How to Transfer Messages/Photos from WhatsApp to Computer
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from Android to Computer
1. Recover iPhone WhatsApp Messages/Photos to PC
To begin with, We will have to look at how to transfer photos from WhatsApp to PC on iPhone. In this case, you need a tool that can copy photos from Whatsapp to your computer. A software that perfectly does so, is Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). This software allows you to recover data from your iPhone, iPad, iPod such as Whatsapp Messages, WhatsApp Photos, Messages, Videos, Audios, Photos without hassle to your computer. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) is built with three powerful recovery methods that allow to scan files on your iPhone. These methods are directly from iOS, from iTunes backup file and from the iCloud backup file. You will have a chance to preview your files before extracting them to your computer.
Extract WhatsApp data from iPhone to your computer
- Scan and extract WhatsApp chats & photos from iPhone.
- Read local iTunes backup to find WhatsApp data to extract.
- Access iCloud and recover WhatsApp data to your computer.
- Recover WhatsApp data lost due to deletion, jailbreak, iOS upgrade,etc.
Now after downloading this software on your computer, you can now follow these steps on how to transfer WhatsApp photos to PC:
Step 1. Launch and select recovery mode
Open Dr.Fone on your computer and ensure that you connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. The program then detects your phone automatically. You will then have to select a preferred method of recovery. If you have WhatsApp files in iTunes backup,then click on "Recover from iTunes Backup File". For "Recover from iCloud Backup File", it works that you had stored WhatsApp messages and media on the backup file. To extract WhatsApp from iPhone directly, click on "Recover from iOS Device". On this artilce, we talk about the steps on mode "Recover from iOS Device".
Step 2. Select files and start scan
Next mark on the data type "WhatsApp & Attachments", from there click on "Start Scan". The scanning process will commence immediately and you will see recovered data type file recovered displayed on the program window.
Step 3. Preview scanned WhatsApp & Attachments
What follows is for you to go through the found data. Click on "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachments", check the photos and messages that you wish to recover to your computer. You can also search the files using its in-built browser to look for specific images. Then click the button "Recover to computer" to save them on your computer.
2. Recover Android WhatsApp Messages/Photos to PC
For Android users, you can download Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). This software can recover your Android WhatsApp messages and photos to computer.
Read WhatsApp chats, photos, videos from Android to recover to PC
- Recover WhatsApp data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Disaply all WhatsApp records so that you can select only wanted ones to extract from your Android.
- Recover more other file types like contacts, photos, videos, audio & docs.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android device models.
Below is a guide on how to transfer Anroid WhatsApp photos or messages to computer:
Step 1. Once you have downloaded Dr.Fone, open it and connect your Android to the computer using a USB cable. The program then detects your Android device.
Step 2. Choose the file type "WhatsApp messages & Attchments" to scan,then click button "Next" to continue the process.
Step 2. After scan is complete, you can check the catalog "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachment" to preview the content, then click button "Recover" to save them on your computer.
At this point, you now have an idea how to copy photos from WhatsApp to computer using Dr.Fone. This software offers ways to recvoer files on iOS devices and Android phones to computer. It is fast, reliable and secure. Download this software and recover files within a few clicks.