8 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password and Fingerprint
We keep our smartphones locked to prevent children (or stalkers) from checking out our private photos or messages. You don't want anyone to access your pictures, emails, or other important data. What if you forget your pattern or PIN and cannot access your phone? Or did someone change the lock screen pattern to leave you annoyed?
We have tried and tested the following methods to bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint to avoid such conditions.
- Method 1. Use the 'Find My Mobile' feature on Samsung Phone
- Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Method 4. 'Pattern Password Disable' and Custom Recovery (Requires SD Card)
- Method 5. Delete Samsung Password File Using ADB
- Method 6. Factory Reset to bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
All Samsung devices come with the "Find My Mobile" feature. So if you meet Samsung galaxy forgot password and guess how to unlock Samsung s9 or Samsung note 9, try 'Find My Mobile' first. To bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, you can follow the below steps to get it done.
- Step 1. First, set up your Samsung account and log in.
- Step 2. Click the "Lock My Screen" button.
- Step 3. Enter a new PIN in the first field
- Step 4. Click the "Lock" button at the bottom
- Step 5. Within a few minutes, it will change the lock screen password to the PIN so that you can unlock your device.
To bypass Samsung phone lock password with Android device manager, make sure the Android Device Manager is enabled on your device.
- Step 1. Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphones or PC.
- Step 2. Log in to the Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Step 3. Choose the device you want to unlock in the ADM interface
- Step 4. Click on the "Lock" option.
- Step 5. Enter a password. There is no need to enter any recovery message. Select "Lock" again.
- Step 6. If it is successful, you will see a confirmation below with "Ring, Lock and Erase" buttons.
- Step 7. Now you must get the password field on your phone to enter your new password, and your phone will be unlocked.
- Step 8. Go to lock screen settings on your device and disable the temporary password.
If your device is still running on Android 4.4 or lower, how to unlock Samsung phone without a password fast.
- Step 1. Enter the wrong pattern five times
- Step 2. Choose "Forgot Pattern"
- Step 3. Enter your Google account login or backup PIN
- Step 4. Now your phone would be unlocked.
To bypass the Samsung lock screen in this method, you ought to be an advanced user who knows "custom recovery" and "rooting." You have to install any customer recovery, and you should have an SD card on your phone. SD card is required to move a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only way to transfer the file when the device is locked.
- Step 1. Download a zip file named "Pattern Password Disable" on your computer and move it to your Samsung device's SD card.
- Step 2. Insert the card on your device
- Step 3. Restart your device into recovery mode.
- Step 4. Flash the file on your card and restart the phone.
- Step 5. Now your phone would boot up without a lock screen. Don't worry if you have a gesture lock or password. All you need to do is input a random gesture or password, and it will be unlocked.
It is yet another option that will work only when you have enabled USB Debugging previously on your device and your PC is allowed to connect via ADB. If you meet such requirements, it is ideal to use this method to unlock the Samsung lock screen.
- Step 1. Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable and open the command prompt in the ADB directory. Type the command "adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key" and then press "Enter."
- Step 2. Restart your phone, and a secure lock screen must be gone, and you can access your device. Be sure to set a new PIN, pattern, or password before rebooting again.
A factory reset is the best option in almost any case if one of these solutions couldn't work. According to your device type, the process may vary. In most devices, you have to turn off the device completely to start the process. But this method will delete all the precious data on the device after the factory reset.
- Step 1. Hold the power button and volume down at the same time. It will open the Bootloader menu.
- Step 2. Press the volume down button two times to choose "Recovery Mode" and select it by pressing the "Power" button.
- Step 3. Hold down the power button and tap "Volume Up" once and enter the "recovery" mode.
- Step 4. Choose the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option by using volume buttons.
- Step 5. Select it by pressing the Power button.
- Step 6. Select "Reboot System Now" once the process is done.
Back up your Samsung phone regularly in case of any data loss in the future.
Chances may be that you are using a third-party lock screen app. Then lucky for you, this way works best to bypass the Samsung lock screen. Specifically, you can boot your Samsung device into Android Safe Mode.
- Step 1. Open up the Power menu from the lock screen and press and hold the "Power Off" option.
- Step 2. It will ask if you want to boot in safe mode. Tap "OK"
- Step 3. Once the process finishes, it will temporarily disable the lock screen activated by the third-party app.
- Step 4. Uninstall the third-party lock screen or just reset the data.
- Step 5. Reboot your device and get out of safe mode.
- Step 6. Now the irritating lock screen app is obliterated.
- Step 1. Take your friend's phone to call on your locked phone.
- Step 2. Accept the call and press the back button without disconnecting.
- Step 3. Now you can access the device completely.
- Step 4. Go to the security settings of the device and remove the pattern or pin.
- Step 5. It will ask you the correct pin that you don't know, guess, and try various combinations you can recall.
With Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android), you no longer have to use any other unlock tools on your Android device. You can easily bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint.
How to unlock Samsung phone forgot password without losing data? Actually, merely Samsung models are supported to unlock without data loss. You will need to choose your device model from the list when you use Dr.Fone. Only those models on the list can be unlocked without data loss.
Remove Samsung lock screen quickly.
- Remove 4 screen lock types, i.e., pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Not any tech skills are required.
- Supports any mainstream carriers, like T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Data will not lose for older models of Samsung, and for others, you'll lose data.
You can follow the simple steps below.
Step 1. Choose the "Screen Unlock" among all the options. Connect your Samsung device to the PC and click "Unlock Android Screen."
Step 2. After selecting your Samsung model details, turn off the phone, hold the Home button, volume down and power button simultaneously, and then press the volume up button to get into the Download Mode.
Step 3. Now you will download the recovery package to your device.
Step 4. Once the package is downloaded, you can see the process and get the device unlocked. The whole process to bypass the Samsung lock screen will not cause any data loss from your phone.
You can also use this tool to unlock other Android phones, including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, etc. The only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
To avoid forgetting your password or PIN next time, be sure to write the pattern or numbers on a text file or paper to keep them safe. If you have to bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, you may consider using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It is a professional tool that can remove all the fingerprints, patterns, and password lock screens without losing any data on your phone. Moreover, you can explore and learn more from the Wondershare Video Community.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Unlock Samsung Phone
- 1.1 Forgot Samsung Password
- 1.2 Unlock Samsung
- 1.3 Bypass Samsung
- 1.4 Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.5 Samsung Unlock Code
- 1.6 Samsung Secret Code
- 1.7 Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 1.8 Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- 1.9 Free Samsung SIM Unlock
- 1.10 Galxay SIM Unlock Apps
- 1.11 Unlock Samsung S5
- 1.12 Unlock Galaxy S4
- 1.13 Samsung S5 Unlock Code
- 1.14 Hack Samsung S3
- 1.15 Unlock Galaxy S3 Screen Lock
- 1.16 Unlock Samsung S2
- 1.17 Unlock Samsung Sim for free
- 1.18 Samsung S2 Free Unlock code
- 1.19 Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 1.20 Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5 Lock Screen
- 1.21 Samsung Reactivation Lock
- 1.22 Samsung Galaxy Unlock
- 1.23 Unlock Samsung Lock Password
- 1.24 Reset Samsung Phone That's Locked
- 1.25 Locked Out of S6