Backup data on your iOS devices easily and restore backup files selectively to any device.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images/Pictures from Android and iOS Devices
WhatApp is an integral part of our everyday communication, and any lose of data is highly frustrating. Losing your WhatsApp images is like a nightmare. But surprisingly it happens more often than you know, and recovering these deleted WhatsApp photos is not easy unless you have a robust solution like a WhatsApp recovery software.
If you are struggling with data lost, then this article will definitely be a lifesaver. Go through this comprehensive guide to know how to recover deleted WhatsApp photos and other data for iOS and Android devices like a pro. Next time, you can always backup your WhatsApp messages to avaid unexected data loss again.
- Part 1: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp images Selectively on iOS Devices
- Part 2: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp images Selectively on Android Devices
- Part 3: How to Recover WhatsApp images from Auto-Backup
There are a couple of recovery software available in the market. However, to get the proven results, you should try dr.fone - Recover (iOS), the World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software. This software offers complete solution for the recovery of deleted data including contacts notes, messages, images and even WhatsApp data from an iPhone or iPad.
With highest recovery rate, the software is compatible with latest iOS devices such as iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus. For 100% satisfaction, you can choose the trial version. However, buying the software is more profitable as it comes with full features and a 7-Day money back guarantee.
World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software
- Highest recovery rate in the industry.
- Preview and selectively recover data from iPhone/iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, WhatsApp messages, Facebook messages, call logs, and more.
- Supports all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the lastest iOS 11.
dr.fone - Recover (iOS) offers three ways to recover deleted WhatsApp pictures and other data. You can directly scan your iPhone, extract from your iTunes backup or extract from your iCloud backup.
1.1 Directly Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images from iPhone
Follow the below easy steps to recover your deleted WhatsApp pictures from iPhone.
- Download dr.fone and launch it on your computer, and click Recover.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB cable, then select Recover iPhone Data.
- Tick "WhatsApp & Attachments".
- Click on "Start Scan" to scan the deleted WhatsApp images.
- When scanning completed, the recovered items will appear in categories.
- Choose the items you want to recover and click "Recover to Computer".
1.2 Restore Deleted WhatsApp Images/Pictures from iTunes Backup
Step 1: Download & launch dr.fone - Recover (iOS)
- • Download and launch the software, click Recover.
- • Choose Recover iOS Data and then select Recover from iTunes Backup File tab.
- • All the iTunes backup files on your computer will be displayed.
- • Select the file containing your lost WhatsApp images and scan the files using "Start Scan".
Step 2: WhatsApp Pictures Recovered
- • After the scan is completed, preview the data and select the WhatsApp files you want to recover.
- • Click on "Recover' to save the files to your computer.
- • You can also directly save them on your iPhone.
1.3 Recovering Deleted WhatsApp Images/Pictures from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Launch dr.fone toolkit
- • Launch dr.fone toolkit, click on Recover.
- • Select Recover iOS Data and then go to Recover from iCloud Backup File tab.
- • Sign in to your iCloud account.
- • Check all iCloud backup files.
- • Select files that contain your deleted WhatsApp items.
- • Download the files to your computer or directly to your iPhone.
Step 2: Quick Processing
- • Select WhatsApp attachments in the pop up window to reduce the time of scanning.
Step 3: Recover Now
- • When scanned, preview the files and select the images you want to recover.
- • Click on "Recover" to save the data on your computer or directly to your iPhone
Isn't dr.fone an amazing recovery software to let's you recover any amount of WhatsApp data easily and quickly?
There is nothing more satisfying than having fast, flexible and easy to use recovery software just a click away. With dr.fone - Recover (Android), the world's 1st Android data recovery software that is compatible with over 6000 Android devices, you can fastly recover deleted files on Android. The clear instructions and simple steps make dr.fone - Recover (Android) an ideal tool to retrieve lost or deleted information including messages, contacts, photos, videos and lots more.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Highest recovery rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
If you have lost WhatsApp images, here is a simple set of instructions to recollect the data for your Android device.
Step 1: Don't Overwrite
- • When you lose WhatsApp data, do not overwrite it. Do not update files or send messages else, you may lose the data forever.
Step 2: Download and Launch dr.fone - Recover (Android)
- • Download and install the software to your computer
- • Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Debug the Device
- • Enable debugging of your Android device.
- • For debugging, follow the instructions of dr.fone - Recover (Android).
Step 4: Select Data Type
- • Now choose the type of data you want to scan. You will have a list of options including contacts, messages, videos, call history, gallery and more.
- • Choose "WhatsApp Messages and Attachments" to scan the files.
Step 5: Relive the Moments
- • After the scan is complete, select the WhatsApp images you wish to recover and click "Recover" to finally get your deleted pictures.
Now that you have the photos, share and enjoy. With dr.fone, you can also recover Android SD Card data or extract data from a damaged Android device such as Smartphone or tablet.
More Android Data Recovery Articles:
Many times, we accidently delete photos and regret later. However, you don't have to feel disappointed about the lost items as you can recover them using Auto-backup that WhatsApp creates every time you use it.
The simple procedure just requires uninstalling and re-installing of WhatsApp on your Smartphone. This will enable WhatsApp to recover all the deleted data using auto-backup. Check out the simple steps to accomplish the task in no time.
Step 1: Uninstall WhatsApp from your device
Step 2: Re-install WhatsApp on your device
Step 3: Click "Restore" when asked like the image below
Pros of using this method
- • It is easy, quick and assured method.
- • You don't need to go through any complicated procedures.
Cons of using this method
- • It has a limited period. You can restore data that has been lost within a week
- • It may not always recover the lost photos
Extra Points! (We can help)
dr.fone toolkit can help more than just data recovery. Our tools are the best at job and can sooth you in any situation with tested solutions. Try it and you will feel more connected with your devices.
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Send WhatsApp Messages
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer