4 Reliable Methods to Change Your Location on Bumble
Launched in 2014, Bumble is a location-based dating app that is already used by millions of people the world over. While the app has tons of new and exciting features, it often restricts its users on the basis of their present location. That is why people often wish to change Bumble location to unlock new profiles and get more matches. Well, the good news is that there are multiple ways to change location on Bumble that I’m going to cover in this guide. Read on and learn how to change location on Bumble in 4 foolproof ways.
- Can I change my Bumble location with a Paid Membership?
- Method 1: Report a Technical Issue for Permanent Location Change (Inflexible)
- Method 2: Change Bumble Location on iPhone with 1 click
- Method 3: Change Bumble Location on Android using a GPS changer
- Method 4: Use a VPN to Change Location on Bumble
Can I change my Bumble location with a Paid Membership?
To provide added features to its users, Bumble has introduced a paid membership, which is known as Bumble Boost. Though, even a lot of Bumble Boost users ask how to change location on Bumble. Unfortunately, you can’t change your location on Bumble (like Tinder) even if you have a premium account. Bumble Boost will let you see all the people who liked you, extend the expiry of your matches, or rematch your lost connections, but you can’t change your location.
Even if the GPS feature is disabled on your device, Bumble will detect your current location via the IP of your phone. That is why you need to work on either of these methods to trick Bumble location smartly.
Method 1: Report a Technical Issue for Permanent Location Change (Inflexible)
If you don’t want to use a third-party application to change location on Bumble, then you can try this approach. In this, you can just go to your Bumble account settings, report a technical fault, and ask to manually update your location. Please note that this would permanently change your location and you can only ask for this update once. Since you would be stuck with your new location permanently, the approach is ideally not recommended.
- Simply launch Bumble on your device and tap on your profile to get various options.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and browse to Contacts & FAQ > Contact Us > Report a Technical Issue.
- Here, you can just enter a message asking for a change in your location. You can say that the GPS on your phone is not working properly and that you wish to update your location to a new address.
- If you want, you can also add a screenshot with a map of your new location. Afterward, just submit the request and wait for a while for your location to be updated.
Sometimes, it can take a few days for Bumble to change the location of an account this way. Also, you would be stuck to your new location now so there won’t be any option to move between different places on Bumble afterward.
Method 2: Change Bumble Location on iPhone with 1 click
Since the above method is mostly not recommended to change Bumble location, users often take the assistance of third-party tools. If you use an iPhone, then you can just try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to change your current location to anywhere else in the world. This will trick Bumble’s location feature and it will unlock new profiles for your changed location. The Dr.Fone application is pretty easy to use and does not need jailbreak access on your device as well. Also, it supports all the leading iOS models out there (new and old). To learn how to change location on Bumble using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), follow these steps:
3,839,410 people have downloaded it
- Firstly, install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your system and connect your iPhone to it. After launching the Dr.Fone toolkit, open the Virtual Location feature from its home.
- Simply agree to the terms and conditions of the application and click on the “Get Started” button once your phone gets detected by the system.
- This will display a map-like interface on the screen. You can click on the center button at the bottom to get your present location. To change your location, you can click on the “Teleport Mode”, which is the third option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, just enter the name of the new location where you wish to teleport on the search bar. You can enter either the name of the place or its coordinates as well.
- The application will load the new location and will adjust the pin on the map accordingly. You can also adjust the pin and click on the “More Here” button to finalize the new location.
- That’s it! Even if you use the GPS on your phone, the new location would be fixed. You can also check the updated location on your iPhone’s map app and launch Bumble to access tons of new profiles.
3,839,410 people have downloaded it
Method 3: Change Bumble Location on Android using a GPS changer
If you own an Android phone, then you can easily put a fake location on Bumble by using a readily available app. Unlike iPhone, Android devices provide a smart solution to change our location using several third-party applications. Though, to learn how to change your location on Bumble, you need to enable the Developer Options on your device once. Here’s how you can do the same and learn how to change location on Bumble using an Android device.
- To begin with, just unlock your Android phone and go its Settings > System/Software Info > About Phone and tap on the “Build Number” option 7 consecutive times to unlock Developer Options on it. The build number can be located somewhere else in settings as well.
- Once the Developer Options are enabled, you can go to Settings > Developer Options and allow the mock location feature on your phone.
- Great! Now you can just visit the Play Store and look for any reliable fake GPS app. For instance, the Fake GPS app by Lexa is a tried and tested tool that you can install.
- After installing the fake GPS application, go to your device’s Settings > Developer Options again and select the downloaded fake GPS application under the Mock Location app feature.
- That’s it! Now you can just open the fake GPS application and manually change your location to anywhere in the world. After setting a new location, launch Bumble and unlock tons of new profiles.
Method 4: Use a VPN to Change Location on Bumble
If nothing else seems to work out, then you can just use a Virtual Private Network to change location on Bumble. A VPN would add an extra layer of protection to secure your device, but it can also make it slower as well. Also, most of the VPNs are paid and have a certain data limit for upload/download. Once the limit is crossed, you won’t be able to fake location on Bumble. Furthermore, there would be a fixed location on a VPN unlike the flexibility of dropping your location anywhere you want.
If you are ready to take this risk and limit yourself, then follow these steps to change location on Bumble with a VPN.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store and download a reliable VPN app from brands like Express VPN, Hola VPN, Nord VPN, etc.
- Launch a VPN app and create your account to proceed. You might need to buy an active subscription to use their services. Afterward, you can select any country and start/stop the VPN service.
- If you want, you can further explore the available locations of the VPN to switch your whereabouts to a particular city. Once the location is updated, you can launch Bumble and make it believe that you are now located somewhere else.
There you go! Now when you know how to change location on Bumble in 4 different ways, you can certainly make the most of this dating app. Out of all the features, you can try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to teleport anywhere you want in the world. With just one click, you can change location on Bumble and unlock unlimited profiles to match on the app. Go ahead and give this remarkable iOS utility tool a try and give your dating life the boost it deserves.
- GPS spoof for dating apps
- GPS spoof for social apps
- Pokemon Go on PC
- Play Pokemon Go on PC
- Play Pokemon Go with Bluestacks
- Play Pokemon Go with Koplayer
- Play Pokemon Go with Nox Player
- AR game tricks