20 Most Popular WhatsApp Ringtone of 2020
We used to express our individuality through what we wear, but these days, our personality and image extends to all facets of our daily lives. It is common for most people to use customised tones on their phones. It not only publicly tells other what kind of music you like, but also who you are - are you classic and timeless, or trendy and ever changing with time?
Did you know that you can use customised WhatsApp ringtones? In this article, we will outline the 20 Most Popular WhatsApp Ringtone of 2020 and how you can use them on your Android phones and iPhones.
- Part 1: 20 Most Popular WhatsApp Ringtone
- Part 2: How to Customize WhatsApp Ringtones on iPhone and Android.
- Part 3: Muting WhatsApp Group Notifications
Part 1: 20 Most Popular WhatsApp Ringtone
Bored of the default WhatsApp ringtone? Here is a catalog of ringtones that were popular in 2020. They are great short audio clips that would make your WhatsApp messages scream "give me attention"!
You will be able to find the WhatsApp ringtone download link next to the name of the ringtone.
- Hotline Bling:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1839406/
- Darth Vader:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1331474/
- Bang Bang Bang: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1820368/
- Peanuts: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1369560/
- Zedge 2015: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1754790/
- Mockingjay: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1446774/
- Text Text Text:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1291009/
- R2D2: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1434694/
- How Deep is Your Love:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1854419/
- Don't Touch My Phone: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1761373/
- Love Me Like You Do: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1753462/
- Need for Speed:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1817914/
- Minions 2015: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1821508/
- Sugar Plum Remix: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1842882/
- Take Me to Church: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1840790/
- Funky Tone 2015:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1748741/
- Ice Cream:http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1854402/
- Selfie Le Re Re: http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1854727/
Now that you have a list of WhatsApp ringtone free download links, you will need to know how to change WhatsApp ringtone. Otherwise, what would be the use of having them right?
Cusomizing WhatsApp Ringtone on iPhone
Follow these steps to change your WhatsApp ringtone - you will be able to identify who is messaging you so that you can decide whether or not to give attention to your iPhone without even looking at it. While you can tag different contacts to different ringtones, you will be unable to use the customized notifications that you downloaded on your iPhone.
1. Launch WhatsApp.
2. From your chat list, open the chat with the person you want to assign a customized ringtone to.
3. Tap on the contact name at the top of the window.
4. Click on Custom Notifications
5. Click Message sounds and you will be directed to a list of available ringtone.
6.Click on the one that you want and tap on Save.
Customizing WhatsApp Ringtone on Android
Now that you have downloaded the WhatsApp ringtones on your Android phone, it is time to assign them to the contacts that you want.
2.From your chat list, open the chat with the person you want to assign a customized ringtone to.
3.Tap on the contact name at the top of the window. Click Custom notifications .
4.Click the Use custom notification checkbox. This will activate the subsequent options.
5.Tap Notification tone. Click the tone that you want and tap OK .
WhatsApp group chats are great when you want to organize a gathering, keeping up with groups of old friends and keeping everyone in the department informed when there are urgent matters. However, these chats can go out of hand and your phone would be drained out with the pings and vibrations. It is also annoying when you are having work discussions and your phones keeps on pinging in your desk drawer.
To avoid annoying your colleagues, here is how you can temporarily mute the notifications from your group chats:
1.Open the WhatsApp group chat window.
2.Click the ...button and tap Mute.
3.You can choose how long you want to mute the notifications: 8 Hours, 1 Week or 1 Year. You can also choose if you want to see the notifications on your notification bar. If you do, make sure you check the Show notificationscheckbox. Click OK to complete the setup.
If you change your mind later, you can always unmute the group. Just follow the same steps and tap on Unmute and it will go back to normal - it will notify you as per the group's pre-mute settings.
It is super easy to change the WhatsApp default ringtone and customize it to your preferences. It really takes less than 10 clicks on your Android phone or iPhone. There is no need to fancy apps, but of course, if you want, there are plenty available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Just a word of caution though, remember not to use an annoying WhatsApp ringtone that will annoy people - you may think it is great, but some may not think the same.
Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp to iOS
- Transfer WhatsApp From Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp From iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- iOS WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Status Quotes
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Account
- WhatsApp Tricks for iPhone