3 Ways to Clone Phone Number Easily
Phone numbers are associated with the SIM inserted in the phone. Since every SIM has a unique number, every phone has a different number. In this article, we will learn two ways to clone a phone number and a unique way to intercept and spy on another smartphone and its activities.
Many of you might be wondering as to why one needs to clone the number of another phone. Well, by learning how to clone a phone number, you basically get access to other’s calls, messages, and other smartphone activities. It is a great way to spy on somebody who or whose behavior seems suspicious and track his/her activities remotely. Also when you’re traveling, using your home number on your mobile is feasible with cell phone number cloning.
Also, the third method introduced in this article will enable you to clone a phone number and also monitor social media activities, location, browsing history, etc on other’s phones.
Part 1: How to clone a phone number using a secret menu?
If you are able to clone a cell phone number, you can use the same number on multiple devices at once. This is possible by accessing the secret menu on your device by entering retain codes septic to each phone and its model type. The secret menu will basically unlock the phone/SIM. To follow this methodology, simple steps are listed below:
Step 1. There are several sites like cellphonehacks.com where you can find the hack code for your device. Just feed in the model details of your smartphone and get access to its hacking code.
Step 2. The secret code which you have obtained needs to be fed on the phone which has an active cellular network and whose number has to be cloned.
Step 3. You will be directed to the secret menu where the electronic serial number will be displayed before you. Note this code down and move on by exiting the menu.
Step 4. Step 2 needs to be repeated to get the hacking code for another phone which does not cellular network on which the cloned SIM will work. Once you have the code, visit its secret menu, and obtain the ESN.
Step 5. Now replace the ESN obtained in step 4 with ESN obtained in Step 3. To do so you will require a code from cellphonehacks.com. For instance, number changer for Nokia devices is #639#
Step 6. Finally, change the number of the clone phone to match the original contact number and start using two phones with identical numbers.
This is how you can clone a cell phone number using the secret menu.
Part 2: How to clone phone numbers using SIM Cloning Tool?
To clone phone numbers using a SIM Cloning Tool, consider using a SIM card Reader. This device is readily available on the market or on the web. We all know that every SIM has a different International Mobile Subscriber Identity, it is easy to replicate it on the reader and start using it as a new SIM with the same clone number.
To clone a cell phone number using SIM Cloning Tool, follow the steps listed below:
Step 1. Switch off the smartphone and take it's SIM card tray out. Gently remove the SIM from the tray and read its IMSI code and note it down safely.
Step 2. Use the SIM card Reader to insert in the SIM slot. This step is basically to get a unique authentication code for your SIM.
Step 3. Now connect SIM card Reader to the original SIM and the PC/Mac. The authentication code will be automatically retrieved. Copy the details and keep them secure. Once the duplication process is done, the new and old SIM will be identical and can be used interchangeably.
Part 3: How to intercept a cell phone using Spyzie?
Spyzie is the most trustworthy smartphone spy tool to intercept an iPhone/Android easily. It can track all activities on other people’s Android/iPhone remotely and you will not even have to root/jailbreak the device to download/use Spy tool on it.
Spyzie has a three-step procedure which includes Creating an account> Activating Spyzie on Target Device> Start intercepting device.
Spyzie can monitor call logs, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, browser activities, GPS location, and other social media activities on a smartphone. Its KeyLogger feature can also save keys pressed on the target device to intercept its passwords/passcodes, etc.
To enable Spyzie without letting the target Android/iPhone user know anything about it, follow the simple steps given below:
- To begin with, make an account with Spyzie by visiting its official website at https://www.spyzie.com/ and clicking on “Sign Up”.
- Next up, you will be required to feed in essential data about the target Android/iPhone which has to be intercepted and tracked. As you can see in the screenshot below, setting up Spyzie is simple. Once you’re done, Spyzie server will send you an e-mail containing instructions to use your Dashboard/Control Panel.
- If the target device is an Android, visit its “Settings” >“Lock screen and security” >“Unknown Sources”>“Ok” on the target Android device so that Spyzie App can be downloaded on it easily.
- In this step, click spyzie.net/app.html to download and install the Spyzie App on the target Android device. You can view the downloaded file at “Notifications” or at “Downloads” as shown below.
- Now just log in on the Spyzie App on the target Android device with your account details created earlier. Click Sign In> Grant> Allow.
- The Spyzie app icon will vanish from the target Android device as soon as you start controlling the device from your end by clicking on “Start Monitoring”. This is called the stealth mode and helps in keeping the functions of the Spyzie tool absolutely discrete.
- Finally, log in to your Dashboard/Control Panel and start intercepting the Android.
- However, if you want to intercept an iPhone, feed in its necessary information as shown below.
- Now feed in iCloud account details as fed in the target device, click “Verify” and start monitoring the iPhone from your Control Panel.
So here, were three great ways to clone a phone number and intercept a smartphone easily. We recommend you use Spyzie as it not only helps to clone a cell phone number but also monitors its activities remotely.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Clone Tools & Methods
- 1 App Cloner
- 2 Clone Phone Number
- 3 Clone SIM Card
- 5 Duplicate SIM Card
- 6 Clone Cell Phone Text Messages
- 7 PhoneCopy Alternative
- 8 Clone Phone Without Touching It
- 9 Migrate Android
- 10 Phone Cloning Software
- 11 Cloneit
- 12 Clone Phone Without SIM Card
- 13 How to Clone an iPhone?
- 15 Huawei Phone Clone
- 16 How to Clone Phone?
- 17 Clone Android Phone
- 18 SIM Card Clone App