[Fixed]How to Control Android with Broken Screen from PC?
You might have come across a smartphone that would have a broken screen and would be regarded as useless. On the other hand, with smartphones ruling the technological world for quite a while now, you might have owned quite a number of different phones over time. In this period, there might have been a smartphone that would've fallen from your hands and had its screen shattered. You would have regarded it as an unusable entity; however, many users fail to understand that the device can be consumed, whatsoever is the condition of the screen. This article looks forward to providing a detailed guide on how to control Android with broken screen from PC.
- Part 1. Can I use an Android phone with a broken screen?
- Part 2. Control Android with broken screen-Samsung SideSync(Samsung only)
- Part 3. Mirror Broken Screen Android to PC
You may be interested in 5 Ways to Access the Android Phone with Broken Screen and Get the Data Recovered.
Part 1. Can I use an Android phone with a broken screen?
If you have ever come across an Android phone that is completely broken and has no functional screen, you might have wondered about the usability of such phones in their entirety. However, if we consider the technological advancements the world has seen, you would not be surprised by the existence of different platforms that allow you to control Android with a broken screen. Considering a user who is in search of platforms that provide him the ability to control his Android's broken screen, he can opt for mirroring platforms. The mirroring platforms are quite common in the market, integrated with impressive qualities and features that allow you to manage your smartphone across a bigger screen. While mirroring software has other practical applications in mind, it can be explicitly used for mirroring a broken screen from Android to PC. However, for Samsung users in specific, they can opt for a progressive platform that is particularly configured for such smartphones. This explains to us the fact that any user with a broken screen can have their Android phone controlled for different purposes, benefitting its existence for the users.
Part 2. Control Android with broken screen-Samsung SideSync(Samsung only)
If you are a Samsung user and have a smartphone that is highly damaged and has no operable screen, you do not have to beat around the bush and find the best platform that would suit your needs. As we identify the fact that the number of mirroring applications in the market is beyond comprehension, the search for the application to control broken screen android from PC is made simple and straightforward for Samsung users.
Samsung SideSync provides you with the ability to cast your Samsung smartphone onto a PC with ease. The use of this application integrates the simplistic operations of organizing and utilizing the applications of your need. You can control your phone with the help of a mouse and a keyboard. With these features, really makes it easier for Samsung users to have their mobile mirrored onto a PC. However, for effectively managing your mobile through this application, it is significant to have your USB debugging enabled. With the stated options enabled, you need to follow the set of guidelines provided below.
Step 1: You need to search for the SideSync desktop application on the browser and have it installed on your PC.
Step 2: After installing the platform, connect your Android device with the PC through a USB cable.
Step 3: The PC will recognize the device in a while, and the SideSync will launch automatically.
Step 4: A pop-up window will appear with the option of ‘Phone Screen Sharing’ for casting the screen of our smartphone.
Part 3. Mirror Broken Screen Android to PC
However, for users who have smartphones other than Android and have a broken screen that needs to be controlled with a mirroring application, this article considers one of the best options that could guide you on how to do the broken screen Android control from pc.
Wondershare Dr.Fone is one efficient platform designed by Wondershare that provides a high-definition result to its users. You can now simply operate anything across the platform with ease and serenity. While providing the option to control your smartphone's applications through a mouse and a keyboard, MirrorGo allows you to record, capture, and share the screen of the smartphone on different platforms. Having this mirroring application specified for managing your Android smartphone, you can run through different errands without a functional screen of your smartphone. There are a series of different benefits that are to be considered while rampaging through the Internet in search of the most optimal mirroring application for your broken smartphone.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Play mobile games on the big screen of the PC with MirrorGo.
- Store screenshots taken from the phone to the PC.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
The user can download Wondershare’s MirrorGo on all modern versions of Windows.
The steps to use MirrorGo to access an Android device with a broken screen are as follows:
Step 1: Connect Android Phone with PC
Run MirrorGo on the PC. At the same time, connect the broken phone with the PC using a USB connector cable. Make sure to enable the Transfer Files option from the USB settings of the phone.
Step 2: Enable Developer Mode and USB debugging
The Android phone should have Developer Mode enabled on it for this process to work. The method is simple; access the phone’s Settings and tap on About Phone. From there, press on the Build Number 7 times.
After that, enable the Debugging Mode. Open the Settings Menu again and head to the Developer Option. Enable the Debugging Mode and just select OK from the dialogue box.
Step 3: Access the Broken Screen Android Phone through the PC
Access MirrorGo from the PC again, and the broken Android phone’s contents will be available on the interface.
This article has provided a detailed guide on how to control your Android with a broken screen from a PC. This has been successfully executed with the help of different mirroring applications that provide proficient features to mirror a broken screen onto a PC easily. You need to follow the guidelines to develop an understanding.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Access Android from PC
- 1. Access Android Phone from Mac
- 2. Access Android Files From PC
- 3. Access Android from PC over WiFi
- 4. Access Android from PC
- 5. Remote Access Android from PC
- Android Control
- 1. Control PowerPoint from Android
- 2. Control Android from iPhone
- 3. Control Android from a PC
- 4. Control Android with Broken Screen
- 5. Control PC on Android Devices
- 6. Remote Control iPhone from Android
- 7. Control Mac from Android with Apps
- Mirror Android
- 1. Mirror Your Android to PC/Mac
- 2. Mirror PC to Android with Apps
- 3. Mirror Android Screen to PC
- 4. Mirror Your Android to Android
- 5. Play Android Games on PC/Mac
- 6. Stream Anything to Apple TV
- 7. Use iOS Emulator for Android
- 8. Share Screen to PC with TeamViewer
- 9. Mirror Android to Roku
- 10. Cast Android Screen to PC
- 11.Mirror Android Screen on PC
- 12.Mirror Android to Mac
- Android Recorder
- 1. Game Screen Recorders for Android
- 2. Best Free Android Voice Recorder
- 3. Download MP3 Voice Recorder
- 4. Android Screen Recording App
- 5. Use Screen Recorder With Audio
- 6. Record Screen on Android with Root
- 7. Use Call Recorder for Android
- 8. Record Screen With the Android SDK
- 9. Android Screen Recorder
- 10. Android Screen Recorder with Root
- Mirror Apps