, ensuring account and password security is very important. We have listed above a detailed account of steps to secure your account, reset and recover passwords as well as manage your profile. Do follow these steps to ensure your digital security and avoid risks of account hacking.
You May Also Like
- App Password
- Recover Facebook Password
- Recover Snapchat Password
- Google Password Manager
- Recover Instagram Password
- Find Gmail Password