How to Access and Use Your WhatsApp for PC
- Part 1: How to Access WhatsApp on PC
- Part 2: How to Use WhatsApp on PC
- Part 3: Tips for Using WhatsApp on PC
In order to access WhatsApp on PC, you need first to download BlueStacks. Bluestacks is an Android App player or emulator for computers running on Windows and Mac operating systems.
1. Download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac PCs.
2. When the download is finished, start installing the software.
3. The installation process asks you to enable “App Store Access” and “App Notifications”. Click on the check boxes to enable it, and continue the installation process.
Once the installation is done, you will receive a notification, which states that 'you need to upgrade your graphics drivers.' You may choose to do so, or you may avoid it, its all your choice. But, it is recommended to upgrade the drivers. BlueStacks is now installed on your PC and is ready to be used.
4. Start BlueStacks, initialize it and it will bring you the home screen, having few tabs.
Install WhatsApp on BlueStacks
There is no icon for Google Play store on BlueStacks to download WhatsApp for PC. For this, you need to follow the below steps
1. Click on Search icon, and type “WhatsApp”. At the bottom left side, you will find a tab, which states, “Search Play for WhatsApp”.
2. Click on the tab, and it will take you to the Google play Store.
3. A new window with a message to enable “AppStore and App Sync” will appear. Click on continue and put in your Google account details. This will link BlueStacks with your Google Account.
4. Once completed, you will be directed to the Google Play Store, where you will find WhatsApp messaging app to download.
5. Start downloading the app and once it gets installed, click on 'Home' icon at the bottom left side and start WhatsApp by clicking on the icon.
6. Finally, the WhatsApp is installed on your desktop through Bluestacks.
WhatsApp for computer, you simply need to follow the below steps.
1. Open WhatsApp on your PC, and put in your mobile number, with which you need to link your WhatsApp account.
2. After putting in the number, click on “OK” button.
3. You will receive a prompt message to verify your phone number.
4. Click on 'OK'. WhatsApp is now connected with its server.
5. Now, you will receive an SMS stating “WhatsApp code 1XX-7XX.” This is a unique code for every phone number.
6. After this, a pop-up window will appear, where you need to provide the verification code, sent through SMS.
7. After the verification process, WhataApp is installed on your PC, and you can enjoy using the service.
Note: You need to ensure that you are not using WhatsApp on another device with same phone number. If you do so, your account will be deactivated, and you need to reverify it again. If you verify it again with the same number, WhatsApp on your PC will be physically challenged.
One click to backup WhatsApp messages & attachments on your iPhone.
- One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Support to backup Social apps on iOS devices, such as WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restore.
- Selectively backup and restore any data you want.
- Supported iPhone 11 /iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR / iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/iPhone 7/SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4s that run iOS 13/12/11/10.3/9.3/8/7/6/5/4
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.15.
To use WhatsApp messenger more effectively on PC, there are certain tips that you need to know and follow them to make your experience more enjoyable. There are several tips that you can use to make WhatsApp usage more efficient on a smartphone as well as on PC, as the app is now available to use on computers and other devices, like tablets.
Below are some of the tips that you can use if you are using WhatsApp on the computer.
1. Use of WhatsApp Locker
With the increasing online threats and malicious activities, we all want to keep our WhatsApp chats or messages private and secured from hackers. We all know that WhatsApp does not require any login credentials; therefore, anyone can easily access your account on PC and read the chats. On the other hand, you don't want other persons to read your private chats. So, one great way to keep your chats secured, while using WhatsApp on PC, is to use a security lock. WhatsApp Locker is a security app, which you can use to keep your conversations secured from hackers. You can easily download WhatsApp locker on your PC through Google Play Store.
2. Extending your Trial Period
Another great tip for WhatsApp users, who are using it on PC, is that they can easily extend the trial period of the WhatsApp on their smartphone as well as on PC, without paying any additional cost. In order to use WhatsApp trial period for few more years, absolutely free of charge, you simply need to follow some easy steps.
You need to delete your WhatsApp account first and uninstall the app from your PC. After this, you need to go to Google Play Store, and download and install it again on your Windows PC. After this, create your account on WhatsApp with same phone mobile, which you used earlier. Now, you are done, and you can use the trial version of the WhatsApp free for few more years.
3. Give beautiful themes to your WhatsApp
You can change the theme of WhatsApp, and make it look more beautiful. Although the present theme is also good, but you can make it more appealing and pleasant, by changing it as per your choice. In order to add fascinating themes to your WhatsApp, you need to download and install WhatsApp PLUS Holo on your Windows PC.
WhatsApp Tips & Tricks
- 1. About WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Alternative
- WhatsApp Settings
- Change Phone Number
- WhatsApp Display Picture
- Read WhatsApp Group Message
- WhatsApp Ringtone
- WhatsApp Last Seen
- WhatsApp Ticks
- Best WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Status
- WhatsApp Widget
- 2. WhatsApp Management
- WhatsApp for PC
- WhatsApp Wallpaper
- WhatsApp Emoticons
- WhatsApp Problems
- WhatsApp Spam
- WhatsApp Group
- WhatsApp Not Working
- Manage WhatsApp Contacts
- Share WhatsApp Location
- 3. WhatsApp Spy