Are There Any Pokémon Go Raid Finders in 2023 I Can Use
Pokémon Go raid time windows have become shorter with time, making it challenging to find raids to take part in. There are fewer raid opportunities available and finding them can be quite difficult and can take a toll on your patience. This is where Pokémon raid finders or scanners come in. Are there any viable Pokémon raid finders available in 2020? This article will give you more information on the Pokémon raid scanners that you can use.
Part 1: Things about Pokémon go raid finders
Despite the fact that there are fewer Pokémon Go raid finders than there were before, those that are still in existence still differ widely from one another. So how do you know which is the best Pokémon Go Raid scanner for you to use. Here are a few tips that should help you in choosing the best one:
- A good Pokémon Go raid finder should be able to interface with your social media account. This helps you communicate and chat in real-time with other players in your area.
- The scanner should allow remote access to the raid so you can take part in it even when you are at home. Some raid scanners will not work unless you are physically in the vicinity of the raid.
- The raid finder should allow you to enter data about pending and active Pokémon raids so you can invite your team whenever you find one.
- Pokémon raid scanners should allow you to receive live and instant data from members of your team.
- A great Pokémon raid scanner should also overlay on the game so you are given the ability to see the raid members as you partake in it.
- Pokémon raid scanners should allow members to add metadata, and also share infographics and other stats with team members.
- There should be the functionality of creating raids for one another, especially in densely populated areas. This is fantastic where people from the same neighborhood can compete against one another.
- Instant dissemination of raid data allows members to get to the raid on time. Many times, you may go to the vicinity of a raid only to find that others got there first and the raid is over.
- A raid scanner should allow you to track your raid history.
- Raid scanners should allow you to have data about your performance on the raids, the gifts and points that you earned, the level you are in and other statistical data.
These are some of the features that you should look for in a great Pokémon Go raid finder.
Part 2: Are there any Pokémon go raid finders?
As mentioned earlier, there are fewer Pokémon go raid finders today, than there were at the start of the game. However, there are a few scanners that are still active and give current and updated data on the raids that you can find. Here are some of them:
The Sliph Road
The Sliph Road is one of the best mapping and tracking sites, giving you a wide range of information on how to progress in the game. It gives you an up-to-date map of the raids that are happening in various regions, and also goes as far as showing the bosses that you will find. The difficulty nature of the bosses is also shown on the map, so you know which ones to join. If you are new to Pokémon Go raid, you should try the lesser raid bosses. Going to the harder ones at the start will get you knocked out very fast.
This is another popular gym raid scanner, although it sometimes has glitches. You get fantastic information on the raids that you can take part in within your area. It gives you street-by-street information on where to get a raid so you can easily go to the venue. You also get to see how many players have joined in the raid. You can also share the information on Facebook, Twitter and Digg.
This is a great Pokémon go raid scanner. It gives you a great map of the raids that are currently happening. It also allows social media integration so you can invite team members to the raid. There is also information on gym raids that are planned beforehand, enabling you to get there before they start. Zoom in and out of the map to get a clearer picture of the exact location where the gym raid is taking place.
Pokémon Go Map
Another Pokémon Go tracker that shows you the locations of Pokémon Go raids. The tool has a great user interface which is intuitive and easy to use.
These are some of the top Pokémon gym raid tools that you can find today.
Part 3: Catch Pokémon Go raids with other helpful tools
Although it is not a Pokémon raid scanner per se, dr. fone virtual location is one of the best iOS spoofing tools that you can use to find raids in areas that are far from your location. If you do get information about a raid in a geographical location that is too far from you to travel, then this tool will help you teleport to the area and take part in the raid.
Features of dr. fone virtual location – iOS
- It has global virtual relocation capabilities that allow you to instantly move to an area where a raid is happening.
- Move along the map and get to the raid on time using the joystick feature.
- Simulate actual movement on the map as if you are in a car, on a bike or taking a walk.
- All geo location data apps can use this tool to change the location of the iOS device.
A step-by-step guide to spoof your location using dr. fone virtual location (iOS)
Enter the dr. fone official download page. Download the tool and install it on your computer. Launch it and access the home screen.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Once on the home screen, click on “Virtual Location” and then connect your iOS device to the computer with the original USB cable that came with the device. Now click on “Get Started” and start the process of teleporting your device.
Once connected, the real location of your iOS device will be indicated on the map. If it is not the correct location, clicking on the “Center On” icon will correct it instantly. This icon can be found on the lower end of your computer screen.
Find the third icon on the top end of your computer screen and click on it to enter the “Teleport” mode. Inside the box, type in the coordinates of the Pokémon raid that you want to join. Now click on “Go” and you will instantly be moved to the location of the raid.
The image below is an example of teleporting to Rome, Italy using dr. fone virtual location (iOS).
After you have teleported your device, this will be listed as your permanent location from this time onwards. This will allow you to take part in the raid. Click on “Move Here” so your device does not automatically relocate back to the original place.
Using dr. fone is ideal since you will be listed as a permanent resident of the area you have teleported to. This makes it easier for you to camp in the area for a cool down period before you go back to your location to the original. This helps in stopping your account from being banned from the game.
This is how your location will be viewed on the map.
This is how your location will be viewed on another iPhone device.
When you want to take part in exciting Pokémon Go raids, using the best Pokémon go raid finders is crucial to your advancement. The best trackers allow for complete integration and communication with social media outlets. This is great for sharing information about raid. You should also get information about the raid bosses that you might find in the raids. If you are not physically able to get to a raid, you can use dr. fone to teleport your device there. This will allow you to remotely access the raid and reap huge rewards if you are victorious.
Pokemon Go Hacks
- Popular Pokemon Go Map
- Types of Pokemon Map
- Pokemon Go Hacks
- Play Pokemon Go at Home