How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone and Android
Using WhatsApp is easy. This is why it is one of the most popular messaging service in the world. There are however instances when for one reason or another you lose your WhatsApp messages and their attachments. Whether you lost them through accidental deletion or any other method, getting them back is absolutely important especially when you have important information on the messages and you had yet to create a backup. Getting them back however doesn't have to be hard. Here we are going to be looking at how you can get your lost or deleted messages back whether you use an Android device or iOS device.
- Selectively Restore Deleted WhatsApp messages on Android
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages from iCloud Backup
In order to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Android you will need dr.fone - Android Data Recovery, the World's 1st Android data recovery software.
dr.fone - Android Data Recovery(WhatsApp Recovery on Android)
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document & WhatsApp.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
How to use Dr Fone - Android Data Recovery to Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages
Here's how to make use of dr.fone - Android Data Recovery to restore your deleted messages.
Step 1 Run dr.fone on your PC and then connect your Android device using USB cables.
Step 2 To allow dr.fone recognize your device, you will have to allow USB debugging. Note that this process is different for different Android devices. Follow the simple steps in the next window to do that.For rooted devices tap on "Allow" on your device to give dr.fone Superuser Authorization and then click on "Next" to continue.
Step 3 In the next window choose "WhatsApp messages & attachments" to allow dr.fone to only scan for these files.
Step 4 You will then be required to choose the scanning mode you want to use. Choose between the standard and advanced mode. Please note that the advanced mode may take longer because it will perform a deeper scan of the device. Click on "Next" to continue.
Step 5 After scanning, Dr Fone for Android will display the results in the next window. Select the WhatsApp messages and their Attachments that you want to recover and then click on "Recover".You will recover all WhatsApp Messages and Attachments on your computer.Now your deleted WhatsApp messages have been restored on your computer.
For iPhone users the solution is the World's 1st dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery.
World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software.
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Selectively backup and restore WhatsApp conversations on your iOS device.
- Backup and export iOS device data selectively to your computer according to your need.
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models.
How to use dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery to restore deleted WhatsApp messages
You can easily restore WhatsApp messages on your iPhone by following these very simple steps.
Step 1 Launch dr.fone on your PC and then connect your iPhone. By default, the program should recognize your device and show "Recover from iOS device"
After installed the software dr.fone,open it and connect your iPhone,then choose "Restore WhatsApp messages to iOS device".
Step 2 Click on "Start Scan" to allow Dr Fone to scan the device. Wait for the scanning process to complete. You can click on "Pause" if at some point during the process you see the files you are looking for.
Step 3 Choose the WhatsApp Messages files you want to recover from the next window and click on "Recover". Choose "recover to device" to restore the messages to your phone.
You can also use dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery to restore deleted WhatsApp messages from your iCloud backup. You will need your iCloud login information and dr.fone. Here's how:
Step 1 Launch Wondershare dr.fone. Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" on the top. Enter your iCloud account ID and password to sign in to your iCloud account.
Step 2 Once you are logged in, you will see all the available iCloud backups in your account. Choose the one that is most likely to contain the messages you want to restore and click on the "Download" button.
Step 3 In the popup window that appears, you will be requested to select the types of files you want to download. Choose WhatsApp messages and WhatsApp attachments and click on "Next" to continue.
Step 4 The scanning process will take a few minutes. Once it is done, you will be able to see all the WhatsApp messages and their attachments. Select the ones you would like to recover and then click on "Recover to Computer".
The next time you accidentally delete your WhatsApp messages, don't panic, there are ways to get your messages back. As we have seen above, both Android Data Recovery and iPhone Data Recovery make it very easy for you to get your messages back. It is however important to note that having a backup for your WhatsApp messages is a great backup plan. It will eliminate all the frantic worry you go through when you realize you have lost your messages.
But perhaps most important to note is that you should avoid using the device the minute you realize you have lost your messages. This will prevent your deleted messages from being overwritten and make it easy for iPhone Data Recovery and Android Data Recovery to get them back for you.
You Might Also Like
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from Android to Computer