Full Guide to Get 100 IV Pokemons Using a Map
“Is there any solution to catch Pokemons with 100 individual value? I have heard of some techniques, but can’t find any reliable Pokemon Go 100 IV map that works!”
As I read this query posted by a Pokemon Go player on Reddit, I realized that a lot of people can encounter this issue. Since getting a 100 IV Pokemon is something that every player wants, I decided to come up with this guide. In this post, I will share some smart tricks that would help you catch a 100 IV Pokemon. Besides that, I will also let you know how to make the most of a 100 IV Pokemon Go map as well.
Part 1: What Does 100 IV Mean in Pokemon Go?
IV stands for Individual Value, which depicts the overall performance of any Pokemon in the game. Ideally, not all Pokemons of the same species have the exact efficiencies. Any Pokemon in the game is measured by three tactics – attack, defense, and stamina. A value from 0 to 15 is allocated for all these parameters. A Pokemon with 15/15/15 perfect stats would get a 100 Individual Value.
- A Pokemon with 45/45 stats is known as a 100 IV Pokemon as it can reach the maximum CP for its species.
- These Pokemons have a higher HP, base stats, and combat value, and just perform better than other Pokemons of lower IV.
- You can just tap on the Pokemon to check its attack, defense, and stamina stats to know its IV.
Part 2: Tips to Catch 100 IV Pokemons in the Game
Since 100 IV Pokemons are so sought-after, catching them can be a tough job. Apart from using a Pokemon Go 100 IV map, here are some other tricks that you can implement.
- If you are fortunate, then you can end up catching a “lucky” Pokemon. Though, the chances of a lucky Pokemon having 100 IV are 1 in 64 presently.
- A boost in weather also improves the chances of catching a 100 IV Pokemon (to upto 1 in 64).
- Trading between friends would also boost your chances. Presently, it is 1 in 3375 for good friends, 1 in 2744 for great friends, and 1 in 1331 for best friends in the game.
- Although there is just a 0.0244% probability of catching a 100 IV Pokemon in a standard way, you can do some research to improve your chances.
- Catching a Pokemon from a quest, hatching it from an egg, or catching it by defending a raid might also result in a 100 IV Pokemon (1 in 216 chances).
Part 3: The 4 Best 100 IV Pokemon Go Maps to Try
Apart from the above-listed tips, you can also use a 100 IV Pokemon Go map to check the spawning location of these Pokemons. Here are some of these reliable 100 IV Pokemon Go trackers that you can use.
The Silph Road is the most extensive crowd-sourced resource for Pokemon Go that you can easily use on any device. Just visit its website and use the inbuilt filters to access its 100 IV Pokemon Go tracker. It will display the estimated IV for the Pokemon so that you can decide if it is worth the effort or not. Besides being a Pokemon Go 100 IV map, you can also use it to look for nests, raids, gyms, etc.
2. Pokemon Go Map
Pokemon Go Map is another Pokemon Go 100 IV map for you if you want to quickly find and catch rare Pokémon without spending hours wandering around. It is free to use and regularly updated with new features and bug fixes. You can customize your search preferences and receive notifications when new Pokémon appear in your area.
3. PokeDex 100
This is another popular directory of Pokemons that is solely dedicated to 100 IV Pokemons. Although its app is no longer available, you can access this Pokemon Go map 100 IV by visiting its website. It would list all the recent spawning of the 100 IV Pokemons that you can further check. If you want, you can unlock the exact coordinates of that Pokemon with a single click.
4. The IV 100 App
This Pokemon Go 100 IV map is available for free for Android users and can be downloaded from the Play Store. You can just launch the app and use its filter to select the specific Pokemon you wish to catch. It will look into its database and would display the 100 IV Pokemon Go map for that specific Pokemon. This will display the exact coordinates that you can later use on a spoofer app to catch this Pokemon.
You may be interested in: 8 Best Alternatives of PokeCrew: Find Pokemons on an online map and see the distance to them.
Part 4: An Expert Tip to Catch 100 IV Pokemons from Home
Using a 100 IV Pokemon Go map, you can easily know their spawning locations and whereabouts. Since it is not possible to physically visit these locations to catch Pokemons, you can spoof your iPhone location instead. To do that, just take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. With just a few clicks, it will let you spoof your iPhone location without jailbreaking or undergoing any technical hassle.
Catch 100 IV Pokemons without Moving!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
If you want to spoof your pokemon go virtual location on Android, you can refere to the detailed guide here.
Teleport anywhere in the world
After connecting your iPhone to the application, go to its Teleport mode and enter the coordinates or the address of any location. You can obtain these coordinates from a Pokemon Go 100 IV map. Later, you can adjust the pin on the map and drop it anywhere. This will spoof your iPhone location to the designated place so that you can catch more Pokemons.
Simulate your iPhone movement
If you wish to evolve your Pokemons or simulate your movement, then use the one-stop or multi-stop mode of the application. You can drop different stops in a route, enter the number of times you want to cover it, and can even specify your preferred speed. The application also has a GPS joystick that would further help you simulate your movement realistically.
That’s a wrap, everyone! Now that you know about the Pokemon Go 100 IV maps that actually work, you can easily catch these powerful Pokemons. Though, after noting their coordinates from a Pokemon IV 100 map, you would need to use a location spoofer app. I would recommend Dr.Fone - Virtual Location since it is pretty easy to use and will not need any jailbreak access as well. You can spoof your iPhone location to anywhere you want and also just simulate your movements realistically.
Pokemon Go Hacks
- Popular Pokemon Go Map
- Types of Pokemon Map
- Pokemon Go Hacks
- Play Pokemon Go at Home