Remove lock screens from your Android devices, no matter you remember the password or not.
9 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password and Fingerprint
The main reason why we keep our Smartphone locked is to prevent children (or stalkers) checking out our private photos or messages. Obviously, you don't want anyone to access your pictures, emails or other important data. What if you forget your pattern or PIN and cannot access your phone? Or someone changes lock screen pattern to leave you annoyed?
In order to avoid such types of conditions, we have tried and tested the following methods to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
- Method 1. Use 'Find My Mobile' feature on Samsung Phone
- Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Method 3. dr.fone - Android Lock Screen Removal
- Method 4. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Method 5. 'Pattern Password Disable' and Custom Recovery (Requires SD Card)
- Method 6. Delete Samsung Password File Using ADB
- Method 7. Factory Reset to bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Method 8. Boot into Safe Mode
- Method 9. Other Methods to Bypass Samsung Password
All Samsung devices come with "Find My Mobile" feature. In order to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint, you can just follow the below steps to get it done.
- Step 1. First of all, set up your Samsung account and log in.
- Step 2. Click "Lock My Screen" button.
- Step 3. Enter new PIN in the first field
- Step 4. Click "Lock" button at the bottom
- Step 5. Within few minutes, it will change lock screen password to the PIN so that you can unlock your device.
To know how to unlock samsung phone lock password with Android device manager, make sure Android Device Manager is enabled on your device.
- Step 1. Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphone or PC.
- Step 2. Log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Step 3. Choose the device you want to unlock in ADM interface
- Step 4. Click on "Lock" option.
- Step 5. Enter a password. There is no need to enter any recovery message. Select "Lock" again.
- Step 6. You would see a confirmation below if it is successful, with "Ring, Lock and Erase" buttons.
- Step 7. Now you must get the password field on your phone where you can enter your new password and your phone will be unlocked.
- Step 8. Go to lock screen settings on your device and disable temporary password.
If the above two steps don't work, don't worry! You may consider using professional support with dr.fone - Unlock (Android) . With dr.fone, you no longer have to use any other unlock tools on your Android device. You can easily bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
Remove Android lock screen without data loss in 5 minutes.
- Remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked. Everybody can handle it.
- Supports any carrier out there, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2/G3/G4. More is coming.
You can follow the simple steps below to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
How to Unlock a Samsung Phone without the Code?
Before all the steps, you are supposed to download dr.fone first.
- Step 1. Choose Unlock among all the options. Connect your Samsung device to the PC and click "Unlock Android Screen".
- Step 2. After selecting your Samsung model details, turn off the phone, hold Home button, volume down and power button simultaneously and then press volume up button to get into the Download Mode.
- Step 3. Now you will download recovery package to your device.
- Step 4. Once the package is downloaded, you can see the process and get the device unlocked without having to enter any password. The whole process to bypass Samsung lock screen will not cause any data loss.
If your device is still running on Android 4.4 or lower, here's how to bypass Samsung lock screen fast.
- Step 1. Enter the wrong pattern for five times
- Step 2. Choose "Forgot Pattern"
- Step 3. Enter your Google account login or backup PIN
- Step 4. Now your phone would be unlocked.
To use this method to bypass Samsung lock screen, you should be an advanced user who knows what "custom recovery" and "rooting" actually mean. You have to install any kind of customer recovery and you should have an SD card on your phone. SD card is required to move a ZIP file to the phone and it is the only way to transfer the file when the device is locked.
- Step 1. Download a zip file named "Pattern Password Disable" on your PC and move to SD card.
- Step 2. Insert the card on your device
- Step 3. Restart your device into recovery mode.
- Step 4. Flash the file on your card and restart the phone.
- Step 5. Now your phone would boot up without lock screen. Don't worry if you had a gesture lock or password. All you need to do is to input random gesture or password and it will be unlocked.
It is yet another option that will work only when you have enabled USB Debugging previously on your device and your PC is allowed to connect via ADB. If you meet such requirements, it is ideal to use this method to unlock Samsung lock screen.
- Step 1. Connect your device to the PC using USB cable and open Command prompt in ADB directory. Type the command "adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key" and then Enter.
- Step 2. Restart your phone and secure lock screen must be gone and you can access your device. Be sure to set new PIN, pattern or password before rebooting again.
Factory reset is the best option in almost any case if one of these solutions couldn't work. According to your device type, the process may vary. In most devices, you have to turn off the device completely to start the process. But this method will delete all the precious data on the device after factory reset.
- Step 1. Hold the power button and volume down at the same time. It will open Bootloader menu.
- Step 2. Press volume down button two times to choose "Recovery Mode" and select it by pressing "Power" button.
- Step 3. Hold down the power button and tap "Volume Up" once and you would enter "recovery" mode.
- Step 4. Choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option by using volume buttons.
- Step 5. Select it by pressing Power button.
- Step 6. Select "Reboot System Now" once the process is done.
Backup your Samsung phone regularly in case any data loss in the future.
If you are using a third-party lock screen app and you want to bypass Samsung lock screen, you can boot your device into Android Safe Mode.
- Step 1. Open up the Power menu from the lock screen and press and hold "Power Off" option.
- Step 2. It will ask if you want to boot in safe mode. Tap "OK"
- Step 3. Once the process finishes, it will temporarily disable the third-party lock screen.
- Step 4. Uninstall the third-party lock screen or just reset the data.
- Step 5. Reboot your device and get out of safe mode.
- Step 6. Now the irritating lock screen app is removed completely.
- Step 1. Take your friend's phone to call on your locked phone.
- Step 2. Accept call and press back button without disconnecting.
- Step 3. Now you can access the device completely
- Step 4. Go to security settings of the device and remove the pattern or pin.
- Step 5. It will ask you the correct pin that you don't know, guess and try various conbinations you can recall.
In order to avoid forgetting your password or PIN next time, be sure to write the pattern or numbers on a text file or paper to keep them safe. If you have to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint, you may consider using dr.fone - Unlock (Android). It is a professional tool that can remove all the fingerprints, pattern, and password lock screens without losing any data on your phone.
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galxay SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Samsung S2 SIM Unlock
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6