Everything You Need to Know About the Samsung S23 Series
In the ever-evolving landscape of smartphone technology, each iteration brings forth a new wave of possibilities. The Samsung Galaxy S22 series is indeed a game-changer in the industry that has successfully set the bar so high. Each model from this smartphone catalog has something special to offer in terms of physical appearance and software performance. But somehow, Samsung wants to go the extra mile and offer more to users. That’s why the new Samsung S23 series eventually sees the light of day.
The new Samsung smartphones on the market are carrying brand-new features that make them stand out among others. For instance, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has a 200-megapixel camera and an enhanced Snapdragon chipset as its processor. The other two models in the catalog are equipped with adaptive refresh rates and advanced storage systems. Simply put, the Samsung Galaxy S23 series is doubtlessly a great choice for an upgrade.
In this article, we will delve into the improvements brought by Samsung S23 from S22. We will provide a short guide on how to transfer your files easily from Samsung S22 to S23. Continue reading below to learn more.
- Introducing the New Samsung S23 Series
- How Does Samsung S23 Series Differ From S22?
- Upgrade From Samsung S22 to Samsung S23 Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
Introducing the New Samsung S23 Series
“New year brings new possibilities.” That saying seems to be relevant not only to real-life situations but also to the smartphone industry. Why so? Simply because tech giants are launching new catalogs of mobile devices every year to flaunt their recently developed innovations. In this regard, the Samsung S23 series is the latest addition to the collection.
The Samsung S23 series comes with three variations. Samsung S23 is the standard model in the new catalog. It is noticeably smaller in size compared to the other two. Next on the list is Samsung S23+. It is almost similar to the standard model, except that S23+ has a larger dimension. Last but definitely not the least is the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. It is the flagship model of this new series that carries the most advanced functions.
It’s true to say that the models in this new Samsung S23 catalog are different in certain ways. But surely, all of them come with the same general features that can give you a great mobile experience. Listed below are the most notable functions you should check out from the Samsung S23 series.
Light mode to save battery.
The new Samsung S23 series is equipped with a higher battery capacity. That means you can use your mobile device longer than usual. But in case you have to save battery power in certain situations, S23 offers an option called Light Mode. It’s basically a unique feature that lessens the consumption of energy without downgrading the general performance of the device.
Broadened customization options for lock screen content.
By default, the lock screen design cannot be altered on previous models of Samsung devices. There is a standard layout that goes across the entire catalog. However, it has been changed over the years. The Samsung S23 series now allows users to modify some elements on the lock screen page, like the clock style. Additionally, users can now also nominate specific mobile apps that can display lock screen notifications.
A new battery widget for your home screen.
Are you using multiple Samsung devices at the moment? If so, this new home screen widget can help you keep tabs on the battery percentage of each. It’s basically a small window that lists all your Samsung devices with their corresponding battery percentage. The new widget offers two distinctive designs for the Samsung S23 series. Choose one that best suits your preference.
Access Expert Raw directly from your camera.
Expert Raw is generally a camera application that provides expert features similar to the ones being used in professional photography. It’s not new at all. Expert Raw is already available since the launch of the S22 series. But this year, Samsung has made it more convenient on Samsung S23. Expert Raw can now be accessed directly from the camera without opening a separate application.
Image Clipper is basically a crop tool you can use to extract a particular element in a photo. The extracted object can be shared with others or saved as another image file. Unlike other tools that require professional expertise, Image Clipper only takes a few taps to activate and use. This new tool is definitely among the best that the Samsung S23 series can offer us.
How Does Samsung S23 Series Differ From S22?
There’s no denying that the Samsung S23 series is quite similar to the S22. For instance, these two generations of Samsung smartphones have Dynamic AMOLED screen and FHD+ display. Another thing to note is that the Samsung S23 and S22 are considered the smallest models among the Galaxy S series. However, it’s definitely fair to say that the former is indeed an enhanced version of the latter. Most of the new features offered by the Samsung S23 are relatively built on the amazing functions of the S22. Check out the list provided below to understand the main differences between these two smartphone catalogs.
The new Samsung S23 series offers devices in various colors, such as phantom black, cream, green, and lavender. Meanwhile, the Samsung S22 smartphones are available in phantom black, phantom white, green, pink gold, and Bora purple (for the standard model).
The Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones are geared with Snapdragon 8 Generation 1 chipset. It’s most notable for boosted connectivity, faster processing, smoother performance, and many others. On the one hand, the Samsung S23 series is running on Snapdragon 8 Generation 2 chipset. It supports 5G performance, quicker graphics rendering, AI integration, and many others.
The standard and the plus models of both Samsung S23 and S22 have the same 50MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, and 10MP optical telephoto cameras. Regarding the front camera, the Samsung S23 series has improved the S22’s 10MP aging sensor with a 12MP sensor. The camera system of the Samsung S23 Ultra is quite different from the basic versions. It features a 200MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, and two 10MP telephoto cameras.
Internal Storage and RAM
The Samsung S22 series offers 128GB and 256GB of internal storage for the standard and plus models. Both of them carry 8GB of RAM. Meanwhile, the S22 Ultra offers 128GB internal storage accompanied by 8GB RAM. For other versions with 12GB RAM, the choices for internal storage include 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB. The same variations are offered in the new Samsung S23 series. The basic models have 8GB of RAM with corresponding 128GB and 256GB internal storage. Some countries offer 512GB internal storage for the standard and plus. Nothing much has changed for the Samsung S23 Ultra.
Upgrade From Samsung S22 to Samsung S23 Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
Let’s say you have finally made up your mind to upgrade your old S22 to Samsung S23. That’s indeed a wise move. Don’t worry about data migration. Wondershare Dr.Fone has a potent phone transfer tool that can help you move your files quickly and easily. Here’s how to use it in easy steps when you transfer your data from S22 to your new Samsung S23 smartphone.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. Install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the newly installed Wondershare Dr.Fone on your desktop. Wait until it fully loads up. After that, connect the two smartphones using a data cable.
- Step 3: Access the left-side panel and then click Toolbox. On the main dashboard, click Phone Transfer.
- Step 4: Nominate your S22 as the Source and your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra as the Target. Alternatively, click the Flip button to modify the transfer path according to your liking.
- Step 5: Select the categories you want to include in the transfer. After that, click Start Transfer to proceed.
- Step 6: Wait while Wondershare Dr.Fone is facilitating the transfer. If you wish to terminate the process midway, simply click Cancel.
- Step 7: After completing the phone transfer process, click OK to wrap it up. Afterward, check the imported files on your new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Both Samsung S23 and S22 are great smartphone catalogs that certainly take the user experience to another level. Each model in these two generations of mobile devices has something amazing to offer. But if you wish to explore the newest features of the Samsung S23 Ultra, it’s fair to say that the upgrade is justifiable. Download Wondershare Dr.Fone for free and make use of its phone transfer feature for efficient and convenient data migration. Switching to Samsung S23 Ultra has never been this easy. Therefore, take this advancement to your advantage.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Best Samsung Phones
- 1. Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S22
- 3. Top 10 Samsung S22 Tips
- 4. Samsung S9 Tips
- 6. Tips for New Samsung S22
- Samsung Alternatives
- 1. Royole vs. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S21 vs. Xiaomi Mi 11
- 3. Huawei P50 Vs Samsung Galaxy S22
- 4. iPhone 13 VS Samsung S22
- 5. Samsung Galaxy S10 vs. Huawei P20
- 6. Samsung vs. iPhone
- Samsung Useful Tips
- 1. Transfer Photos from Galaxy S9
- 2. Transfer Photos from Samsung
- 3. Samsung Kies 2 Free Download
- 4. Use Samsung Kies for Samsung Note
- 5. Samsung Kies Download for Windows
- 6. Samsung Kies Not Working
- 7. Use Samsung Kies for Samsung
- 8. Transfer Contacts from Samsung
- 9. Sync iTunes to Android
- 10. Turn on Phone without Power Button
- 11. Move Old Phone Data to Samsung
- 12. Fix Samsung Phone Got Bricked
- 13. Play Flash on Samsung
- 14. PC Suites for Samsung
- 15. Track and Lock Samsung Lost Phone
- 16. Top 10 Samsung Music Players
- 17. Take Screenshots on Samsung
- 18. Video Calling Apps for Samsung
- 19. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 20. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen