How to Print WhatsApp Messages on Your iPhone
3 Parts to Print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer (iOS) is the software to restore whatsApp messages on iPhone. By using it, you can export your WhatsApp messages to your computer and print WhatsApps Messages easily!
Handle Your WhatsApp Chat, Easily & Flexibly
- Efficient, simple, and safe means of data backup & restore.
- Transfer WhatsApp data from iOS to any iPhone/iPad/Android device.
- Backup of WhatsApp data to computer.
- Restoration of iOS WhatsApp data back to iPhone/iPad.
- Completely private and secure. Confidentiality remains sealed.
- Fully compatible with all models of iPhones and iPads.
- Part 1: Print WhatsApp messages on your iPhone
- Part 2: Print WhatsApp messages from an iTunes backup file
- Part 3: Print WhatsApp messages from an iCloud backup file
Step 1 Run the program and connect your iPhone
Run Dr.Fone on your computer and connect your iPhone. Then choose "WhatsApp Transfer". Then you'll see the window below.
Step 2 For printing WhatsApp conversations on your iPhone, you need to choose "Backup WhatsApp messages". Then click "Backup" to move on.
Step 3 Preview and print WhatsApp messages
The scanning time depends on the number of the data stored on your iPhone. After that, you can preview all found data in the scan result. For WhatsApp chat history, click "WhatsApp" in the left side of the window and you can read the details on the right. Check them one by one and tick off those you want to print.
Step 4 Print out your WhatsApp messages
After checking the items that you want to print, click on the print icon on the top of the window.
Then you can preview the WhatsApp messages for printing. You can ajust the size of the page and then click on the print icon to print the WhatsApp messages directly.
Note: Before doing it, make sure that your computer has been connected to a printer first.
Step 1 Scan and extract your iPhone backup
If you choose this way, drfone-Recover(iOS) is also a helpful tool to recover from iTunes Backup File after launching the program. Then the program will detect all your iTunes backup files on the computer and load them in front of you. Now choose the one for your iPhone with a recent date and click Start Scan to extract WhatsApp conversation in it.
Step 2 Preview WhatsApp messages
The scan of iTunes backup is very fast. After it, you can access all data in the backup file now. Clicking WhatsApp on the left side, you can read the whole content of your WhatsApp conversation just as shown on your iPhone. Tick them off and click Recover to save them on your computer as a HTML file.
Step 3 Print WhatsApp conversations now
Now, the last step is to print WhatsApp chat history. Turn on the printer and connect it to your computer. Then open the HTML file and press Ctrl + P to print it directly.
Step 1 Download iCloud backup file
In the main window, click Recover from iCloud Backup File on the top of the program. And then you're required to enter your iCloud account. Feel free to do that. Dr.Fone doesn't collect any of your information, but helps to find your iCloud backup files. When all iCloud backup files are listed, choose the one that contains the WhatsApp messages that you need to print to download.
After clicking Download, a pop-up will appear, asking you to check file types to download. You just need to check Messages and Message Attachments to download. By doing this, it saves you a lot of time for the downloading process.
Step 2 Preview and retrieve WhatsApp messages
It takes a few seconds for Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) to scan the downloaded iCloud file. After the scan, you can see that all files are sorted into categories. In the left sidebar, click WhatsApp or WhatsApp Message Attachments to preview files. When decide to export them, check them and click Recover to save them on your computer as a HTML or XML file. After then, you can open the file on your computer and print WhatsApp messages.
So, just free download Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) to export and print WhatsApp messages!
- iPhone News
- iPhone Activate
- iPhone Data Manage
- 1. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 2. iPhone Notes Duplicate
- 3. Print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- iPhone Diagnostics
- 1. Check iPhone Wi-Fi Speed
- 2. Check and Monitor iPhone Temprature
- 3. Put iPhone in Diagnostic Mode
- 4. Test iPhone Screens
- iPhone How-tos
- 1. Force Quit Frozen Apps
- 2. Find Own Phone Number
- 3. Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- 4. iPhone Internet Explorer Alternatives
- 5. Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- 6. Things Can Do with iPhone on Plane
- 7. Tips for Using VLC for iPhone
- 8. iPhone Explorer for Mac and Windows
- 9. Use iPhone as Security Camera
- iPhone Location Tips
- 1. Change iPhone GPS Location
- 2. Hide iPhone/Android Location
- 3. PokeGo++ iPhone
- 4. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. PGSharp for iPhone
- 7. Change App Store Country
- iPhone Track
- 1. Track iPhone by Phone Number
- 2. Track iPhone without App
- 3. Turn Off Tracking on iPhone
- 4. Spy on iPhone without Jailbreak
- iPhone Tricks
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 3. Turn On iPhone Without Home Button
- 4. Charge iPhone Without Charger
- 5. Free Unlimited Data on Verizon iPhone
- 6. Use iPhone with Broken Home Button
- 7. Use iPhone without Touch Screen
- 8. Remote Control iPhone from PC
- 9. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- 10. DFU Tools for iPhone
- 11. iPhone/iTunes Error 4013
- 12. iPhone Front Camera Not Working
- 13. Download Songs on iPhone/iPod
- 14. Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- 15. Reset iPhone Without Apple ID
- 16. Transfer Photo from Android to iOS
- Find My iPhone Tips