How to Play Pokemon Go with Nox Player Safely
“How can I play Pokemon Go on my PC and change my location without stepping out? Has anyone tried Nox Player for Pokemon Go and can someone tell me how to play Pokemon Go on PC via Nox?”
As I read this query posted by a Pokemon Go user on a leading online gaming forum, I realized that a lot of users still don’t know how to use emulators like Nox Player. Well, if you are also a user of Pokemon Go and would like to play it on your PC, then you can consider using Nox Player for Pokemon Go. Not only will Nox Player for Pokemon Go let you play the game on PC, but you can also change your location. Read on and learn how to do all of this in this ultimate guide for playing Pokemon Go via Nox in 2020.
Part 1: Why choose Nox Player for Pokemon Go
Ideally, Nox Player is an Android emulator that runs on leading Windows systems. Just like popular emulators like BlueStacks, it lets us access our device on our computer without any trouble. Though, unlike other emulators, Nox Player is specifically designed for users to play all kinds of new-age games (like Pokemon Go) on their PC. That is why it is comparatively easier to play Pokemon Go on PC via Nox using its advanced gameplay options.
- It can help you play Pokemon Go on PC through a bigger screen and better features.
- You can use it to play Pokemon Go even if the game is not available in your region.
- It is a lightweight emulator that is specifically designed to play games like Pokemon Go on PC.
- Using its fake GPS feature, you can change your location on Pokemon Go and would not have to step out to catch more Pokemons.
System Requirements: 2 GB+ RAM, i3 or above processor, 1 GB+ graphics card, and at least 2 GB free space on the disk.
Part 2: Safety Tips for Playing Pokemon Go with Nox Player
Before you learn how to use Nox Player for Pokemon Go in 2020, here are some safety tips that you should consider.
2.1 Use a separate Pokemon Go account
A lot of users complain that their accounts get blocked if they use an emulator like Nox Player for Pokemon Go. To avoid this, you can create a different Pokemon Go account while playing it on your PC. In this way, even if your secondary account would get blocked, it will not affect your primary account. Also, maintain a single dedicated account for your PC and avoid switching between different accounts to avoid any ban.
2.2 Watch out for a ban on Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go has different levels of bans for users who try to surpass its terms and conditions. For instance, if you would keep changing your location multiple times a day, then Pokemon Go might put a ban on your account. Once you get a soft ban on your account (the unavailability of the game), you should be cautious. Try not to use Pokemon Go on Nox after that as its constant application might lead to a permanent ban.
Part 3: How to Set Up Pokemon Go with Nox Player for Gameplay
Now when you are familiar with all the prerequisites, let’s get to know how to use Nox Player for Pokemon Go on your PC.
Step 1: Install and Setup Nox Player
To start with, just go to the official website of Bignox to download the Nox Player installer for your computer. Simply launch the installer and follow a click-through process to install the application. Afterward, install Pokemon Go on it from the Play Store or get its APK from a third-party source like Uptodown.
Step 2: Grant the root access
In order to use Nox Player on Pokemon Go in 2020, you need to grant it the root access. For this, click on the gear icon on Nox Player to enter its Settings > System Settings > General Settings. Now, turn on the option to grant the root access to the application and agree to restart the application to implement these changes.
Step 3: Play Pokemon Go on Nox Player
After when Nox Player would restart with the root access, you can simply launch Pokemon Go on it. Log-in using another account so that even if you get banned, it won’t affect your primary Pokemon Go account. To change your location, you can just click on the GPS icon from the menu. This will open a map-like interface so that you can drop the pin anywhere you want to change your location.
This will automatically change your location on Pokemon Go. That’s it! You can use the keypad and other options from the top and side of the interface to play Pokemon Go on Nox Player like a pro.
Part 4: A Safer & Easier Alternative to Nox Player
As you can see, using Nox Player to play Pokemon Go frequently might lead to an account ban. Therefore, it is better to look for a more stable option that would let you access the same features without compromising your account.
4.1 Nox Player vs Movement Simulator
Most of the experts recommend using a movement simulator application instead of Nox Player that would just change your current location with its fake GPS.
- A movement simulator would provide a more natural way to change your location instead of a fake GPS. With a simulator, you can make Pokemon Go believe that you are actually moving to the other location. On the other hand, Nox Player would just fake your present location, which can be a major red flag and get your account banned.
- Using an emulator like Nox Player to play Pokemon Go can be a bit complicated. You need to have a separate account, grant it the root access, and go through the trouble of using the controls on a PC.
- The best thing about Pokemon Go is its augmented reality feature that makes us believe that we are catching Pokemons in real. If you use an emulator like Nox Player then it would take away the essence of playing the game.
4.2 How to play Pokemon Go on Computer without Nox Player
Apart from Nox Player, there are several other options to change your location on Pokemon Go using a computer. For instance, you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to change the location of your iOS device easily. You can either change its present location with a single click or simulate the movement of the device as well. The application lets us specify the speed to move from one location to another and even set up an ideal route. In this way, you can catch more Pokemons on the go without getting your account blocked or jailbreaking your phone.
3,839,410 people have downloaded it
Launch the Virtual Location application
- To begin things, just install the application on your system and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit. From its home, click on the “Virtual Location” feature to start the application.
- Also, use a working cable to connect your iPhone to the system and once it gets connected, click on the “Get Started” button.
Teleport your location
- As a map-like interface would be launched, you can just change your present location by clicking on the Teleport mode (on the top-right). Simply enter the name of the location or its coordinates on the search bar and move the pin to the new location.
- Once you have got the ideal location, click on the “More Here” button to teleport.
Simulate your movement
- To simulate the movement of your device, you can click on the walk mode or route mode option on the top-right corner of the screen. If you have opted for the one-stop route (the second option), then you can drop the location on the map where you wish to move.
- Afterward, you can just enter the number of times you wish to move to and from the location and click on the “March” button. You can also adjust the speed of walking (or cycling) to the location.
- Similarly, if you have selected the third option of route mode, then you can specify multiple spots to simulate the movement. After specifying the moving speed, just click on the “March” button and wait as the simulation would be completed by the tool.
There you go! After reading this guide, you would be able to play Pokemon Go on PC using Nox Player easily. Though, if you want to have a hassle-free experience, then consider using a movement simulator like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Without the need to jailbreak your device or compromising your Pokemon Go account, you can simulate your movement and catch as many Pokemons as you want! So what are you waiting for? Go and catch them all!
- GPS spoof for dating apps
- GPS spoof for social apps
- Pokemon Go on PC
- Play Pokemon Go on PC
- Play Pokemon Go with Bluestacks
- Play Pokemon Go with Koplayer
- Play Pokemon Go with Nox Player
- AR game tricks