How to Make the Most of Pokemon Go Locations and Spawn Maps: A Detailed Guide
Although it has been a couple of years since Pokemon Go has been released, the game keeps updating every now and then. To make it easier for us to find Pokemon locations in Go, there are several maps and other resources available as well. If you are also looking for Pokestop locations or spawning coordinates, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, I will let you know how to utilize the Pokemon Go location map to be a pro in the game!
Part 1: How can I find Pokemon Locations in Go?
As you know, Pokemon Go is an augmented reality and location-based game that encourages us to go out to catch Pokemons. Therefore, if you don’t want to apply any Pokemon live locations hack, then you can catch a Pokemon the usual way. To do that, you need to step out and launch Pokemon Go on your device. On the map, you can check the spawning of a Pokemon nearby and can use your Pokeballs to catch it.
Since this requires a lot of work, players often seek Pokemon Go gym locations, spawning coordinates, etc. using a map. If you look up, you can find several reliable maps to display Pokemon Go live locations. Using them, you can directly visit the location where a Pokemon is spawning or even spoof your device GPS.
Part 2: What is the Use of a Pokemon Go Location Map?
Well, if you are serious about playing Pokemon Go, then you would find a Pokemon location map extremely useful.
- It will let you know about Pokestop locations so that you can buff your inventory like incubators and Pokeballs.
- You can also use them to know the Pokemon Go gym locations or check where a raid is taking place.
- Most importantly, it will let you know about the recent Pokemon locations in Go so that you can catch a Pokemon pretty easily.
Though if you are spoofing your GPS to using Pokemon live locations, then do it tactfully. Don’t overdo it, keep the cooldown duration in mind, and spoof your location realistically so that your account won’t get banned.
Part 3: How Can I Find Pokemon Go Live Locations?
There are tons of freely available resources like Pokemon location maps, Twitter handles, online forums, Pokemon Go live locations apps, etc. that you can use. For your convenience, I have listed these Pokemon locations Go hacks in three categories.
1. Online Forums
If you are a beginner, then I would say that these online forums dedicated to Pokemon Go would be the best place to start. Not only would you know about the local Pokestop locations or nest coordinates, you can also learn from the pro players how the game works.
- You can join the Pokemon Go sub-reddit (right here) as it is one of the biggest online communities of Pokemon Go players. There are more than 2 million trainers sharing details about Pokemon locations and other hacks. You can also find other Pokemon Go players in your city and befriend them.
- Besides that, there are several Twitter handles that you can follow to know the updated Pokemon Go live locations.
- There are also various online forums, Quora spaces, and Facebook groups dedicated to Pokemon location sharing that you can join to get these details.
2. Pokemon Go Live Location Maps
There are also several Pokemon locations Go maps that you can check to know the spawning of Pokemons in any location. While some of these maps are global, a few of them are dedicated to a particular location as well. Also, most of these maps update the Pokemon Go live locations quite frequently. Besides the spawning of Pokemons, you can also check the Pokemon Go gym, stop, and raid locations too. Here are some of these popular Pokemon Go location maps you can check:
- The Silph Road: https://thesilphroad.com/
- PoGo Map: https://www.pogomap.info/location/
- Poke Vision: https://pokevision.com/
- Poke Map: https://www.pokemap.net/
- Poke Hunter (only for North America): https://pokehunter.co/
- NYC Poke Map (only for New York City): https://nycpokemap.com/
- SG Poke Map (only for Singapore): https://sgpokemap.com/
3. Pokemon Location Map Apps
Lastly, there are also several mobile apps that you can use to know the Pokemon Go Pokestop locations. You can also check the whereabouts of raids, gyms, and know the Pokemon live locations of their spawning too. Since most of these apps are not available on the Play Store, you need to download them from third-party sources.
- Poke Radar: https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/poke-radar/android/
- Poke Live Map: https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.sisoft.pokescan/
- Radar Go for Pokemon: https://apkcombo.com/radar-go-find-pokemon-raid-gym-map/com.orangefish.app.radargo/
- Live Go Map for Pokemon: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nineteen.pokeradar&hl=en_IN
- WeCatch Radar and Map: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wecatch-radar-map/id1137814668
Part 4: How to Spoof Your GPS to Catch Pokemons from Anywhere?
By taking the assistance of the above-listed methods, you would be able to know the Pokemon locations in Go. Since it is not feasible to go out all the time or travel so much, users often spoof their device location. While there are plenty of fake GPS apps for Android, iPhone users can simply rely on Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It provides a smart, quick, and user-friendly solution to spoof your iPhone location. There is also a provision to simulate your device movement to make sure that Niantic won’t be able to detect this hack.
Step 1: Connect your phone to the system
To spoof your location, launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and visit the “Virtual Location” module from its home. Now, connect your iPhone to the system, trust the computer, and agree to the terms of the application to proceed.
Step 2: Mock your iPhone location
Afterward, the application will automatically detect your present location and would display it on a map. To change your location, just click the Teleport Mode icon (the third option from the top-right).
Now, enter the address, name, or the coordinates of the Pokemon live locations in the search bar. Select it and let the application load the designated place on the map.
In the end, you can just adjust the map, zoom in/out, and move the pin the way you want. You can now click on the “Move Here” button and the location of your device would be changed.
Step 3: Simulate your device’s movement
If you want, you can also simulate your device movement by visiting the one-stop or multi-stop modes from the top-right corner. Now, just drop the pins on the map to form a route, specify the walking speed, and the number of times you want to cover the route.
Also, to move realistically, you can use a GPS joystick that would be enabled at the bottom of the interface.
I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to make the most of Pokemon Go location maps. As you can see, there are so many sources to check the Pokemon Go live locations. They can also help you check the Pokemon Go raids, stops, and nest locations too. Though, to move to these Pokemon Go live locations, you can use a spoofer tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) and catch your favorite Pokemons without stepping out.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Pokemon Go Hacks
- Popular Pokemon Go Map
- Types of Pokemon Map
- Pokemon Go Hacks
- Play Pokemon Go at Home