2 Ways to Clone A Cell Phone Without A SIM Card
“How to clone a cell phone without a SIM card? My SIM card has been lost and I wish to migrate to a new phone, but I can’t make it work!”
If you are going through a similar situation and can’t seem to clone a phone without a SIM card, then you have come to the right place. Too many times, while entirely cloning our device, the application performs a SIM authentication. Needless to say, if your device doesn’t have a SIM card, then it won’t be able to clone it. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to learn how to clone a cell phone without a SIM card. In this post, we will make you familiar with 2 surefire ways to clone a phone without a SIM card.
Part 1: Clone cell phone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer in one click
If you are looking for a fast, secure, and reliable way to clone a phone without a SIM card, then you can simply try Dr.Fone Switch. A part of the Dr.Fone toolkit, it is one of the most widely used and secure ways to move from one device to another without losing your data. Unlike other applications, it directly moves your content from source to the target device. Since it transfers the data in a few seconds, it is known as one of the fastest ways to clone a cell phone.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- Easy, fast and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 11
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Therefore, by using Dr.Fone Switch, you can clone a phone without a SIM card in no time. It doesn’t matter if you have an iOS or an Android device, you can easily move different types of data using this remarkable tool. To learn how to clone a cell phone without a SIM card using Dr.Fone Switch, follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect both the devices to the system
Firstly, you need to download Dr.Fone Switch on your Mac or Windows PC. Whenever you need to clone a phone without a SIM card, launch the application and connect your devices to the system. Once the application is launched, select the “Switch” option to begin with.
Step 2: Select the data you wish to move
After connecting both the source and the target device to the system, you can move to the next window. Since Dr.Fone Switch supports an intuitive process, both your devices would be detected by it. By default, they would be marked as source and destination. You can interchange their positions by clicking on the “Flip” button.
Now, you can simply select the type of data you wish to move. In this way, you can selectively clone a phone without a SIM card pretty easily. Furthermore, you can check the “clear data before copy” option as well, which is placed right under the target device. As you can view, one can move all the important kinds of content like contacts, photos, videos, music, call logs, calendar, notes, etc.
Step 3: Clone your phone
Once you have made your selection, you can just click on the “Start Transfer” button. This will initiate the process and copy the selected data from the source to the destination device. Make sure that both the devices are connected to the system for a smooth transition.
You can also view its progress from an on-screen indicator. The time will depend on the volume of data you wish to transfer. As soon as the process is completed, you will be notified. In the end, you can disconnect both the devices safely.
Part 2: Clone cell phone without SIM card using security menu
By taking the assistance of Dr.Fone Switch, you can learn how to clone a cell phone without a SIM card pretty easily. Though, if you are looking for another way to clone a phone without a SIM card, then you can try this technique. Unlike Dr.Fone, it only works on Android devices only. Also, the process is not as effortless as the first technique. Nevertheless, you can learn how to clone a cell phone without a SIM card using its security menu by following these steps:
1. Firstly, unlock your source Android device and go to its Settings > Security. From here, you can note the model number of your device. Sometimes, this information is listed under “About Phone” section as well.
2. If you can’t find model number here, then you can also look for in the packaging of your device, its bill, or the official website (where your phone is registered).
3. Now, you need to find the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) or MEID number of your device. Mostly, it can’t be found in Settings. Therefore, you need to open the device and look for it behind the battery.
4. In the same way, you need to identify (and note) the model and ESN number of the target device as well. Needless to say, the target device should also be an Android phone.
5. Now comes the tough part. You need to look for special codes for your device. Every Android device has special codes that can alter its phone number. Therefore, look for a code to change the default phone number on your device.
6. Following this technique, you need to change the phone number of your target device, which will be matching your source device.
7. Afterward, charge the target phone and switch it on. Later, you can make a call to test it.
As you can see, the second technique won’t entirely clone your device as it won’t be copying its major content. Therefore, you can implement both the suggested solutions to entirely clone a phone without a SIM card. Now when you know how to clone a cell phone without a SIM card, you would certainly be able to move from one device to another in a seamless manner.
- 1. Clone Tools & Methods
- 1 App Cloner
- 2 Clone Phone Number
- 3 Clone SIM Card
- 5 Duplicate SIM Card
- 6 Clone Cell Phone Text Messages
- 7 PhoneCopy Alternative
- 8 Clone Phone Without Touching It
- 9 Migrate Android
- 10 Phone Cloning Software
- 11 Cloneit
- 12 Clone Phone Without SIM Card
- 13 How to Clone an iPhone?
- 15 Huawei Phone Clone
- 16 How to Clone Phone?
- 17 Clone Android Phone
- 18 SIM Card Clone App