10 Best Fake GPS Location Spoofers for iOS and Android
How to play Pokemon Go without moving so that I can catch more Pokemons from my home? Is there any location spoofer app that I can try on my phone?
As I stumbled upon this query posted on a leading online forum, I realized that so many people look for a reliable fake GPS spoofer. Well, to be honest – the usage of a fake GPS location spoofer for iOS and Android is a bit different. To help you pick the best location spoofer app, I have listed the top 10 tools in this post. Let’s explore some of these location spoofers in detail!
- Part 1: How a Fake Location Spoofer Tool Can Help you?
- Part 2: Top 5 Location Spoofer Apps for Android Phones
- Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
- VPNa Fake GPS Location - Mock GPS Go
- FGL Pro Location Spoofer
- Fake GPS Location - GPS Joystick
- PGSharp Location Spoofer
- Part 3: Top 5 Fake GPS Location Spoofer Tools for iOS Devices
- Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
- iTools Location Spoofer
- iSpoofer iPhone Location Spoofer
- iTeleporter Location Spoofer
- GFaker iPhone Location Spoofer
- Frequently Asked Questions about Location Spoofer
Before I list some fake location spoofer free and paid solutions, let’s quickly consider a few applications of these tools.
- It can easily spoof your location in games like Pokemon Go. This would be an ideal Pokemon Go walking hack to improve your stats or catch Pokemons remotely.
- You can also spoof your location on various social apps like WhatsApp or Instagram (sharing a fake location on WhatsApp).
- If you are using any dating app (like Tinder or Bumble), then you can get more matches by changing your location.
- A location spoofer app would also change your present GPS coordinates and will protect your privacy.
If you own an Android device, then you can just enable the mock location feature on your phone (by visiting its Developer Options). Afterward, you can use either of these reliable fake GPS spoofer apps to change the location of your device.
Supporting all the leading Android 4.4+ models, this fake location spoofer app is easy to use and will not need root access on your phone.
- You can manually enter the address or coordinates of the target location.
- It supports the spoofing of Android’s location to anywhere in the world.
- On the location spoofer app, you can mark your favorite places or check the past location history.
- There is also a provision to set up “routes” so that you can simulate the movement of your phone between multiple spots.
2.2 VPNa Fake GPS Location - Mock GPS Go
While the name might sound confusing, it is not a VPN, but a fake GPS spoofer for Android. The basic version is freely available and supports Android 4.4 and later versions.
- With just a single tap, it will let you implement the Pokemon Go walking cheat.
- There is no need to root your device to use this fake location spoofer free app.
- You can enter the coordinates or the address of the target location.
- The fake GPS location spoofer will also let you set favorite spots to change the location quickly.
2.3 FGL Pro Location Spoofer
This is one of the most user-friendly fake location spoofer tools you can try. While its basic options are available for free, some advanced features would need an in-app purchase.
- You can directly search for any location by entering its address.
- There is also a provision to mark your favorite go-to spots in the fake GPS spoofer.
- You can also find different terrains on the map and customize its settings.
- Also, the premium version includes a GPS joystick to simulate the device’s movement.
2.4 Fake GPS Location - GPS Joystick
This is one of the most popular fake location spoofer apps for Android that you can try. The location spoofer is developed by The App Ninjas and is available for free.
- You can directly drop the pin on any target location or enter its coordinates.
- It comes with a GPS joystick to implement the Pokemon Go walking hack.
- You can select different modes (like walking/jogging/running) and set up a preferred speed.
- The fake location spoofer free does not need root access and runs on Android 4.4+
2.5 PGSharp Location Spoofer
This is a dedicated Pokemon Go walking cheat that you can install from its website (not available on the Play Store). Please note that it will only work for changing location on Pokemon Go as of now.
- Using PGSharp, you can change your phone’s location on Pokemon Go without rooting it.
- You can also simulate its movement to implement the Pokemon Go walking hack.
- The free version only offers a 7-day trial and supports a single phone.
- The premium version costs $5 and offers auto-throw, fast catch, preview, and other features.
Unlike Android devices, spoofing your location on an iPhone would be a bit different. This is because you won’t find any readily available location spoofer app on the App Store. Therefore, you either have to jailbreak your iPhone or use a desktop application to spoof your iPhone location.
3.1 Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
This has to be the best location spoofer that can instantly change the location of your iOS and Android device without jailbreaking it. Not just that, the fake GPS spoofer will also let you simulate your device’s movement at a preferred speed.
Best Fake GPS Location Spoofers!
- Teleport to anywhere in the world.
- GPS joystick for more flexible control.
- Simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots at any speed.
- No need to jailbreak your iPhone/Android to change its location.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
To learn how to use the fake locations spoofer tool and implement the Pokemon Go walking hack, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Firstly, you can just launch Dr.Fone toolkit on your computer and select the “Virtual Location” feature from its home. Connect your iPhone to the system, agree to the terms of the app, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Look for a target location to spoof
Once your iPhone is detected, its present location would automatically be displayed on the interface. To use the fake GPS spoofer, just click on the Teleport Mode icon from the top.
Afterward, you can click on the search option and simply enter the name, address, or coordinates of the target location.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone’s location
Now, the application will automatically load the target location on the interface. You can further zoom in/out the map or move the pin around. In the end, drop it to the target location and click on the “Move Here” button to change the GPS of your iPhone.
That’s it! You can now launch any GPS app (like Maps or Pokemon Go) to check the spoofed location.
Furthermore, if you want to implement the Pokemon Go without walking hack, then you can use its one-stop or multi-stop modes that would simulate the movement of your device.
3.2 iTools Location Spoofer
A part of the iTools toolkit, the Location Spoofer application will let you simulate your movement or change your iPhone location.
- The desktop application offers a map-like interface, letting you search for any location.
- You can further adjust the target location on its map beforehand.
- There is also an option to simulate your movement at a preferred speed.
- To use the fake location spoofer for newer devices, jailbreaking is needed.
3.3 iSpoofer iPhone Location Spoofer
While iSpoofer user to be a popular option, it hasn’t been updated in a while. Also, Niantic has identified this location spoofer so its usage might get your account banned.
- You have to connect your iPhone to the computer and use its desktop app to change its location.
- Users can look for a target location by entering its coordinates or its address.
- The desktop fake location spoofer tool also offers a simulation feature.
- Please note that its support for most of the new iPhone models is discontinued.
3.4 iTeleporter Location Spoofer
This is a hardware technique that you can implement to fake the location on your iPhone. The dongle has different versions with a starting price of $279.
- Once the dongle is connected to your iPhone, you can use its app to spoof its location.
- The location spoofer supports most of the iPhone models and is easy to use.
- You can enter the location’s name or coordinates on its app to spoof your location.
- There are also options to set up a route and simulate the device’s movement.
3.5 GFaker iPhone Location Spoofer
Lastly, you can also take the assistance of this hardware dongle as a fake GPS spoofer that works smoothly on all iPhone models.
- The fake GPS location spoofer is easy to use and comes in two different versions (for $259 each).
- You can later use the mobile app on the location spoofer to change your iPhone location.
- There are other advanced features to simulate your device’s movement in a route.
- The location spoofer solution supports all the leading models running on iOS 9 to iOS 14.
- Is the GPS Spoofer app safe?
The safety of GPS Spoofer apps can vary widely. Some may be safe when obtained from reputable sources. Yet, others could pose risks, such as malware or compromised user data. Exercise caution and research thoroughly before using any GPS Spoofer app. To decide about the app, check user reviews, developer credibility, and potential privacy concerns. The most efficient GPS spoofer app is Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
- Can using a GPS spoofer be detected by apps or services?
Yes, using a GPS spoofer can potentially be detected by certain apps or services. Some apps and services have mechanisms to detect irregularities or inconsistencies in GPS data. Poor management of spoofing may result in inconsistencies, alerting apps or services. Addressing these risks requires dependence on a dependable tool such as Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
- How do you minimize the risk of detection when using a location spoofer?
When looking to reduce the detection risk while using a location spoofer, choose an app from a reputable source that comes with regular updates. Use it sparingly and avoid sudden, unrealistic location changes. Mimic realistic movement patterns if altering locations and consider using a VPN for added anonymity. Moreover, choose a trusted app such as Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to spoof your location.
Now when you know not one but 10 different ways to change your device location, you can easily implement the Pokemon Go walking hack. Not just Pokemon, these fake GPS location spoofer tools would help you change the location on other gaming, dating, and social apps as well. While you can use any reliable fake location spoofer app for Android, a trusted application like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS/Android) would be the perfect pick. Go ahead and try these options to pick the best fake GPS location spoofer free/paid solution right away!
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Celebrate National Pokémon Day
- 3. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking